main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Empire Fan Fest

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HothGirl, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Hey gang -

Just wanted to give everyone an update on this con taking place in April. Dave spoke about this months ago but just recently plans are getting into full swing and up until now I haven't been able to reveal what I know. ;)

If for no other reason, you should go to meet Mike Quinn. He is awesome and a ton of fun! There is also another special guest of honor that's just been announced to the public. Mark Hamill will be joining us on Sunday for a Q & A session. His session will be a separate admission ticket so plan in advance if you want to see him. And my understanding is that as of right now he's not planning on signing autographs. It's been ages since he's done a con so a lot of people are excited about seeing him.

More information can be found on the Empire Fan Fest website if you're interested.

~ Katie

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Wow, That's cool. The con sounds pretty good in general. By reading the mission statement it sounds like they know what there doing and what a con should be. Its probably gonna be a really good time. Unfortunately 2004 is Godzillas 50th Anniversary and I have never been to G Fest. The only Live action Asian Fantasy related Con in the USA. If I am ever going to go, its this year. I can only afford one Con, if any, so I will be trying to go to G Fest in July. I would love to go to Empire Fest with you guys and stuff but I have been a Fan since I can remember, like 4 or 5, so its a big deal to me. To bad Mark aint signing but it would still be cool to meet him. Also I like how them make a point of saying American Animation on the site. Like there saying no, Not anime. Oh well.

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, HothGirl and JediAgent are off to New Jersey or are in New Jersey for Empire Fan Fest. Have a great time you two. Wish I could be there to support Fan Force and the Rebel Legion. Try to have fun without me. Take lots of pictures. Hopefully you will at least get to see Mark Hamill for a moment. There are more SW people there then I thought there was. Cannot wait to hear all the details later.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    To the Rochester Crew,

It was wonderful to meet you! I'm hoping we can do it again soon!

Hope you all had a wonderful time and had a safe trip home :)

BellaSabrina
    The other Padme ;)

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Good to finaly meet some of you this past weekend. Glad you were able to make it down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.