main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

empire weekend,oct '08

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by jamierichards, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    those showmasters types are planning a star wars weekend of events to celebrate thirty,well it'll be thirty-one by then,years of star wars nonsense.
    scheduled to be held in northamton,of all places,over the weekend of friday 17th-sunday 19th october... so wrap up warm!
    the showmasters track record is pretty good,as far as the mixed bag of genre driven tv shows and cult film stars,but not so much with the star wars heavy hitters,having only ever secured carrie fisher for a london show...
    maybe after CE they are going all out to try and attract some other big name star wars guests,but we'll see.
    the weekend itself will,fingers crossed,provide the star wars fan with enough fun and frolics to amuse and delight and not just be another mammoth signing session...
    i'm guessing that some of that might be down to the active involvement of the hardcore fans who usually put on a show of some kind.

do suggest to the showmasters team via their website if theres anything you'd like to see,wether it be obscure guests...i fancy arty types,anyone from ian mccaig to walt simonson,or perhaps a show and tell from the hasbro uk people?
    maybe you'd like to have a fanfilm discussion panel?
    or a quiz show,like on the telly?
    anyway...
    there it is.

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Autumn next year?
    I'll be there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.