Sac, CA Empire's Comic Vault's October Events

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Quinlan_Vos_1, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    [face_pumpkin] Here's the 411 on whats going on at our favorite local comic book shop:

* .50c Parking Lot Back Issue & 1/2 OFF Trades and Hardcovers SALE !!
    Saturday October 9th, 11am-8pm

We will have our parking lot loaded with thousands of back issues ranging from Batman to the X-Men! We are putting out a variety of product for you and not just the junk! There will be newer stuff, older stuff and even variants. Come on down and spend some time digging. .50c each or 13 for $5 and 30 for$10!
    There will also be a HUGE selection of Hardcovers, Trades and Manga at 1/2 OFF!!!

* Halloween Art Gallery Showing, Friday October 22nd
    The Empire's Comics Vault gallery always showcases local artists in a variety of mediums. There are oil paintings, original comic book pages, airbrushings and so much more. The month of October brings us a horror theme so come on down and check out the new works we will be displaying.

Vos[face_pumpkin]

2. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    Blast it Biggs, where are you! Unfortunately I will be dressed in a tux/monkey suit/waiters outfit/whatever you want to call it and attending my brother in-laws wedding. Good thing I found all the Blackest Night issues I was missing at the Sci-Fi con, but man I bet they will have the back issues of Kick Ass I'm missing! D'oh! The search goes on I guess 'til the next con.

~DZ
  3. Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well I think a stop after the meeting Saturday will be needed. :)
  4. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Write down which issue of Kick-Ass you're looking for & I'll see what I can do for you.
  5. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Vos, if you see the first 6 issues for cheap, I'll get you back at the Ronald McD event! Working my way backwards as I did with Blackest Night.

~DZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.