main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    More bickering Kyp and Jaina please! :D

2. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Is Anakin ALIVE???? Please don't leave us hanging like that!

Jez

3. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Awesome posT
    Anakin and Tahiri will forever be my favorite SW couple! So is Anakin alive?PleASE , YOU GOTTA TELL ME!!!

I can't believe it! Tahiri was late for her true love's funeral! GIRL?!?!

pOST MORE SOON!

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So...now you're telling us Anakin is still alive....interesting. Great post! :)

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    SWmara: Don't worry, there will be more Kyp and Jania next post. :)

Jez: Evil I am, cliff hanger this is, find out if he lives or not will you. ;)

Zara: Well, lets just say Ben knows alot more then he's given credit for...... ;) And don't worry about being confused, I have a tendency to put lots of plot twist in my stories. I'll resolve at least some of that confusion tomarrow in my next post.

Sara: Thanks! :) I'm sooooo glad that you enjoy all the little plot twist, they make me think as much as they make my readers think! :)

trila: Thanks. :) And I tottaly agree with you about Anakin and Tahiri, he never should have been killed in SBS. Next to Han and Leia, they are my favorite couple. So I gotta tell you do I? Are you sure? ;) Don't worry, I'll post again tomarrow, then I tell at least part of the secret.

HanSolo:Thanks.:) Alive? How do you know? We shall see. ;)

Ok, another post tomarrow, a long one! And I'll resolve that evil cliff hanger. ;)

6. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    yOUR VERY GOOD AT THIS CLIFFHANGER THING! i NEED TO kNOW! POST SOON PLEASE

7. Jez_3-14159265358979

Aug 13, 2001
    ::Looks around:: "Ok it's tomarrow."

Jez

8. Jedi-Tahiri-Solo

Jedi-Tahiri-Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    yeah, it IS tomorrow. Where's the next part???? Are you doing this on purpose just to make us all go insane?

9. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Its tomarrow? Why so it is. ;) Sorry I took so long, I wouldn't want to make my readers go crazy or anything! So, heres a post. :)

Tahiri held her breath, hardly dareing to breath, waiting for, hopeing for, praying for Anakin to answer, then suddenly the silence was broken when Luke came up behind her and put his hand on her sholder.

"Tahiri, please, he's dead, don't torture yourself." he said softly, pity filling his eyes.

She shrugged his arm off her sholder. "Leave me alone." she said sullenly.

Then Mara joined Luke and knelt beside her.

"Please Tahiri, Lukes right, you have to let go."

"No!" she shouted and stood up, "He's wrong, your wrong, your all wrong!"

"Wrong about what?" said Mara gently, trying to be gentle.

"He's not dead!"

"Yes, he is Tahiri, just look."

She opened her mouth to protest again, when a voice came fromt the crowd.

"What if she's right?"

It was Han Solo.

Leia was standing with her eyes everted, refusing to listen to or watch what was takeing place.

Anakin was dead. And that was that. She couldn't bear to let herself hope again, loseing hopes hurt to much.

But when she heard Han question Luke, she bit her lip. Now Han was trying to hold unto the false hope. How could he stand it?

No, it was to good to be true. People did not come back from the dead.

But then Han was pushing through the crowd, pulling her behind him up to where Anakin lay.

She simply followed numbly, and tryed to still the hopefull stirring of her hear. Hope hurt to much.

Tahiri, watched Han come up twoards where she stood in suprise. How could he, someone who couldn't use the force be the only one to agree with her? But it didn't matter.

She ignored the clamoring of anxious voices around her, and bent down beside Anakin again.

"Anakin, please...... Please come back."
    she wispered,still no response.

Then she rested her forehead against his, then kissed him on the lips and whispered,"Anakin, Anakin Solo, come back, please come back, come back for me, for love......" and she sent the words forth with all the power in the force she could muster.

Then she waited. Waited in a moment that seemed to strech on in eternity.

Luke watched Tahiri, a pitying look on his face. He'd thought Mara had managed to pull her back from the edge, but perhaps not. Anakin's death appeared to have pushed her over the edge. She was begining to amagine things.

Just as Han walked up the steps to where Anakin lay, his heart beating with unreasonable hope. What if Tahiri was right? What if......

But then suddenly he thought he saw a movement from Anakin.

Could it be?

Suddenly Anakin's lips moved, barely whispering, and Tahiri's heart jumped to her throat, and she leaned closer to hear.

"Tahiri......"

"Anakin! What happend, where are you?" the words came out in a rush, she hardly dared to believe it.

"Lost....." and with that one word he trailed off, lapseing back into silence.

He'd never even openend his eyes, and not a breath moved in his chest, and yet he'd spoke......

"Anakin?"asked Tahiri,"Anakin?" had he reaturned only to leave again?

Han, Leia and Luke stared at Anakin in dumbfounded silence. It was impossible, but yet it was true.

But how?

And what was it he had said? He'd said he was lost.

Suddenly little Ben spoke from Mara's arms, his wide blue eyes serious,"Not dead,lost! Go find him...."

Luke stared at Ben dumbfoundedly. How had he know? But if he was lost, where was he?

10. queen37

queen37 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2002
    HE TALKED!!!!! YES!!!! *Spins around and around in her chair until she stops herself and continues typing* This is a great story!! Find him Tahiri!! Please!! Great job Princess and keep up the good work!! Post more SOON!!
    ~queen37

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...Ben does it again! He seems to know everything!:) That was an awesome post! :)

12. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Yeah He's alive!-Great Post

13. Jedi-Tahiri-Solo

Jedi-Tahiri-Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Well I think this calls for some major writing on your part!

14. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    *Starts daNcing around chair shouting " I knew it! I knew it!"*

Great writing Princess.

~ SkySolo ~

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    HanSolo:"Ah yes, how wonderful the mind of a child is." at least thats what yoda says. ;)And I you and he are both right, Ben knows alot more then what you might think. Thanks :)

Kab:Yep, he's alive! Glad you liked it. :)

queen:Lol, thanks! :) I'm sooooo glad that everyone is happy that Anakin talked, I was afraid people would think it was to weird..... Anyway, thanks sooooo much! I'll post again tomarrow. But tomarrow the post will be in the evening, I have a busy day. :)

Jedi Tahiri Solo: Thanks, and don't worry, I'll be doing some major writing this weekend, I'm having so much fun writing this story! Possibly a short post tonight, and another one, probably a long one tomarrow. :)

Thanks sooooo much everyone for reading my story! More tomarrow, and maybe tonight. :)

16. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I'm really likin this and this request might seem picky, but....

Can we have more Kyp and Jaina soon? PWEASE (as jacensky would say)?!?!?

Is it too soon to ask for more?

17. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi Jania Durron: As you requested, more Kyp and Jania! ;)

Kyp woke up first, shivering in the cold morning air. There was frost on the ground, and the fire had gone almost compltely out, and he reached for the pile of branchs to replenish it. They would need its heat to get ready.

But then he saw Jania. She was on the other side of the dead camp fire, rolled up in the blanket. But the blanket was to short, and she had pulled it up to her chin, leaving her toes hanging out.

Her head was pillowed on her hands, she looked so peaceful, as if she was haveing a happy dream.

He was overcome by a wave of tenderness. She seemed so alone right now..... And cold.

And so he went over to her and layed his blanket over her, covering up her cold looking feet.

He should have moved away to start the fire back up, to warm himself and her, but he sat and watched her for a moment, for no reason that he could explain.

Then he saw a lock of her hair had fallen over her face, and he couldn't resist reaching over to brush it away....

She was in a meadow, a warm, sunny, green meadow. It was a peaceful place, a place that had obviously never been touched by the Vong.

It would be perfect, if only she wasen't alone......She was so alone she felt almost... Cold.

Then she heard a voice, and turned. Kyp was in the meadow. She ran over to him, and stopped as they looked into eachothers eyes, and then he lowered his lips twoards hers and suddenly she wasen't cold, or lonely anymore.Then he looked at her tenderly and brushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes.....

Suddenly Jania bolted awake, someone really had touched her face! And she opened her eyes to see Kyp bending over her. That dream.... And him of all people! What was he doing there?

She sat up quickly and snapped,"Get away from me!"

Kyp jumped back, a hurt look on his face,"Jania, whats wrong?"

"You touched me!" and she stood up quickly and turned away. But she had to suppress a twinge of guilt over Kyps hurt look. And then she realized that she had pushed off two blankets, not one. Did that mean.....? Yes, it did, Kyp had given her his.

But that dream.... And to find him bending over her. It was just to much! And besides, this was Kyp, she hated him, didn't she?

Kyp watched her stride off into the woods, silently curseing himself for being so soft. What had he been thinking?

She hated him, he knew that, so he might as well forget it.

So he picked up the blankets with a sigh of regret, and folded them, laying them in a pile with the other supplies.

Yes, she hated him, that much was forsure. Her reaction to waking up to seeing him proved that. And her reaction to his touch.

He looked at the hand he had used to brush the lock of hair out of her face. He could still almost feel the silkyness of her hair.

Her closed his fist tight as if to keep the sensation from escaping.

Yes, she hated him. But if only she didn't.....

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Great post! :) I like the Kyp/Jaina interaction!

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks HanSolo! :) I should have another post up tonight. :)

20. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    you can call me JJD. Everyone does!

My poor Kyp! He doesn't think he has a chance! Great post!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

21. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    jAINA IS FINALLY DICOVERING HER TRUE FEELINGS FOR KYP! NICE JOB!

22. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    JJD: Ok, that will be easyier then typing your whole screen name. ;) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, and I agree, poor Kyp!

To bad he can't read Jania's mind........

Trila: Thanks! And yep, she's starting to realize how she really feels about Kyp, but I wonder how long it will be till she faces up to them? ;)

Anyway, thanks everyone, I meant to post tonight, but I'm sooooo tired! I spent all day on my horse at a rodeo barrel raceing, so I'm kinda tired. But I will post tomarrow. :)

23. Jez_3-14159265358979

Aug 13, 2001
    eek i missed two post! J/K, they are so cute!
    And they have find anakin!

Jez

PS always knew that Ben was one smart kid.

24. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks so much Jez! And yea, K/J are pretty cute. ;) And by the way, in my next post tonight we'll find out more about Anakin, and Han's first lesson in jedi training....

Everyone, I really apologize for saying I was going to post last night and then not, but something happend that I really couldn't avoid, but I will make up for it in a long post tonight! :)

25. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    ok, heres another post! :)

Luke set a small ball on the table and turned to Han.

"Now,"he said"close your eyes, and try and pick up the ball."

Han closed his eyes and reached out with a hand and picked up the ball, tossing it up and down in his hand and gave Luke a mischevouse smile. "Hey kid, well that wasen't so hard, whats next?"

Luke sighed in flusteration,"Han I meant pick it up with the force."

Han gave him a innoccent look, the type that Han seemed to specialize in."Then why didn't you say so?"

Luke was trying to be patient, but it was clear that Han still didn't want to face up to the fact that he needed to be trained. Luke had a feeling Han just wasen't used to having anyone having anything to teach him that he didn't already know. Or at least thought he already knew. This was something compltely differnt. So Luke would just have to try and be patient. Try.

"Han, this time, close your eyes, and simply feel, not think, feel the ball, feel the table, and try to bring the ball to you."

Luke took the ball back and set it on the table.

And waited.

Han knew he was being uncoperative, but he couldn't help it. The very idea of useing the force terrorified him.

It had always been Luke, Leia, his kids, everyone else but him who had had deal with this. He'd seen moral delemia's tear apart his son Jacen,his wife Leia struggling to define who she even was, he'd seen Luke walk around his whole life as if he carried the world on his sholders, he'd seen Jania and Anakin forced to grow up far to soon. He'd seen countless others, his friend Kyp for one, go to the dark side, and then reaturn, but forever having to live with that memory. And he'd seen what could happen if the dark side took control. That person could turn against anything, or anyone.

He was afraid of what could happen if he dared to use the force. He was afraid of what had already happend. He'd nearly hurt Leia.

Then he realized that he had drifted off into thought and Luke was still waiting for him to try and lift the ball.

"Sorry." he mumbled, and closed his eyes, and feeling rather silly, lifted his hand.
    He tried to do as Luke said, and feel the ball, the table, everything, but he felt was boredom over this whole thing.

Then his mind began to drift, thinking of other things he'd much rather be doing. He could be working on the Falcon, he could..... Suddenly Leia's face drifted into his mind. Now that was the only good thing that had come of this whole force thing. What he and Leia had been able to share, the ability to share things that before had been only felt, and unable to translate into words was more wonderful then anything he could amagine.

He'd never been good at putting his feelings into words, and suddenly, he'd been able to tell Leia what he'd always wanted to, but never could.How very much he loved her.... And he'd realized how much she really loved him, and if possible, it had made their love even stronger. If only Leia was here right now......

Luke had been watching Han in silence, giving him sometime, know it was best for any jedi student to try things on their own at first, then he could find out how much they already knew, or what they needed help with most.

Plus he knew that Han didn't deal well with instructions. So he simply waited. He watched Han's face, and felt his emotions through the force go from deep contemplation, to sorry, to concentration as he tried to lift the ball, to boredom, and then some expression of remembered happiness and intense longing.....
    But for what he did not know.

Suddenly the door slid open with a crash, and Han's eyes snaped open, and Luke turn quickly for the door.

It was Leia, looking as if she had run the whole way.

"Leia, what is it?" asked Luke, afraid something might be wrong.

Leia hesitated for a moment, and then said,"Well, I was doing some reasearch, and then I suddenly felt like I had to be here...."

She turned and gazed at Han strait in the eyes,"With you." she whispered, and came over to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.