main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Enchanted - A Star Wars Fairytale (AU; SkySolos, Jag, Tahiri, Vader, etc) - update 29. July

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Iverna, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed it so far. Hopefully you'll like where I take it from here!

Muahahah! But as you can see, Jaina doesn't go down without a fight. Right now she's obviously playing the role of Gretel, and we'll have to see what other roles she might play - I don't want to spoil too much, but I think it'll be a nice surprise. I've added you to the tag list, cheers!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You truly know how to describe a fight. That is magic, Celtic story telling magic.

What a feisty Jaina! What a Jacen!

^:)^

3. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    Awesome!

Instead, it formed a little globe of light, dissipating back into the nothing it had come from. It lit Jacen’s grin with an eerie blue colour. “I’m a little insulted,” he said. “You really thought that you could lure me to the dark side with cookies and a few slick lines?” The dark side has cookies.

"I’ve seen what you wanted me to see,” said Jacen. “And you were right about the fear. But you don’t fight fear.” He smiled faintly. “You face it.” So glad that he made the right decision. Looks like your version of Jacen is a tad smarter than the one in Betrayal. Love how you've interwoven what happens in the EU with the fairy tales, this arc especially.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb and your Jacen is amazing! Glad they made it out of there!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Oh wow!! I could just picture the scene where Mara heard the horn, and they all ran out for the children. That was creepy and surreal and so well written. And the scene with Jacen, well, I might have to cut the boy a bit of slack. LOL Excellent update and I'm sorry it took me so long to get here (again!).

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. staticsticks

staticsticks Jedi Padawan

Jul 18, 2018
    I really must work on my time machine so I can go back to when this fic was being written and badger the author into completion. I love this so much and really wanted to see how much Jaina was going to torture Jag whenever they finally met. Alas...