main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Empire's End on Audio Cassette.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Whizkid, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

Does anyone know if Empire's End is on Audio Cassette. I got DE and DEII on cassette at my local Border's but EE was not their.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Empire's End was only on CD, with the collector's set.

3. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003

Is this as hard to find as the EE TPB?

4. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Harder, I would think. There's a set on eBay right now (as of yesterday, at least).

5. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003
    It sux to be 14 and not being able to purchase via the internet. I have accumulated my entire EU collection through stores near where i live. I am dying to find out how the DE/EE trilogy ends

6. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Well, the audio dramas are based on comic books, and if you have a comic shop nearby with a reasonable back-issue collection, it's still possible to come by copies of EE -- it's only two issues. Or you might try getting a friend or parent to order for you and repaying you later on; that's how I bought online for about five years.

-Paul

7. Whizkid

Sep 11, 2003

Yeah I though about asking a relative but i don't want to be a pain asking someone to order me a comic every other week. The only place I buy comics is at Borders or Barnes & Noble's. Oh well, I guess I can find a EE summary somewhere

8. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Hang in there, kid. Dark Horse says that they will be reprinting the EE TPB. They don't know when, exactly, but they will be doing it. I'm waiting on the reprint also. :)

TC

9. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Harder, I would think. There's a set on eBay right now (as of yesterday, at least).

I have it. I can burn it for you, if you send me, oh never mind. PM your address to me. I'll mail it to you. I hope you don't live in China or something.

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The CD collectors set is rather hard to get, and usually gets pretty up there on ebay (around at least$70 typically).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.