main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
  2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks HanSolo. :)

And thanks also PadmeJaniaSolo, glad your reading!

I have a headache and am way to tired to post tonight, but I'll post again tomarrow for sure. :)

3. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Perplexed am I.
    The cause are you.

In other words, what's going on with Anakin? How'd the Vong manage to capture him? Overall, good fic.

I also like your sig.

4. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    I just found this and it's great! More K/J please! :)

5. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    AWWWWW THAT WAS CUTE

"He's gone Ben."said Luke gently.

Ben had placed small chubby fingers on Anakin's forehead, his little brow furrowed in concentration.

"No, not gone."said Ben,"Lost"

BEN REALLY IS AN AMAZING BOY! POST MORE SOON! PLEASE!

6. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Zara_Rose:
    I'm so glad your reading! :), Didn't mean to confuse you did I. ;) Actualy Anakin was never captured, he was killed while on a mission with Tahiri, but the vong were trying to capture him, they just didn't suchceed. Anyway, I'm glad you like it :)

SWMara: Oh goody! Another reader! ;) Anyway, thanks, I'm glad you like it, and don't worry, there will definitly be more Kyp and Jania. :)

Trila-Solo: Thanks, I liked that scene to. :) Ben is definitly a amazing little boy! And you know, he's right more often then you might think...

Anyway, I'll post again tomarrow. :)

Tsavong Lah watched the shaper Nylal Ye work with satisfaction. She really was good. And willing, unlike many shapers, to listen to his ideas. And he couldn't help but think this was one of his better ideas.

"Are you ready for the next source?" he asked the shaper.

She didn't glance up from her work of attaching various wire like implants to the human on the wall. "Yes war master, I am."

The War Master tapped a signal on the porthole and it opened, and one of the guards shoved someone in, a young Twi'Lek female.

She was bound hand and foot with some sort of Vong appartatus, and her mouth covered with a gel like substance to keep her from speaking.

"So jeedai"said the war master, mockingly stareing down at her on the floor,"Have you ever wondered what happend to all of your jedi friends we captured? Well your about to find out."

The jedi glared at him with such venom, that if the war master wasen't used to such stares, he might have flinched.

"Stop playing with the source and bring her here."snapped the shaper.

Tsavong Lah ignored her, shapers were notoriously irritably if someone got in the way of their work.

So he hauled the twi'lek jedi to her feet and took her over to the shaper, relishing the mixture of fear and anger in her expression.
    Those emotions were good, they would inhance her power as a source.

The shaper bound the jedi to the wall, beside the other male human there. Then she began to attach the other ends of the wire and tube like emplants to the twi'lek jedi. The jedi struggled and writhed fruitlessly away from the shaper, but to no avail. The jedi closed her eyes, as if bracing herself to the pain.

When the emplants were attached to her head, neck, chest, and feet, the shaper stopped. The shaper Nylal stroked one side of the apparatus, and then steped back.

Both the jedi and the other human bound to the wall started shaking, the expression of the twi'lek going from mostly, anger, to mostly fear.

The wite like emplants started jumping about, power, energy running through them, from the twi'lek jedi, to the other human.

And the shaking and twitching increased.

Tsavong Lah smiled in satisfact. Good, all was going well.....

At first Alema Rar's first reaction to her capture had been defiance and anger,refusing to show fear.

But now, all of her mind heart and soul was consumed by simply trying to tolerat the pain. She could almost feel her life energy drain away from her. Perhaps she could call for help....

And she tried to reach out through the force to call, but her pain was to great, and somehow her ability was deminished. What was happening? She was a jedi, pain shouldn't be able to affect her that much. But then, with the little force sensitivity left to her she felt something almost like her own presence comming from the other person on the wall. How in the galaxy..... She didn't know what was going on, but it frightend her, and she knew she had to get out, because she had a feeling of the vong were allowed to acomplish what they were trying to, it well, to put it mildly, would not be good.

So she closed her eyes, gritting her teeth against the pain, and opened herself fully to the force, pushing all sense of self, time and place away. Then suddenly, the pain was gone. And she was floating....

Suddenly the shaking stopped, and then jedi seemed to dissapear, leaving only a empty robe.

Tsavong Lah sighed

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Awesome post, Princess! I really like this story...I can't wait for more! :)

8. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Good Post-Looking forward to more

9. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Yes, more! :)

10. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    Nice post. Looking forward to more!

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks everyone! There should be another post tonight, and if not tonight, tomarrow for sure. :)

12. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Oh my gosh i missed two post! They were really good.

Jez

13. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh no! They're going to try and capture Kyp? :eek: :( Great stuff, can't wait for more! :D

Jae Angel

14. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    They cant capture Kyp but they can sure try.

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    NarundiJedi: Thanks, Kyp better watch out!

Jez:Thats ok, better late then never huh? ;) Thanks, I will post again tomarrow for sure. :)

Trila-SkySolo:Thanks, glad you like I am. Catch Kyp can they not? How know do you? Always in motion the future is. ;)

Anyway, sorrow for the delay in post, I will post again tomarrow for sure, until then heres a tiny post. :)

Kyp was starting a fire, they'd need tonight, the planet was a little chilly after all and Jania was injured so she'd need to stay especially warm.

"What are you doing?" demanded Jania.

"What does it look like? I'm starting a fire."said Kyp defensivly. Try not to let her get under your skin, he reminded himself.

"Are you mad? The Vong will see the smoke for sure!"

He raised his eyebrows in mock suprise,"Why Jania, are you trying to tell me you'd rather cuddle together to keep warm?"

She sputtered indignatly,"Of course not! All I was trying to say was that it could be dangerous to have a fire!"

Kyp shrugged,"Its fire, freeze or cuddle honey."

"Don't call me honey."

He just shrugged, and she shot him a look and grabbed her a insulated blanket out of the ship, and rolled herself up in it and lay down, the fire between her and Kyp.

"Thats my blanket honey."

"Well its mine now, find another one."

He shrugged, glad the dark hid his smile, maybe she didn't like being called honey.

"What ever you say, honey."

He could see her, but she sighed and he could have sworn she rolled her eyes. He shook his head and just went to the ship and got another blanket.

As he rolled himself up in the blanket on the other side of the fire, he realized something. She'd said the Vong would see them,but there wasen't supposed to be Vong on this planet, it was still held by the republic, not the vong. Maybe it had something to do wiht the mission she'd been sent on? Well he'd have to find out tomarrow. If she would tell him.

16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great post, Princess! I like the way you write Kyp and Jaina! :)

17. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks HanSolo! :) This is my first Kyp and Jania fic I've ever written, so I apreciate that. Anyway, I should have another post up tonight or tomarrow.

18. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Good post. "Its fire, freeze or cuddle honey."

"Don't call me honey."

LOL!

Can't wait.

Jez

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks Jez! I really liked that line to, it sounded like something Kyp would say, or couldn't you almost see Han saying something like that to Leia on Hoth in ESB? I just thought of that. ;) Anyway, I'm kinda tired, and just got back from a camping trip, but I'll post tomarrow for sure, ok? :)

20. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    more tonight! :)

21. Jedi-Tahiri-Solo

Jedi-Tahiri-Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    oww. I like this fic keep it going.

22. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    This is really neat. :)

Dana

23. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi Tahiri Solo: Thanks, and mores comming! :)

DantanaSkywalker: Thanks, glad you like I am, post more I will. ;)

Leia awoke in Han's arms, and slowly opened her eyes. And then she closed them again. The memory of what she and Han and shared through the force was still close, and she didn't want to wake and shatter her illusions of peace just yet.

But then Han woke up to.

"Morning sweetheart." He wispered in her ear.

She finnaly opened her eyes and smiled at him, traceing the scar on his chin with a finger,"Morning to you to. Sleep good?"

He clasped her hand in his,"Once I got to sleep." and he gave her a rougish wink.

She laughed softly and rolled over to look at the clock. Then suddenly the laughter died from her eyes. Anakin's funeral was in a hour.

Han realized it to.

They silently got up to get dressed.

"You know,"said Leia thoughtfully,"For a moment I had almost managed to believe all that had happend was just a dream....."

Han clasped her hand comfortingly. He understood. Sometimes in the night everthing horrorible that had happend could fade, like a dream. But then in the morning it burst upon you like the sun. Undeniable.

"It will be ok princess."

"Will it Han? Will it?" she turned to her for reasurrance, her eyes wide, innoccent, suddenly seeming almost like a child begging to be told that everything was ok, so she could believe it to be true.

But Han found himself unable to tell her, because he wasen't sure it was true.

He pulled her to his chest, and whispered into her hair,"I don't know, I really don't know. But I wish with all my heart I did."

And he meant that. He wished with all his heart he could just wipe away all her problems and tell her everything was ok. But he couldn't.

So they simply headed hand in hand out the door, and hoped everything would be alright.

Mara Jade stood beside her husband Luke Skywalker, holding Ben in her arms. She wished she could hold Luke to at that moment, help him with his greif, but she knew that at this moment, he had to be Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master, not just Luke her husband.

So she just stood beside him, and lended her silent support.

Luke stood over the casket in which Anakin lay, which would soon be burnt along with him, in the funeral pyer.

Luke looked up at all the faces of the jedi and other who had been Anakin's friends as well. And Han and Leia. The missing faces made Lukes heart contract, Jacen, gone, Jania, on a mission, and where was Kyp? He just realized he wasen't there. When had he left? Had they missed him in all the troubles? But Luke pushed his mind back to the task at hand. He needed to concentrat, it was a hard task indeed. He had to say the burial words.

He took a deep breath, and began.

"We all know what happend, and we all knew the young man lying here. And he was a young man, very young. But his acomplishments, and all the lives he had touched far out numbered his years. He was a great jedi, a great nephew, great son and, a great friend." Luke scanned, the crowd, seeing tears on many faces. His eyes rested for a moment on Han and Leia, Leia crying into Han's chest, and Han crying silently, his head resting on top of Leia's tears flowing down his cheeks. Luke blinked to clear the tears out of his own eyes, and then coutinued.

"We will all miss him, but we must go on, we must continue to fight for what Anakin fought for. We must not give up. Because....Neither did he."

Then everyone came up to give their last respects, most simply saying a few quiet words of goodbye, but Leia kissed her son on the forehead and told him she loved him one last time. Han pushed a lock of hair off Anakin's forehead, to choked up to say anything, but his eyes saying it all.

But when the last person passed, Luke still felt like someone was missing.... But he shook off the feeling, and took the torch Mara handed him, and lowered it to light the funerial pyer.

Hurry Tahiri. Hurry.

Tahiri bolted strait up in bed, for a moment she was sure she had

24. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Hmm, so is Anakin not really dead? I know Ben said he was just lost, but does that mean we get to find out what really happened to him?

Sorry, I'm just full of questions tonight. It's an interesting story; I just get confused easily sometimes.

25. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Interesting post, Princess! ;)

I love it when they make me think! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.