main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga End Game (AU Episode III Obi-Wan/Padme/Ani) Updated! 01/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Timeframe: Three Years after the Battle Of Geonosis

Disclaimer: All of these belong to George Lucas

Author Notes: Anything in Italics means thoughts. Stuff in // means Jedi/Sith talking through their connections in the force. This is AU so it really doesn't follow the same stories as TPM and AOTC, their will be some mention of past events and some events that never happened in the movies or books.

Rating: PG-13

--------------------------------------

?I want to know the answers,? Obi-Wan stated to an angry Anakin. ?Too much has been said and I?m tired of it.? Obi-Wan was wearing a black and brown tunic; with short cut hair spiked forward and had shaved off his beard. He was 27 years old.

?There?s nothing to say,? answered Anakin.

Obi-Wan laughed. ?I find that hard to believe.?

?Then what?? Anakin asked.

?Just admit to your marriage to Padme!? Obi-Wan told him. ?The Council has found out everything, they?re waiting for you to tell them.?

Anakin?s eyes widen. ?How??

?Padme?s pregnant, you?ve been the only man with her,? Obi-Wan replied.

?I?m not taking anymore of this crap!? Anakin yelled. ?I?m tired of the Jedi!? He quickly stood up and started to leave.

?Anakin!? Obi-Wan called standing up as well. ?If you leave for Padme now, the Order will expel you and your life as a Jedi will be over.?

?I?m not going to Padme,? Anakin said, stopping. ?I?ve met a man who can train me to learn the power I?m suppose to have!? he explained. ?You?ve held me back for too long! The Sith will rise to power and I swear, I?ll be the one to strike you down!?

Obi-Wan?s eyes narrowed. ?Don?t be overconfident Anakin. You come after me and I?ll kill you.?

Anakin said nothing and left for his ship, moments later he was taking off.

You were wrong Qui-Gon! Obi-Wan thought, You?ve destroyed the Order by your ignorance!

Obi-Wan lowered his head when he heard his comlink go off, taking it from his belt he talked into it. ?What is it?? he asked agitated.

?The Council needs to see you, something?s wrong,? Mace said.

Obi-Wan sighed. ?Fine, I?m on my way.?

He turned off the comlink and returned it to his belt, he then head for a turbo-lift that would take him up to the council chamber.

-----------------------------------

On another planet a dark robed figure stepped out with Dooku following. ?It will all end soon,? Sidious said.

?How can you be so sure?? Dooku wondered.

?I have foreseen it,? Sidious stated. ?As we speak, Skywalker heads to his final journey, and Obi-Wan will be ours!?

Dooku smiled. ?Excellent, Obi-Wan will soon discover what loss really means.?

?But we must be careful, Padme still lives and she will cause us more damage than any Jedi if she can bring Obi-Wan back,? Sidious reminded his apprentice.

?Do not fear, my Master. Padme will die,? Dooku said grinning.

?Than you know what you must do Lord Tyranus,? the Dark Lord started. ?Head to Tourge and prepare the End Game!?

Dooku bowed and exited the room. It would soon all be over.

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Whoa, so Obi-Wan went to the future and talked to Anakin? Or what happened so that he was 27 and had short hair? Or was Anakin 27? I'M CONFUZZLED!!!!!!!!!!

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Dude, I'm kinda confused. There isn't any time traveling in my story. This is AU (Alternate Universe) everything is taking place as it should be.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Obi-Wan entered the Council Chambers with a tired look on his face. All of the Jedi had gone through some change in the war but Obi-Wan?s was much more noticeable. He had taken the most pressure and pain in all of this. And now it all seemed to be for nothing. The Council room had changed some in the past three years, the walls that were once a bright metal that was almost like a mirror when you looked in to it had now become dull, seeing yourself in it was near impossible now. The signs that were also painted on the walls and floors had almost disappeared covered in scratches. ?You wanted to see me?? Obi-Wan asked stepping to the center of the room.

?Missing Chancellor Palpatine is,? Yoda told him.

?Again?? Obi-Wan wondered.

?Yes, again,? Mace said, an agitated tone in his voice.

?Damn, he gets in to more trouble then the Senator!? Obi-Wan replied laughing.

?We don?t think he was abducted by the enemy,? Plo Koon put in. ?This was planned.?

It makes sense now, him being captured by the Separatists, the bond he formed with Anakin, Dooku was right! The young Jedi finally understood everything; Palpatine was using them all. He should of known! A Sith Lord right under their nose and he didn?t even sense Anakin?s involvement with him! He was an idiot; he should have been prepared for this.

?Master Kenobi,? Yoda said, interrupting the young Jedi?s thoughts after the long silence had fallen over the room.

Obi-Wan lifted an eyebrow, looking to Yoda. ?Then he?s behind this all? The war, the death of so many Jedi, turning the Republic against us, it all adds up.?

?It does, yes,? Yoda stated. ?Has a strong hold over this Empire, Palpatine does. And now, use it to his full advantage he will.? Even if it means the loss of some many innocent beings the young Jedi thought.

?Then we?ll just have to kill him before that,? Obi-Wan smiled. ?We can?t let the Sith gain too much power, the Jedi are already weak.?

?And have more troubling news to add to this, you do,? Yoda said, sensing Obi-Wan?s unease over his Padawan. ?Happened to Anakin, something has.?

?I do, yes? Obi-Wan answered. ?He?s left the Order. He said he met a man a man that?s promised him more power if he trains under his guidance.? And now I have a strong feeling who this man is Obi-Wan said to himself.

?And did he mention who this man was?? Mace asked.

?No, only that the Sith would soon rise to power and kill us all,? explained Obi-Wan with a worried tone.

?Want to find him, you do,? Yoda stated, looking in to the young man?s mind. ?Get revenge.?

?Yes Master, I want to go after Anakin and end all of this,? the young Jedi replied.

?Dangerous it is to go only for hatred,? Yoda reminded.

?I?ll take that chance,? Obi-Wan said grimly. He should be killed! He has no reason to live for what he has done the young Jedi was starting to drift off in his thoughts.

Obi-Wan turned to walk out but was stopped by Mace, who said: ?One more thing Obi-Wan, Padme has requested you meet with her in her apartment, she said you two had things to discuss.?

A large smile crept up on Obi-Wan?s face at the sound of Padme?s name. He had missed her. ?I?ll head there right now,? he said without turning around. He quickly headed to the exit to meet with Padme.

---------------------------------------------

A blue Jedi Starfighter came out of hyperspace, inside it was Anakin Skywalker. The planet was Tourge, it had been completely abandoned since the beginning of the Republic, and it was full of active volcanoes and lakes of lava everywhere. The sky or Tourge was full of thick clouds, he could barely see. And the only light that came from the planet was from the fiery lakes. It?s no wonder no one lives here Anakin thought. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when he sensed another invade his mind.

//Anakin, I?m glad you came// he said through the Force.

//Who are you?// Anakin quickly asked.

//A friend// he answered, sensing the fear in the boy.

//I?m here to train// Anakin told him.

//I k

5. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Obi-Wan had finally reached Padme?s room, he felt a rush of excitement come over him. I haven?t seen her for a few months. Obi-Wan was sure though to keep his feelings about her to himself. He didn?t want to endanger Padme anymore then she already was. The smile left his face when he saw the door begin to open after he had knocked on it. ?Hello Senator,? Obi-Wan greeted.

?Master Kenobi, please come in,? Padme replied stepping away from the door for him to enter.

As Obi-Wan came in the door slid shut, he then looked over Padme, she still looked strong, ever since this war began she never lost hope, and with her children due any day now, she was still confident, she wanted to bring this Sith to justice. ?Have you managed to identify this Sith Lord yet?? Padme asked, sitting down.

?Yes we have,? Obi-Wan answered.

?And?? Padme wondered. ?Who is it??

?It?s Palpatine,? he answered, sitting down beside her.

Padme?s eyes widen, she was in shock to know the man she once trusted was a Sith Lord. ?I don?t believe it! He was causing this all! Does Anakin know??

Obi-Wan lowered his head, now he would have to tell Padme of Anakin?s betrayal. ?Yes he knows, he has joined Palpatine. Became his apprentice.?

Padme?s eyes were full of tears, but she tried her best not to cry. ?I knew he would, he doesn?t care about me,?

The only thing Obi-Wan wanted to say right now was how selfish Anakin was and how he felt, but he couldn?t, not now anyway. ?Don?t say that, Anakin was just mis-guided. He was tricked. And he probably would try to come back to you, but he knows the dangers.? Obi-Wan had hated himself for what he just said; Anakin could have came to her! He was a selfish brat!

Padme smiled and wiped her eyes. She could see the conflict in Obi-Wan, what was he thinking? Unfortunately she didn?t have any Jedi mind reading powers.

?I guess your children will be coming any day now,? Obi-Wan said changing the subject.

?Yes, they will be,? Padme nodded.

Now Obi-Wan had to tell her even more bad news. ?There?s something else you need to know,? he started. He didn?t want to have to be the one to tell her that her children would have to be separated at birth, but he had no choice. ?Your children must be sent off for protection when they are born.?

She couldn?t believe what she was hearing. Not being able to see her own children! This was insane. Padme broke down in to tears. ?Why?!?

?Palpatine knows that if Anakin were to have any offspring they would be a threat, he?ll kill them,? Obi-Wan explained.

Padme stood and walked to a large open window, wrapping her arms around her stomach. Obi-Wan?s heart sank at the sight. All he wanted to do was take her in his arms. He stood and followed behind her, placing his hands slowly on hers. She was surprised by what he had done, but it didn?t bother. She enjoyed it. Padme slowly laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. A few minutes passed with him holding her as he looked in to the sky of Coruscant. It was almost as if a dark cloud had fell over the entire planet, no longer was it the bright and beautiful place he remembers. The sky was a blood red and it reflected down onto the planets surface, causing it to give off a grim and very unpleasant look, this wasn?t what he remembered. The skies weren?t full of ships or speeders passing through; it would be a rare sight if someone saw that again. Imperial City, as it was now called was mainly full of Troops and Guards, with the Imperial flag hung everywhere you looked. You could tell Palpatine wanted to get his point across. Will I be able to see them ever?? Padme asked, keeping her head on his chest. Obi-Wan quickly returned focus to her.

?The boy will be sent off to Tatooine to live with Owen, who I was informed you had met. He will most likely be the more powerful out of the two,? Obi-Wan told her. ?And your daughter will be taken to Alderaan to live with Bail Organa, since she will probably grow to be in politics as you are.?

Padme smiled. ?Yeah, she probably will turn out a lot l

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Be careful, Obi and Padmé!

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Yay! Someone replied!

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Anakin's Fall:
    --------------------------------------------------

Dooku reacted and dodged the attack, using Force jump. He landed a few feet away and ignited his red blade. ?You actually think you can beat me Skywalker?? Dooku asked, circling him.

?I know I can beat you,? Anakin stated confidently.

?This time you will lose more then your arm,? Dooku replied.

The two jumped at each other, their red lightsabers piercing the darkness of the room. Anakin spun at Dooku and made the first hit, just below his right knee. Dooku staggered back, ?You?ve grown stronger.?

?You have no idea,? Anakin told him.

The two clashed their lightsabers again in mid-air. Spinning, Dooku went for Anakin?s left arm, it was hit, slightly bruising it. The young Sith paid no attention to the hit and rushed at Dooku. He slashed repeatedly right to left, trying to get a hit in. The attempts have all been failures. This old man?s stronger than he looks. Anakin thought. Dooku quickly got back in to his stance and began to attack with powerful attacks, pushing Skywalker back. Dooku moved his Lightsaber with grace. He was well trained and it showed. Finally Dooku got another hit in, this time on Anakin?s chest. Skywalker?s jaw dropped, the pain was incredible, but slowly he was beginning to enjoy it. He stared at the blood on his glove and used the darkside to heal himself.

?The Darkside in you is more powerful,? Dooku complimented. ?You now understand.?

Anakin said nothing and cut Dooku?s arm then swiftly slashed his leg. Dooku fell to the ground, losing his Lightsaber. ?It?s over,? Anakin stated, deactivating his Lightsaber. ?I?ve won.? Anakin then heard someone clapping from behind him.

?Excellent my friend,? Palpatine said, stopping a few feet away from Anakin and Dooku. ?Now, finish it!?

Anakin looked down to a weaken and injured Dooku. ?Kill him?? Anakin asked surprised with fear in his voice. ?Why??

?To complete your destiny,? Palpatine stated. ?You must take his place.?

?You now understand,? Dooku repeated. ?Once you give in, there is no turning back. I have learnt from my mistakes. Obi-Wan was right.?

Anakin?s eyes widen. ?Obi-Wan.?

?Don?t listen to him,? Palpatine said agitated. ?Obi-Wan has betrayed you! He loves Padme! He has been with her!?

A tear came to Anakin?s eye. ?Obi-Wan, Padme, they lied. Betrayed me behind my back!? he yelled. ?Dooku you will die!? Anakin ignited his Lightsaber, pointing it downwards; it was aimed for Dooku?s chest.

?I am ready to join Qui-Gon,? Dooku finished, closing his eyes.

Anakin slammed his Lightsaber down, and with that, Dooku?s body had disappeared, leaving only his cape.

?It is done,? Palpatine explained. ?Your duty is to me, your destiny is to the Sith.?

Anakin turned and knelt down to Palpatine. ?My Emperor, I am prepared to fight Kenobi. He will pay!? Anakin gritted his teeth.

?Yes. The hatred is swelling,? Palpatine said smiling. He lifted his friend up and they headed off to prepare for Obi-Wan?s arrival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.