main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL End of Summer Events

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I know that many of the fans out there are back in school and even though it still is summer..fall is coming. We have been having a few events here in the Tampa Bay area. Our club president had a birthday and we had a great get together...we are all looking forward to our meeting on Sat. Aug. 24th. and this will be followed by a cook out at our historian's place. So many folks are getting their lives back together after vacations, summer camp, doing house repairs, etc. I am looking forward to receiving my much anticipated Star Wars items from CII, that have been delayed or are being released this fall. I hope to talk with some of you on this forum after I return from my vacation in Orlando, as my Mom celebrates her 80th birthday at Walt Disney World. Also thank you to the Orlando System for the invitation..I will pass this on at the meeting tomorrow. I will be at the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure in St. Petersburg and will not be able to attend, but hopefully; other members will be there.
    May The Force Be With You.....Always!!
    Sereana Knightstar-aka-Marie Rankin RN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.