Encounter In The Desert - Pre-AOTC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker stood before the Jedi Council on Coruscant. The matter had came up that Skywalker and Kenobi should travel to Ando Prime, a snow desert planet supposidly empty due to teptature reasons, but the Council had be acknowledged of outlaw bounty hunter preasence. The Council decided the two Jedi should take a small shuttle craft to the planet and see about the disturbance. The Council had sent several Republic Troopers to the planet and one Jedi, none of them came back alive, the bodies we're found in the streets of the planet Coruscant. The bounty hunters we're predicted to be, IB-77, Graft Yuulro, Altaar Vaan and Slisko Puttz. The bounty hunter clan we're under arrest by the Republic for civillian murders, troop murders, ship explodings, and other offenses. The Jedi we're both astonished by the mission's danger, but none the less, the accepted.

Mace Windu: The Council senses that you are both afraid, but you must understand, Master Kenobi, this mission is fatal to both the Republic and this Council. Without your help, there will be more civillian murders and other crimes. We cannot afford this, you must investigate the situation on Ando Prime.

Yoda: Surely right, Master Windu is. Provided with weapons and gear, you will. Be with you, may the force. Hmmmm...

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I shall accept and conquer this given mission. This will teach both myself and my young Padawan, Anakin a grateful lesson, i beleve. Thank you, and may the force be with you.

*Council wishes them well in unison*

The two Jedi leave the Council Chamber and board a small 396 Quatri shuttlecraft and fly to the tempid planet of Ando Prime. They ready their anti-weather gear and special weapons. When time came to leave the shuttle, Kenobi brought up the situation rules to hand.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Young Apprentice, if we are humble in obeying this mission, we must work as a team. But when time comes to follow my lead, you must follow it precisely, my young Padawan. I know best.

Anakin Skywalker: Yes, Master.

The Jedi left the shuttle and wandered around the planat's surface hoping to find a way to the outlaw bounty hunters. With a large supply of food and thermal detonators to clear moutains of snow. They finally found a vent hole in the ground. The Jedi dared to enter, but reluctantly did. They slid down curves for several minutes but finally, they landed in a dark, underground path with several speeders in front of them.

Anakin Skywalker: Where do we go from here, Master?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Patience, my very young Padawan, i am sure a pothole will present its--

Anakin Skywalker: I sense it, too.

The two Jedi quickly inflated their lightsabers to see that Altaar Vann, a red Rodian bounty hunter outlaw wearing a green jumpsuit. Altaar already had a IF-23 Blaster Rifle aimed at Anakin. He said in Rodian:

Altaar Vann: Jedi make me sick, you are a desease to the galaxy. Now, you will die--

Anakin Skywalker: I don't think so!

Young Skywalker threw a charged thermal detonator at the Rodian which made him die on imbact and flip across the room.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, no! You are lucky that he died, we only have a supply of the thermal detonators and we can't waste them on bounty hunters. That is what out lightsabers are for.

The rest of the gang of outlaw bounty hunters had moved in behind the Jedi. They shot at the Jedi as much as they delfected it. Finally, the Jedi had deflected all of the bounty hunter's blasts untill they we're all dead except one, Graft Yullro, the leader of the gang.

Graft Yullro: I am impressed with you Jedi, you have shown you are stronger than we suspected. But you are also stupid.

During the young human's lecture, Obi-Wan had climbed into the raptors of the passage, when the bounty hunters say was almost over, Obi-Wan had set his lightsaber blade for lock and
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.