main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Hehe, Luke had better be worried for Han. His first use of the Force was something else. 8-}

Great post! ;)

2. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! *smacks herself in the head*

totally forgot to read [face_shocked]

But I'm all caught up now!

This story is coming along nicely. Post more soon!

3. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sara_Kenobi: Han's first use of the force was something else indeed. ;) Thanks. :)

Runaway Shadow: Its ok! No need to smack yourself in the head, I tottaly understand darth real life getting in the way. Glad your here now though, I should be posting again tonight or tomarrow night. :) Thanks for reading. :)

next post tonight, or tomarrow night.

4. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

I don't have a whole lot of time tonight, so this post is strictly a bad guy post, just to get the story rolling a bit. Anyway, I'll do another post tomarrow. There will be some suprises tomarrow, but I won't say what, or it wouldn't be a suprise. ;)

Worde made his way through the Yuuzhan Vong worldship, being careful to school his expression to keep his disgust and fear from showing, it would not do to make the war master angry with him. Especially since he was bringing bad news, which would probably make him angry anyway.

The Yuuzhan Vong guards recognized him, and stepped aside, letting him through the portal.

When he stepped inside, the smell that asaulted his notstrils nearly made him gag.

His eyes were drawn to the war masters arm, which appeared to be decaying, crawling with somesort of vermin, a failing implant. He quickly averted his eyes.

"So, you have news for me?"

Worde kept his eyes downcast, not meeting the warmasters eyes."Yes, well, Young Solo is dead."

The Warmaster tensed, as if he was going to shout, and Worde braced himself for the explosion. But it didn't come, instead the warmaster spoke in a tight, controlled voice.

"You were supposed to capture him. Alive."

"It could not be helped, they put up to much of a fight."

"They? I thought Anakin Solo was supposed to be alone."

"There was a young girl, another jedi with him."

"And is she escaped? Alive?"

Worde hesitated, something in the war masters voice alerted him to something differnt about this question, but he could decied what, "Yes, she did."

"Then you made another mistake. If she gets back and tells what happend, the infidels might suspect something. Letting that jeedai go was a mistake. A costly one. For you."

A female shaper walked in the door, and before Worde could react, she shoved a cylinder of some sort of coral like substance against his chest and stabbed.

He gasped with shock and pain as it embedded deeply, but not deep enough to kill, she pulled it out, leaving a small nob like peice still in his chest, blood began to flow out. She slapped some sort of slime like substance on it,and the blood slowed to a small trickle.

And then she turned and left.

The war master had watched with a expressionless face the whole time.

"What was that!?" gasped Worde, pain making him careless.

"I told you it was a costly mistake,"said Tsavong Lah,"Now we can hear you, and control you. There is a hidden listening device inside your chest, we will hear every word you say, or that is said around you. And if you even attempt to disobey, the device will speed up your heart, and continue to get faster until you obey, or until your heart gives out and you die."

The war master turned his back, a obvious dismissal. "You may go now. And be sure to tell your peace brigade friends that I still need a jedi, a powerful one. I will tell you when I decied on a suitable one. Until then capture any jedi you can. Alive."

"Yes war master," Worde gave a slight bow, and left feeling only a slight relief that he was still alive, he wasn't sure what had been done to him was any better then death. Knowing the Vong, probably not.

He really wished he'd sent someone else to tell the bad news.....

Tsavong Lah waited a few moments and then called the same female shaper from before.

"Come, Nlyal Ye, I'd like to look at our project"

"Yes war master."

She ran her shaper fingers over a spot on the wall, and a hidden portal openend.

They stepped inside, and Tsavong Lah stood and stared at the human secured to the wall. The human was criss crossed and with vong apparatus's, temporary emplants resembling wires comming out of his scull.

Tsavong Lah permitted himself a smile of satisfaction. It was going very well, and if he could get the required jeedai then perhaps it would be ready. Perhaps if this worked he would be able to regain the gods favor and his limb would be saved, saving him from becomming a shamed one. Perhaps.

He reached out a

5. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    This was interesting.

Very painful...

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    That was great, Princess! :)

The blood part though made me go :eek:

It was good though. Anything with the Vong should be a little different. :)

*Thinks to self* I wonder what Jedi there after now... :eek:

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ooo...great posts, Princess! :)

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Shadow: Well yea, it was painful, but thats hardly unusual for the vong.... Anyway, thanks. :)

Sara: Thanks! :) I know what you mean about the blood, I'm not particularly into blood or gore myself.....But it wouldn't make any sense if he got stabbed in the chest and didn't bleed! And I tottaly agree, the Vong are just plain weird. As for what jedi their after, I thin Tsavong Lah is keeping that a secret.;) For now. Thanks. :D

HanSolo,"Thanks, here comes another post. :)

Kyp gave a sarcastic smile at Jania's reaction,"Yes me. But of course if you'd rather wait for someone else....." He pretended to turn and walk away.

"Ah no, thats ok." Jania said quickly.

Kyp turned back,"Well, I'm glad your permitting someone so obviously below yourself to rescue you." He said mockinly. Why did she always manage to make the worst side of him come out?

But at least she had the grace to look embarressed at that.

"So Jania, whats the problem?"

"My legs stuck, and it hurts to much to pull it out."

Kyp nodded and then started climbing up the tree to get her. When he reached her level, he bent his head and carefully got to work dislodging her leg.

Finnaly, he got it out."How does it feel now?" he asked,"Can you climb down?"

She tried to put weight on it and grimaced,and reluctantly admited,"I guess not."

Kyp shrugged,"Well, then I guess I'll have to carry you down then."

"Carryme? Don't you need hands to climb?"

He reached out and slung her over one sholder, and then grinned."Well yes, but I only need one hand to climb. Hold on tight."

So Jania clung to his neck, feeling slightly foolish. Being slung over his sholder like this made her feel like a child. She shot a look at the ground, and emeaditly closed her eyes. Better not, veiwing the ground approaching from upside down was not a pleasant experience.

When they reached the ground, Kyp set her down suprisingly gently.

"Uh thanks." she said awkwardly, suddenly hardly knowing what to say.

He went down on his knee's to look at her leg,"Your welcome."

Suddenly she felt a little guilty. he'd rescued her, and she hadn't been very nice to him.

"Kyp?"

He lifted his head to meet her eyes,"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"Its alright"

He turned his gaze back to her leg.

"Your bleeding a little bit, cut it up on the ship metal or something. Have you got anything to use for a bandage?"

She shook her head regretfully,"No, sorry, everything crashed with the ship."

He sighed,"Well then I guess I'll have to find something." He went and rummaged about in his ship for a moment, and came back with empty hands.

"I left in a bit of a hurry, so I guess we'll have to use something else as a bandage."

Left in a bit of a hurry? A hurry to go get her? When she glanced back at Kyp, she saw that he had removed his shirt, and was shredding it into a bandage.

He bent to bandage her leg, and Jania averted her eyes, trying not to notice the firm muscles of his chest.....Suddenly his closeness made her uncomfortable.

After the bandage was done he lifted her to her feet, helping her get her balance. Then suddenly Jania realized his arm were around her, and he was very close.

Their eyes locked, and she found herself staring into his deep blue eyes, feeling suddenly safe, and she had no idea why.

The silence streched,and Kyp suddenly released her,as if he'd been burned."Can you stand ok now? There something I've got to do." and he turned abrubtly and left, leaving her leaning against a tree in stunned silence. Now what was that?

Kyp strode off twoard the other side of the woods for a moment, and as soon as he was out of site of Jania, leaned against a tree.

He just had to get out of there. As he was helping Jania to her feet, suddenly he'd been very aware of how close she was, of how he heart was beating against his. It made him feel strange. And uncomfortable. He'd had to get away from there before he did something he'd regreat later. He took a deep steadying breath, and headed back twoard Jania.

But h

9. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  10. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    up! Another post tonight, Han and Leia, and something intersting with Tahiri.....

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Cool!

Great post, Princess! :)

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great post! More please! :D

13. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Sara and HanSolo :) heres another post!

Luke had exaimed Anakins body, in hopes of finding some sort of clue as to why he had been killed, but he'd found nothing, and he felt he had to ask Tahiri, as much as he realized it would be painful for her, and that she wanted to be alone, they had to know.

He looked all over the maw instalation, but couldn't find Tahiri, so he concluded she must still be in her room. He went to her door and knocked, but no one answered. Perhaps she was asleep. He knocked again, louder this time and said,"Tahiri? Its me, Master Skywalker, can I come in?" But he was answered only by silence.

He hesitated a moment, and then pushed the button to open the door, what if she was hurt? Or sick? He had to at least check on her.

The slid open, revealing Tahiri sitting strait up in her bed, motionless, except for one hand, that was slowly and repeatedly stroking something, one of Anakin's old robes. She didn't even turn her head at his entrance.

"Tahiri?" he asked, and softly touched her sholder. She shuddered and jumped slightly, but she turned her head to look at him.

He almost wanted to look away when he saw the depth of pain in her eyes.

She still didn't say anything.

Luke was feeling lost, what could he do if she wouldn't even talk to him?

But he decied to try anyway.
    "Tahiri, I'm really sorry, but I have to ask about Anakin, about what happend. Will you talk to me?"

She looked away from him, refusing to meet his eyes. Luke found his eyes drawn to her fingers, stroking the cape, over and over and over.

Luke suddenly shook his head violently, the effect was almost mesmerizing, and he tore his eyes away from her finges, and saw her eyes were brimming with tears.

His heart ached with sympathy. He reached out to touch her sholders, but she flinched even at the movement. He stopped just short of touching her sholders, wanting nothing more then to give her a big fatherly hug. But he wasen't her father, and she obviously wasen't going to talk to him, or actcept and comfort. He sighed, and then soundlessly got up and left the room.

Tahiri kept stroking the cape.

Mara walked down the hallway, feeling as if there was a invisible burden on her sholders. What she had to do wasen't going to be pleasant, but it had to be done. They had to find out what had happend to Anakin, and Luke had said Tahiri despritly needed comfort, or he was afraid of what would happen.

And Mara had thought that perhaps Tahiri might actcept help from another woman, someone who could understand. A mother figure so to speak. But Leia was to wrapped in her own greif, and dealing with Han's sudden abilitly to use the force to do it.

It was up to Mara.

Suddenly Ben tugged on her hair, and asked,"Where going?"

"We're going to go talk to Tahiri sweetheart."

"Ta'he sad?"

Mara couldn't help but smile at Ben's pronucation of Tahiri's name. Ta'he.

"Yes Ben Tahiri is sad."

"She be all right?" Ben sounded worried.

Mara gave him a little squeeze, as much to comfort herself as him. "I hope so Ben, I really hope so."

She reached Tahiri's room, and just opened the door, not bothering to knock, if she was really as bad as Luke had said, she wouldn't notice anyway.

Mara found Tahiri just as Luke had left her, stroking Anakin's cape.

Mara set Ben down by the bed, and then sat down by Tahiri.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked.

There was no response what so ever from Tahiri.

But Mara kept talking anyway.

"You know, I've never really lost someone the way you have, after all, I still have Luke,"she said, with a fond smile at Luke's name,"But I do know how it is to feel as if my very world had been torn out from under my feet. When the death star was blown up, I was left with nothing, everything my entire life was built on was gone, I had nothing left. Even who I was, that seemed to be destroyed as well, I had no purpose. I had to start all over."

Mara's voice grew very thoughtful at this point, as if she was talking only to herself, but she did ste

14. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    awwwww [face_love] that was so sweet [face_love]

MORE!!!!!!!

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Shadow: Thanks :) I just had to write a scene with Ben, he's so cute... :)

more this evening.

16. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

"Han,"said Luke patiently,"I know that this is very soon after what happend to Anakin, but you've got to learn to use the Force properly."

"Why should I?"snapped Han,"You said it just had to do with powerful emotions, so, it'll go away, right?"

Han sounded so hopeful, and Luke sighed, hating to dash his hopes, but knew he had to do tell the truth,"Han, I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work that way, now that you've unlocked the ability, its there to stay. And you've got to train it!"

Leia put her hand on Han's sholder, and felt it stiffen under her touch, anticpating a agruement,"Han, I know this isen't something you wanted, or needed, but still is. It might be dangerous if left untrained."

"Or it might be dangerous if trained to!" he retorted, his look almost hurt that she was siding with Luke,"Dangerous for me anyway, you know how much of a target for the Vong the jedi are!"

Leia's heart contracted at the thought, losing her children was to the Vong was bad enough, but if she lost Han..... But she firmly put a clamp on that thought. She wouldn't even think about that.

"Han,"Luke gently reminded him,"What happend when you first used the Force?"

Han's sholders stiffend,he'd almost her Leia...."That won't ever happend again."he said stiffly.

"But what if it does? How can you know that?", pointed out Luke.

Han glared at Luke and then turned to glare sullenly at the wall, Luke winced for the split second that Han's glare was trained on him, it was a very intense glare, just as it had always been, but now it was worse, now Luke could feel it through the force as well.

There was a period of strained silence in the room,"I can't be a jedi, I just can't,"Han wispered, almost to himself.

But suddenly a mirror on the wall nearby exploded,glass flying about the room, and Han jumped in front of Leia, sheilding her with himself.

When it stopped, Luke finnaly spoke again,"And that is exzactly why you need to be trained." he said softly.

Han turned turned and gave him a pleading stare, as if he was begging for it not to be true,"You mean that was me?"

"Yes."said Luke,"It was."

Han's sholders slumped in defeat,"You both are right,"he said finnaly,"But can we wait until after tomarrow? After Anakin's"he hesitated over the word,"burial?"

"Yes.", Luke agreed, understanding his need for time to get used to the idea.

Han nodded, taking Leia's hand in his own and squeezed. That explosion of glass had frightend him, the fact that the overflow of his own anger doing something like that without him even meaning it to, positivly terrorified him. It was a total loss on control, and once again he had nearly caused someone he loved to be hurt again. He had to make sure that didn't happen ever again.

He and Leia walked hand and hand back to their rooms, on the way, Leia sad,"You know Han, I'm not a jedi master, but if it would help, I could at least teach you some of the basic control."

Han nodded gratefully,"Thanks Princess."

She squeezed his hand in encouragement. She understood.

When they got back to their rooms, he sat on the edge of the bed and emeaditly jumped up again,"Ouch!"

"What?"

"I think,"said Han sheepishly giving her that rougeish half smile,"I kinda caught a peaice of of that glass."

Leia tried not to laugh, the expression on his face was so comical,"Well, then turn over, I'll get it out for you."

He layed on his stomach on their bed, and Leia used a small pair of tweezers to pull the peaice of glass out of the back of his pants.

"There."she pronouced,"All better now."

"Thanks Princess,"Han said, gingerly turning over to sit on the bed. She was sitting beside him, and he bent his head and kissed the silky skin of her neck, and Leia leaned into the caress, closeing her eyes, Han's lips moved up, to capture her lips with his.

Suddenly both of them were overwhelmed by a wave of emotion, love, desire, careing for eachother, as real as the touch of eachothers hands and lips.

Suddenly they were able to feel and express the deep abiding lo

17. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    That was sooooo sweet with Han and Leia. Being able to express there love through the force. I like the idea of han using the force.
    Keep up the good work.

Jez

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    That was great, Princess! Both posts were awesome! :)

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jez: Hey, welcome to my story! :) I'm glad you liked it, I was afraid people might think the idea of Han useing the force a little to weird. Thanks. :)

HanSolo:Thanks :) I should be posting again tonight.

20. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post!

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks Kab. :) More tonight!

22. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Awesome post! You write han and leia well

23. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Hi Trila! Glad your reading, and I'm glad you like the way I write Han and Leia, I really apreciate that, they are two of my favorite characters.

And by the way, I saw your sig, and since your a member of the FADA, you mighy want pay special attention to this next post. ;)

Luke went into sealed all durasteel room in which Anakin's memorial ceromony would be held. The room was kept deliberatly cold, as to protect the body from decay until the service was over. But even though it was cold, Luke could have almost thought Anakin was just asleep, instead of dead, so peaceful and life like were his features. But that was impossible.

And he wanted to say goodbye to Anakin, alone. When he was around the others, Han, Leia, because they all depended on him to be their support, he was the jedi master after all. But sometimes it was nice just to be a person once in a while, just to be Anakin's uncle.

Then he the time and place to greive.

He went and stood over Anakin, and stared at the peaceful face. Just as it always had been if life, Anakin had that one lock of uncontrollable hair laying across his forehead.

Luke fought the useless gesture of sweeping it off. "Well,"he said softly,"You were very young, and I, we will miss you, especially Tahiri, now that your gone."

Then he gave in to the impulse and brushed the lock of hair off Anakin's forehead, and turned to leave, and whispered, his voice sounding choked,"Well at least where you are you won't have to indure the greif of this galaxy, your safe now."

And then he turned again to leave, but heard the door creak and a little voice sad,"Daddy? What you doing in here?"

"Ben....You can't be in here right now. Lets go see mommy, ok?" he said in a soothing voice, he didn't want Ben to see Anakin dead, he was just to young.

But then Ben saw him. "An'kin!" he said, and ran joyfully over to where Anakin lay.

Luke reached for Ben to take him out of the room but Ben had already began climbing up to the metal slab on which Anakin lay. "What wrong with him Daddy?"

"He's gone Ben."said Luke gently.

Ben had placed small chubby fingers on Anakin's forehead, his little brow furrowed in concentration.

"No, not gone."said Ben,"Lost"

Tahiri, Tahiri where are you? I can't reach you....

Tahiri suddenly sat up in bed with a start, her hair still wet from her shower in the refresher. What had just woken her up? For a moment she was sure she'd heard someone call her name.

But that was silly, there was no one even remotely nearby. Then she noticed the clock on the wall. It was that early? How could she have possibly fallen asleep. Now after that strange.....dream, she'd never get to sleep. And she had a feeling she'd need all the rest she could get for Anakin's memorial service tomarrow. Anakin.... But she deliberatly steered her thoughts away from him. She couldn't think about that now. He was gone, and that was that.

She lay back down and drifted off to sleep.....

Tahiri, I can't reach you.....

Sorry if this is short, more again tomarrow morning! :)

24. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    another post tonight or tomarrow.:)

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Great post! :) I can't wait for that next post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.