main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post Jen. I hope Ben is okay. And Bressal needs to be okay to tell Ganner about their baby and live happily, and Jaina and Kyp need to live happily. I hope something can be done for Jacen, or is he gone to them forever?

BTW, glad you are enjoying Insanity. :D It gets worse before it gets better.

~~Jilly

2. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Spectacularity, Princess. Voted for you at the SFFA...lets hope you win, you certainly deserve it!

Great post. Loved it. Very tense, you keep it so sharp, it's wonderful.

-JSD

3. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] LEIA! Oh, no, Leia can't be hurt . . . please? She'd better not be hurt . . . :(

:( Y'know, this whole battle just doesn't seem to be going well . . . Tahiri can't wake Anakin, Leia's in danger, Tsavong Lah is winning . . . something needs to shift the balance, and I'm still convinced it's Anakin . . . although it might be Nyal Ye. She sort of seems like she just might do something against Tsavong, which could tip the war in their favor. Oooh . . . the suspense is killing me! [face_worried] :( :D But in a good way. ;)

Great post! :D

-duskwings

4. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks everyone, more tonight! :D

5. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    JSD: Thanks soooo much, spectacularity huh? Is that a new word? I like it! :p :D anyway, wow, you voted for me at the awards? So cool, thanks so much, the support I've gotten for this story continues to surprise me, but I love it! :) Thanks again for the good luck wishs, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :D heres the next post :)

Jilly: Thanks! :D You know, I agree with each and every statement you just made, EVERYONE needs to live happily ever after! :D But.....:( I can't promise anything....It would give away the ending! :p Thanks again, heres the next post. :) Ooooo, Insanity gets worse huh? [face_shocked] when it comes to stories, thats what I like to hear! ;)

duskwings: how is dying from suspense a good thing? Lol, just kidding, I know what you mean. :p Thanks. :) You know, I'm afraid your assessment of the battle is compltely accurate: things are indeed not going well. Somethings will get better, some won't...Wiether its Tahiri, Anakin, Kyp and Jaina, Han and Leia, Ganner or Bressal....I won't tell you just yet. I know I know, I'm torturing you, not really answering any questions...hehe,sorry. ;) Anyway, thanks sooo much, heres another post. :D (oh by the way, part of your speculation was correct. Can you guess which? )

Hey everyone, this post was meant to be a bit longer because there is only a few large post left till the end. (like two, or three, at the most four I would guess) But my brain has shut off, so this is as long as this post will get.

Emerging over the ruins Luke and Mara were faced with a scene of utter disorder.

Screams and gutteral Vong warcries, lightsabers hissing, their glow reflecting weirdly off the vegetation.

Blood drenched vegetation.

It was not a war or battle of stradegy and plans, but simple brutal killing. Kill them before they kill you. That was all.

And the Jedi were clearly loosing. For this kind of war relies only on brute savagery, strength and numbers. Three things the Vong possesed amply.

It could not, must not go on this way.

Fighting his way through the mass of battling beings, Luke grasped the shoulder of the nearest Jedi he came to.

The Jedi flinched whirling around, lightsaber clasped in bloody hands. It was Ganner.

At the sight of Luke his handsome face relaxed slightly, but not for long as he abrubtly turned and cut off the assault of a oncomming Vong by stabbing it through the chest.

Luke was forced to shout above the noise. "We need to start a plan, we all need to work together or we'll lose!"

"We're already losing!" Came Ganner hoarse retort.

Luke pushed his impatience down, but he was not able to subdue his thoughts. Why, of all the Jedi, did it have to be Ganner?

Well, for better or for worse, it was.

"I know we're losing, I'm trying to change that!"

At last, Ganner's stubborn expression relented. "Alright, what do we need to do?"

Luke did not answer with words.

Swinging his ignited saber before him, it formed a deadly glowing arc. Augmented by the Force, the sweep of it thru the air not only cutting through the warriors directly in its range, but somehow creating a Force-wave that pushed them away and outward.

Ganner stared, puzzled in the midst of for a moment, before a slow hopeful smile of understanding spread across his face.

He swung his lightsaber in its own arc, a arch a few feet from Lukes, effectivly blocking off another section of the battle from the Vong.

Around the two a distinctive empty space formed.

Distinctive because of the total disorder that reigned over the rest of the battlefield.

Something so out of place and differnt is sure to be noticed.

And so it was.

One by one, two by two, the other Jedi saw and understood, forming their own groups, their own empty spaces.

The Vong warriors began to be pushed back.

Carefully, bit by bit the fighting Jedi reppelled the Vong with their lightsaber-Force created energy forming a line, trapping the Vong between them

But still the blood ran.

Leia crumpled to the ground beneath

6. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    *shivers* You are completely freaking me out . . . I'm sooooo worried about Ben. And they almost seemed to be winning . . . but Tsavong Lah stopped it all. :_| Ben had better not die. :( As for my prediction . . . well, at this point I think Nyal Ye is going to intervene, somehow, and Anakin will help later. But I'm not entirely sure . . .

Great post! :D I quite literally had the chills reading it.

-duskwings

7. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Jen! *gasp* please please don't let anything happen to Ben! *sniff* *sniff* It would just be terrible... [face_devil] Hehe, this coming from ME! Go figure. I'm not one to talk about torturing people. Great job Jen! Can't wait for more. :)

~~Jilly

8. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Well Princess, having read all of the posts I have missed, I have decided that not only are you evil, but you are cruel! How could you do that to poor little innocent Ben!

Makes one hell of a plot twist though. ;)

Keep it up.

9. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  10. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    wow. that was one hell of a post. Incredible descriptions of scenes, and the tension you're building has me hanging off my seat.

And yes, Spectacularity is a word I created. I like it, too. Therefore, it goes in my sig.

-JSD

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jilly: Lol, your the one telling me not to torture someone? [face_shocked] whats next, is the sky falling? :p Lol, just kidding, we all torture characters in our own stories don't we? We can be the character torture twins. Jilly and Jen. [face_laugh] Anyway, thanks so much, heres the next post! :D

duskwings: Wow, thanks soooo much, glad it had the apropriate, chilling, shiver enducing effect. :D that was the intention of the post, after all. :p Poor Benny. :( Who knows what his fate will be? Its a secret.....Well, as I said before, you are on the right track about several things, and you'll find out about some of them in the next post...:D

the jedi princess: Evil? Cruel? Me? [face_shocked] Why, however did you guess? :p lol, yes I know, poor Ben, but as you said, what a plot twist! :D I have this unsatiable addiction to plot twist, I put them in my stories at every opportunity. Sometimes I've got to work to keep track of them all, especially in this story which really didn't have much pre-planning, until half way through it I was really just going for it with no idea as to where it would end up! :p :D Thanks sooo much, so glad you caught up and are still reading, another post comming really soon. But of course, here is one now. :)

JSD: Wow, thanks, I am so glad you like the battle descriptions, battles aren't my strong point, so I really have to work at it right now. :) Tension to the max: yep, thats this story right now! :D Don't fall off your seat. ;) lol, anyway, thanks so much. To borrow your word (I think its the coolest word!) More spectacularity is to come. :p

As always, a wave of silence rushed before the experiment.

But this time the silence was not followed in turn by crackling branchs and crashing footsteps. No, the Vong shaper, Nyal Ye had 'programmed' the experiment this time for stealth. And for something else...

Something else which even the most devious of jeedai tricks could not counter.

After all, how could jeedai frighten away, intimidate or even defeat warriors who knew no fear, no supersition, no arrogance, no personal agenda's? They answer was; they couldn't.

The Force was good for something after all.
    It could control. And so would the experiment control the warriors. And if anyone really controled the experiment, it was Nyal Ye. Wouldn't the Warmaster just love to know that?

So as the once-man headed twaord its destructive duties, Nyal Ye smirked.

This was rather fun.

Bressal had followed the sounds of war through the forest, but abrubtly the sounds had stopped. Puzzled, she continued foreward on her chosen route.

Then, she emerged into a clearing.

The sight that met her eyes was not one she ever would have imagined.

Standing in a stunned, silent, almost entraced stalemate, all the Jedi and New Republic forces stared at a Vong in the middle of the battle field.

It was the Warmaster, and he was holding a little child high above his head, grasped in a brutal grip.

Bressal had to stiffle a gasp of horror and outrage. Instictivly, she lowered one hand and laid it flat over her stomach in a protective gesture.

Afraid to break the fragile stalemate, she did nothing. But her eyes were busy, as she scanned the battlefield frantically, looking for Ganner.

For a moment she thought she saw him, a little glimpse out of the corner of her eye. Her heart lept in response.

Only for a moment.

For on a wave or resounding silence, the weight that would shatter the stalemate came.

One moment there was a total abscence of all noise, a moment in which Bressal nearly held her breath. The next silence became absolite as a-a thing broke through the forest and into the clearing.

It whirled, limbs flailing, and cut down with one sweep half a dozen New Republic forces standing at the edge of the clearing.

With that, caos reaturned.

And Bressal lost sight of Ganner in the mass of the struggle.

Blaster in hand, a snarl of fluseration on her lips, Bressal forced her own way into the ba

12. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh holy hell...what have you done?

I forget about this story for only a little while and look what she does...terror and mayhem... very painful

And DON'T YOU DARE do something to Kyp or else ;)

Take the above as "I liked the posts very much" 8-}

13. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    *cathes up*

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ohhh myy goddd, what the *!@#$%^&@!@##@$@$ is going on.... imagine this, if I feel helpless reading this I cant imagine how the characters are feeling... :eek:

jacen???? hmm, I believe he is FUBARed by the Vong... iikk...

huge jedi vrs Vong battle, sounds very interesting...

amazing job Jen, keep it up

DM

14. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Jen! OMG! [face_shocked] Ya know that gives me an idea. We outta collaborate a story together and see just how much we can torture our characters, particularly Jaina and Kyp. :D Great post BTW! And Oh my heavens! Don't harm Kyp! Poor Ben! Bressal needs to be careful, and won't Ganner be surprised?

~~Jilly

15. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    OMG!!!! Princess, I said you were cruel before, but now you're leaving us in agony not knowing what has happened to all of our favourite characters!?!

And Kyp???? Oh, let him be okay. Let him duck, purely by coincidence. May Mara strike down the Vong and save her son. And pray someone kills Jacen, just to put him out of his misery. He's beyond saving, I am sure.

Please, leave us in the lurch no longer! We want to know what's going to happen!!!

16. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] KYP! No, please, don't let him be hurt . . . Anakin has to come back to save Jacen, he has to, and then the Vong will fall apart again and the Jedi will win, they just have to wake Anakin . . . not that that's particularly easy. :(

I had goosebumps for the Vong parts . . . Please post more soon? :D It was a great post, I'm just looking for more so that I can stop worrying about the Jedi . . . [face_nervous]

-duskwings

17. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Whoa. Those are quite the set of responses! Somehow I get the feeling everyone wants me to post soon. :p So don't worry, I will, either tonight or tomarrow. :)

18. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

19. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    nononononono! not my Kyppie! duck, boy, duck!

oooooooooooooooooooooooh....dramatic postie. More soon please?

-JSD

20. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    The horror, the agony....what are you doing to everyone, Princess! :eek:

Poor Ben, remember, you promised you wouldn't do anything too....gruesome....to him. Mara doesn't look like she'll be being her usual logical self anytime soon. ANd it look like she might pointlessly sacrifice herself for Ben. I sure hope not!

Ganner is being his usual clueless self, I see.

The Jedi that were killed by Jacen must of been very confused before their death. Being killed by a former comrade. :(

...oh yeah ANakin better wake up soon so he can save Jacen! :)

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    elfsheen: Lol, someones all riled up. :p Yes, yes, I know I am evil. Caos is my name, terror and mayhem my game. ;) hehe, sorry, been reading to much mythlology lately. Thanks sooo much, don't worry, Kyp's got someone watching out for him. Heres the next post! :D

darthmasan: Do you need a glass of cold water to help with the shock? :p Lol, thanks glad you liked the post, but I admit, I do feel sorry for the poor characters. Yikes, a like 20 word swear word. That take some talent. ;) anyway, thanks soooo much, glad you caught up with the story, heres the next post! :D

Jilly: Definitly poor Ben, and we better hope Bressal's not being stupid. [face_shocked] And I do believe that 'surprise' will be to mild of a word for Ganner. :p Oh my gosh! That would be sooooo cool! :D We should so do that, co-writing a story would be so much fun, I bet we could win the undisputed queen or torturers title! :D Especially if the characters where Kyp and Jaina. :p hehe, seriously though, that would be fun. :)

the jedi princess: Whoa. Someones excited. :p Well, as for me being cruel, I'm just trying to confirm my title as queen or character torturers. [face_evil] :p
    lol, just kidding. Actualy, it really is nesscary for the story. And I soooo enjoy cliffhangers. ;) Anyway thanks soooo much, yes, those things definitly should happen. But will they? As for Jacen, I'm afraid your probably right. :( Well, heres a new post, hopefully it will relieve at least a little of the suspense. :) Or build it up again.

duskwings: Well, Kyps definitly in danger, we'll just have to see weither he has a guardian angel or not....It must be awful for the Jedi to have to fight Jacen, to hurt someone who was once one of their comrades. I don't know if I could do it. Well, when or if Anakin gets woken up, it will not be a easy task. Possibly dangerous even. Shivers huh? Well, Vong give me the shivers too. They are just plain creepy! Thanks sooo much, heres another post, maybe it will relieve a little of the suspense...then just add some more. :p :D

padme 96: Wow, I think the characters probably heard that 'nooooooooooooooooooo' all the way in the story. :p lol, thanks! :D

JSD: Did you hear that Kyp? JSD told you to duck, please listen to her! :p Well, lets just hope he heard both me and you. ;) Lol, anyway, thanks sooo much,heres the next post. :D

Jedi of Destiny: Yes, I did say that. And nothing gruesome has happend, he didn't get tortured or anything. Just really scaired. But still, I agree , poor Benny. :( What am I doing to everyone? Writing a very dramatic story of course. :p Well, Mara definitly isn't being logical, but you can hardly blame her. Still, I doubt anything she ever does is pointless. As for Jacen and Anakin.....we shall see. Yep, Ganner is clueless, as always. But we can't have everyone being brillant now can we? :p Thanks, heres the next post. :D

The Warmaster was in her sights.

And all notions of fair play, or even righteous revenge that Mara might have held fled.

All she thought of was saving her child.

Amongest the horde of Vong Warriors Tsavong Lah fought, his back to Mara.

Grasped in one monsterous hand was Ben, who had long since stopped crying, and instead existed in a wide eye'd terror filled silence.

Igniting her lightsaber, its sound muffled by the battle around her, she leveled it with the Warmasters unprotected back.

He didn't deserve a warning, or a fair battle.

So she wouldn't give him one. Its beam promising death, Mara drove her lightsaber strait foreward.

The battle still raged about her, but nothing existed for Mara but her target.

In her focus, she failed to remember the strange coordination the arrival of the experiment had lent the Vong.

Another of the warriors saw Mara,striking out at her and forcing her to dodge. The warmaster heard the warriors battle shout, and turned his head.

Just in time to see Mara's unabated advance.

His eyes wideend and he spun around to counter her attack.

But something about the fixed expression on her face

22. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    Anakin's alive! I knew it I knew it I knew it! *bounces happily* And he kissed Tahiri . . . [face_love] And Kyp is alive, and Jaina's going to recover and Leia's going to recover. :D :D :D The only problem is, Tsavong Lah is still alive :mad: and Jacen is still on the loose. :( And the battle is still being waged, and the Jedi are still losing, but the Jedi are alive. That's good . . . and hopefully they'll stay that way. :)

Very exciting post, Jen! I'm glad it removes some of the suspense (if you'd hung me any further over the cliff I think I would have dropped ;) :p), but I'm still waiting for the end. :D Great post! :D

-duskwings

23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great job Jen! And if you are really interested in writing a story together, just PM me. :)

~~Jilly

24. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    *Bows down in front of Princess* You, m'dear are simply amazing.

Kyp ducked under the blow from the warriors ampstaff, more from pure luck then anything else.

WOOO! he's alive! Now he's dead! No, he's alive! yayness!

Ani's alive too! Ben and Mara as well! Superb postiness, Princess. Now *this* is why we voted for you on the SFFA. You *so* deserve it, sweetie.

-JSD

25. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    oh...

*stares*

*continues to stare*

five minutes later...

*still staring amazed at screen*

Oh wow!

That was amazing!

[face_shocked] "it's got to be me? [face_shocked]

PRINCESS1!!! you better not be planning something evil!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.