main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Jilly: Thanks! :D I always love writing reunions. :) I'm glad your excited for the Ganner/Bressal reunion, and however it might turn out, I really enjoy writing those two characters, and I am really anticipating writing that scene, its should be a good one. :) (especially Ganners reaction. :p )

crytalrain: Thanks! :D

elfsheen: Lol, I don't know if you could quite call Ganner wise, he's just smart enough to recognize a tense situation in everyone's relationship but his own. :p Glad you liked the reunion scene, Han is priceless huh? :)

JSD: Thanks aooo much for the good luck wish's on the awards! And for nominating me, I've never been nominated this much before, I'm like a kid in a candy shop. :p hehe, yea, moody Jaina and contemplative Ganner, normal state of affairs for Jaina, a new state for Ganner, definitly sciary. ;) Thanks, heres the next post! :D

jedi bounty: Thanks! :) Yep, definitly more Kyp/Jaina, as well as Ganner and Bressal reunion, you can definitly expect those! :D I so agree with you, Mara is faced with a horrorable choice right now, one in my opinion no mother should ever have to face. Ever. Especially since Ben is so very very young....Her choice is definitly going to be a intersting post to write. Ah yes, I have to agree with you, I love those old fashioned clothes for guys, it makes them look really hot. :D (the idea of orli in tight pants and a flimsy white shirt= YUMMY! [face_love] )I am soooo excited! Besides, it looks like it will be a good movie as well. :p

duskwings: Thanks! :D I'm looking foreward to writing the battle/action, so its a good thing that you and everyone else seems to be looking foreward to reading it! :p I agree, poor Mara. :( What a horrorable choice to have to make, and one that can't have good results whichever way she choses.....

sorry this post is short, the next nice long one comming on sunday.

Bressal's X-Wing gave a shudder and a jump as it came out of hyperspace, and Bressal gritted her teeth as her sensitive mid-section was slammed against the restraint straps.

The sight of star lines receeding into stars was enough to get her dizzy and make her over-reactive stomach roll.

No one ever told her being pregnant would make life so complicated. She was just over three-months pregnant, she didn't even want to think about how things would be in another three months....

But she was at last at the end of her difficult hyperspace journey. And that much closer to Ganner She closed her eyes briefly and heaved a deep sigh.

Eye's once again open, she peered out the view port, and in the distance she could see the New Republic fleet, waiting outside Fransen's gravity shadow.

She squinted, puzzled. What were they doing there? Just....sitting? That didn't make any sense. But perhaps they'd just sent down a small portion of the forces until they knew exactly what was going on. Quite likly, she should have thought of it before.

Reguardless of reason, this did put a block in her plans. It was much more difficult to stealthyly follow a fleet at a distance when the self same fleet was blocking her destination.

It might be possible to sneak around the edges, though....

But there was risk. If they caught her in a stolen x-wing, following behind covertly, or trying to sneak past, well, to say it would not be a good thing would be a understatement.

She'd betrayed them once, the fact they trusted her as far as they did was a minor miracle.

Practiced fingers on the controls of the X-wing she shut all non-essential systems, minimal life support, no-sheilds, and low engine power.

Hopefully she could make the ship seem small and insignificant enough the sensors wouldn't take much notice.

Almost drifting, she powered up the thrusters to take her past the fleet.

The capital ships of the New Republic force loomed closer and closer, the sheer size of them taking over the horizon.

That didn't mean she didn't remember what was at the other side. Her goal; Fransen, and Ganner.

Ganner...

Pulling her thoughts away from Ganner a

2. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  3. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I have one reaction and one reaction alone. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Jilly

4. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] Oh no! Bressal! Darn it, she needs to get to the planet, she doesn't need to just sit around and do nothing in a jail cell . . . oh, no. Darn it!

Great post, Jen. :D

-duskwings

5. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Oooohhhhh dear. That's not good.

6. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    :eek: Bressal's in trouble!

Good post :D

7. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    noooo...bressal better be ok...

UP!

-JSD

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks soooo much everyone,sorry its been a while, more tonight! :D

9. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    JSD: Yup, troubles on its way again! :p

crystalrain: You guessed right. Bressal certainly has a talent for trouble doesn't she? :p

elfsheen: I belive that would be a understatement. ;)

duskwings: Thanks! :D I soooo agree with you, Bressal needs to get down there to Ganner! I guess fate just isen't letting her right now though. :(

Jilly: I take that to mean: OH NO! [face_laugh] lol, thanks. :D

Heres more everyone, did everyone else have a good Fourth of July? I did. :D

Tahiri woke in the dark, emerging from her self imposed hypernation very slowly, like a animal rising after a long winter.

Her head was resting on Anakin's chest, but it was more like resting her head upon a hard slab that then on the man she loved. For her did not breathe, his chest did not go up and down as the breathe of life entered his lungs.

Yet someone in that place between asleep and awake, she had the disconverting perception that heard a heart beat. Faint, distant, but thuding away with utmost slowness....

What it could not be the truth. It just couldn't. Surely she would have noticed by now. Her half aware brain was merely creating delusions of hope.

Yes, that was it, delusions of hope.

Carefully she lifted her head from Anakin's chest, unwrapping her arms from his waist, gingerly stretching the stiffness from her limbs.

Stretching was difficult in the narrow, dark storage closet. The darkness was complte, she could not see so much as her hand before her face.

The only sound was her own breathing and the omnimpresent thrumming of the ship's ion engines.

At least it had been before.

The thrum had been reduced to a distant, background sort of thing. The ship was at rest, idling.

So they had arrived at their destination. But why were they still in space? Shouldn't they have landed on the planet?

If not--escaping to join the other jedi would be even more difficult then she had antcipated.

Tahiri was left with no choice, she had to find out, one way or another.

Find out wiether her stoying away had been a foolish and futile gesture--or a suchcessful one.

Feeling blindly along the walls, her fingers found door frame.

Grasping the latch, she pulled.

The door slid obediently and silently open.

Light flooded in, and Tahiri threw her arm up in front of her face, so dazzling were the electric lights after the total blackness of the closet.

As her eye's adjusted, Tahiri sent a lingering look back at Anakin.

Then she left, letting the door slide shut behind her.

She walked with deliberate slowness, dulling the sound of her footsteps to barely a patter.

And left behind in a dark closet, all alone, Anakin lay still, not a breath stirring, unchanged from the day he fell to a peace brigaders shot.

But deep within the heart of him, there was a tiny flutter. A beat.

Beat

Beat

Beat

Pushing her way through brush around the ruins, Jaina shot a covert glare at Kyp, who worked several yards beyond her.

But she could do no more then glare, for all around then New Republif forces and Jedi had spread out amongest the various collections of ruins, searching. To many witness's to cause a fuss. Especially since she viberated between two impulse. Punch Kyp in the eye or kiss him to peicces.

How he could be immune to the venom in her stare, she did not know. Then again, perhaps he wasn't. More likely, he pretended to be.

Whatever the reason, he treated her with nothing but civilty, giving her no legitament reason to rail at him. Far worse, in Jaina's opinion, then if he had been openly angry or short with her, at least then she could have snapped at him and relieved some of this damnable tension between them.

First he lied to her about her brother, then he arrogantly stepped in a took over the orders and exclamations, even trying to hide the reality of Jacen's existence from her parents.

Tried being the operative word.

She had seen to that......

"I belive I can answer that."

Jaina stared, stunned.
    His a

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Awww. Such a good post Jen. Poor Jaina. Poor Kyp. Now! Back to Bressal and Ganner! (Never thought I'd want to see something OTHER than K/J)

~~Jilly

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Wow, a miracle, Jilly wants to read about something else more then k/j. [face_shocked] :p

12. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Aww....poor..poor everyone. You write Han very well. When Jaina told Han that Jacen was the Yuuzhan Vong's weopen, it reminded me when Han realized both his sons were gone in DJ. He went all stony faced and everything. Great post. :)

13. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] :D Anakin's alive! Well, not quite yet, but he will be! YES! :D Of course, now that I've said that, he's probably going to die, but you never know . . . ;)

Great post! :D

-duskwings

14. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    uh-oh. what's Mara up to now?

yay! ani junior is aliiiiive!

what's going on with bressal?

-JSD

15. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    [face_angry} I hate it when I have a post all written up and I'm logged out and at work :mad:

Anyway, O said something along the lines of: He's alive! He's alive!

And what about Bressal. Poor woman.

And poor Leia...I just felt like saying that.

*must post before I'm logged out again*

16. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    you write so well i'm actually in pain because of what's happening

17. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks everyone, I'm really tired today, been on the go since 7-its now elven (hehe that sounds funny. :p ) anyway, next post tomarrow! :D

18. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi of Destiny: Thanks! :D Its nice to hear you think I write Han well, he's like my all time favorite star wars character. Of course, that doesn't stop me from torturing him as much as I do all the others.:p Oh yea...it is sort of like DJ. I never noticed that. hehe, cool. :)

Jilly: Thanks! :D Lol, [face_shocked] Did I just hear Jilly ask for more Ganner and Bressal? NOT Kyp and Jaina? Its a miracle everyone, look! ;) Actualy, thats really cool, its nice to know people enjoy my OC, and that I'm not hearing cries of "mary sue, mary sue!"

duskwings: Lol, your excited huh? :p As for weither this is a hopeful sign or not....I will not ruin the suspense. ;) Well, your figuring out how my mind works now aren't you? If people expect it to happen, I just might go and change it. hehe. [face_evil] But you never know....

JSD: Thanks. :) Well....can't tell whats happening with Mara yet, its a surprise! But as for Bressal....I can't tell that either. ;) hehe, don't worry you'll find out soon enough. Yep, Ani's alive. :D Or not....

elfsheen: Yea, its no fun when you have a post ready, or get inspired when you have no way to a computer. Not fun at all. Lol, poor Bressal, poor Leia, poor EVERYBODY. :p Glad everyones happy about Anakin, but I won't promise anything.... thanks, heres the next post! :D

padme96: Wow, thanks. [face_blush] All my favorite authors are the ones who make feel all the same things the characters do, or feel it for them, etc. That you think I do that is just to cool. :D

heres the next post, sorry it took so long. :)

Tsavong Lah directed a venomous eye twaords the ceiling above them.

"They tramp, they tromp. "He turned to Nyal Ye. "And they are looking for us!"

The shaper looked up from her examination of the experiment.

"Yes,"she agreed, "they do. What of it?"

Disbelief was written clearly on his scarred face. "'What of it?' How can you say that? We have a entire army over our heads, and you say, 'what of it?!'"

Patiently, she explained, ignoring the dangerous signs of anger in the warmasters posture.

"The jeedai have been looking for us for many months. They have failed. What differnce will a few more of them make? They can not sense us with their, 'force' nor can their technology find ours. We are safe."

The tenctacles of her headress lay flat and smooth, unmoving and apparently calm. Apparently, for if you looked, her odd colored eyes shifted about restlessly.

In the dim light, the experiment looked like a hump contorted shadows, as well as making reading expressions nearly impossible.

The warmaster stared at the shaper without relief for a moment of brittle silence.

This time, his voice was uncharacteristically calm as he spoke. "You may believe us safe, but you are a shaper. Shapers exist to serve warriors. I am the Warmaster, and I say, when or if"he said, adding mocking emphasis to the word, 'if'."they find us, I will not cower in traitorous fear. I am calling out the sleeper cells, putting them on alert, you make sure the experiment is ready."

And he turned and left the room, as if he didn't even question she would obey.

It was humbling to Nyal Ye, to say the least.

She stared at the portal long after he had left, wondering. She had pushed and prodded, pushing her limits and getting her way all through the experiment.

And he had just pushed back.

He expected her to obey him, and so she would. For now.

Bressal wasn't sure wiether it was the agonizing pain in her forehead which woke her, or the pain in her wrist from trying to touch it.

"Ahhrghh.." she gave a slight incoherent moan as pain flashed through her head, throbbing with alarming persistence.

She reached up with one hand to touch her aching temples, only to find such a move utterly impossible.

In her half fogged state she tried again, and was rewarded with the unpleasant sensation of something digging into her wrist.

All this pain had the predictable response. Her stomach rebelled.

Lurching to

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Such a wonderful post! Go Bressal! :D Now more K/J! :p Happy now Jen that I want K/J? :D

~~Jilly

20. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Well she's okay. As far as okay as you be in such a situation. Great post!

BTW: Bad Tsavvie!!! 8-}

21. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] :D Yeah, Bressal! That's good! And you know, she wasn't technically lying when she said she wasn't that Bressal. She has evolved over the course of this story--she is not the same Bressal who kidnapped Ganner and stole Anakins' body. :D And she's going to escape! Yay!

And the Vong stuff is interesting, too . . . I wonder exactly what Nyal Ye is planning . . . hmm. Whatever it is, I bet it's interesting. :D

Great post! :D Of course, I still want to see whether Anakin's alive or whether I cursed him with my happiness . . . ;)

-duskwings

22. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks sooo much, more tomarrow or the next day! :D

23. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    I love Bressel's, ahhh, spicy attitude.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to let you arrest me today General."

That was great!

On another note, I'm sorry to clog up you're thread, but I have to ask, have you been to see Pirate of the Carribean yet Princess? I'm going tomarrow and I'm really excited!

Ok, I'm done filling your thread with nonsense. :p

I can't wait for another post!

JB

24. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    Right now K/J's somewhat in tatters...i want B/G! so sweet they are, those two...

UP!

-JSD

25. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jilly: Thanks! :D Oh okay, I'm happy now, everythings back to normal, Jilly wants more K/J. :p And you'll get some to, in the next post or so.

elfsheen: Thanks! :) Lol, yea I have to agree, 'alright' is a relative term in this case.

duskwings: Thanks soooo much, glad you liked that post. :) You know what, I never thought about it that way, but your right. She really isen't the same, so she didn't really lie. We can follow that train of thought, and say Bressal didn't really betray the jedi either, because at that point she hadn't yet joined their side. Hmmmm....thats some twisty thinking. My brains in knots. :p Oh yes, Nyal Ye's plans will definitly turn out to be intersting, and confusing to everyone but her! :D Cursing someone with your happiness...[face_shocked] Thats not nice! Lol, actualy, I can't answer that quite yet, but Anakin's fate will come to light quite soon.

JSD: Thanks! :D And another vote for G/B, this it to cool! And yea, they definitly are sweet. [face_love] Your right, Kyp and Jaina's relationship is a bit tattered right now isen't it? But every relationship needs to find out if it can weather a storm or not.

jedi bounty: Thanks! hehe, glad you liked that line, I rather liked it my self. I thought of it, and just HAD to fit it in the scene somewhere! :D Don't worry, your not clogging up the thread, I LOVE talking about pirates of the carribean, or anything else invlovling orlando bloom! Anyway, yea, I saw it on opening night, it is sooooo good. I am offically in love with Orlando, and Jonny is beyong hilarious. (and I admit it, I rather enjoyed it when Orlando fell in the water and that white shirt was sticking to him. [face_love] ) And guess what? I'm going to see it again tonight! Its definintly one of those movies that require multiple veiwings.

sorry this post has taken so long, I've had the writers block of the century the last couple days. But its gone now, hopefully for good.

Ben gave a happy little gurgle in Mara's arms, as if oblivious to the tension swimming about them.

The sounds of the rest of the searchers echoed oddly in the forest, bouncing off the tree's into echoing distortions of reality.

Only these odd sounds, shouts, laughter and peices of words reached Mara and Ben. Only sound, not a sight.

For the tree's left little room to for one's eye's to see anything else.

They surrounded, wide and towering, brooding, pressing, muffling all else.

The prescence that echoed in these woods was like both a scream, and a whisper. It didn't like her. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Yet Ben seemed unaffected. Holding her son close, with a effort Mara shook off the oppresive atompshere, and looked about her again.

The tree's were no dark towering behemoths of evil. They were simply tree's again.

Mara had wandered off from the group, unable to take the pressure of knowing one word from her could solve the problems of the search, yet put her own son in jeporady. She'd needed a little time, a little peace.

But she hadn't found it. No, instead she'd stumbled upon this clearing, this place that simply reeked with pain.

Pain. Yes thats what it was. All of the other emotions saturating this place all came down to the pain. Hatred, fear,anger,agony, a broken heart... The pain had caused it all.

There was nothing abnormal about this place in of itself, but rather what had taken place here. Whatever that might have been.

Abrubtly, Mara shuddered, a shiver rippling down her spine. She would find no peace here.

Turning to leave, she was stopped by a gentle tugging on her sleeve.

"Mama, can you feel them?"

Slowly looking down at her son, a finger of dread tapped her on the shoulder.

"Feel who, Ben?" she asked softly.

"Them. Here."

His round baby eye's were so serious, somehow mistmatched with his cheerful chubby cheeks and dimples.

Mara forced herself to break her eye's away from her son's to old gaze.

"They are, are they?"she said, with forced and ultimitly flat cheerfulness."Well why don't we just go get your and the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.