main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq End of Summer Party Time!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JaceMardu, Aug 13, 2008.

1. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    As summer winds down my favorite time of year approaches. The air cools, the leaves start to change. There's a hint of something grand coming soon... My Birthday!!! Also it's the end of summer so why not have a big get together to celebrate the year and all that has happened..

Saturday September 13th, one month from now, I am planning to celebrate with fun, food, friends, and good times. It will be a themed costume party. Costumes encouraged but not required. In the spirit of Stan Lee's Sci-Fi channel TV show, this years theme will be:

Superheroes!

Any interpretation you'd like. I'm going to encourage you to make up a superhero, the more funny and non-sensical the better. You can also come as Superman, or Batman, or the Orkinman or whatever. I'm envisioning things like, Paper Towel Man who absorbs spills or The Recycler who separates your plastics from your paper. I will be making up something and building it. I have no idea yet.

So RSVP and let me know if you can attend so we can plan. Party will start around 6:00. We'll have some food but feel free to bring something. BYOB. Contact me for maps and numbers if need directions. Hope to see you there!!! Excelsior!!!!