main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    *jaw is hanging a few unhealthy inches*

W.O.W!!! :eek:

yes, I might want that glass of water....

Jen that was an amazing post! WOW! your mind is an endless pit of imagination and creativity! I mean look how far this fic has gone! the inmense amount of plot turns! Woaw!

*clears throught*
    Whew! Ben is saved!
    Kyp!! Yeay!
    Han...powerfull thoughts... *shrug*
    ANAKIN IS BACK AND HE IS GONNA KICK SOME TAIL LADIES AND GENTELMEN! ;)
    :D

great post Jen,

DM

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks so much you guys, the next post is comming either tonight or tomarrow, depending on when my writers block goes away. :)

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    duskwings: Yea! (joins duskwings in celebration) Their alive, most of our heros are out of jeopordy. :D For now anyway...Thanks sooooo much, I'm so glad you liked it, but your right, although Kyp is safe, Jaina is safe, Ben is safe, and Anakin is alive at last....there are still many who are not. We will see who remains unscathed by the final assault, hmmm? Lol, well, I am glad I relieved some suspense then, I don't want any readers actualy falling off cliffs! :p Thanks again, heres another post! :D

Jilly: Thanks soooooo much, heres the next post, and by the way, I pm'd you about the story. :D

JSD: Oh wow, bowing people, this feels odd. I can just feel my ego expanding. :p lol, just kidding thanks soooo much, I am so glad you like this story, thanks for the goodwishs on the awards. :D I am so excited for them this year, I must admit I am rather proud of this story. :) hehe, yea, Kyp just couldn't see to make up his mind wiether to live or die huh? But at least Ani's alive at last! :D Thanks again, heres the next post. Only two more to go after this!

elfsheen: Thanks sooo much! :D You look a bit shocked dear. :p was the post suspensful and exciting enough? Or perhaps it actualy relieved some tension this time? [face_shocked] Am I planning something evil? ME? You must be joking. Of course I am.

darthmasan: Your jaw is hitting the floor, did you know that? :p lol, sorry couldn't resist saying that. ;) Thanks soooo much, I am so glad you liked this post. Your saying that I have lots of imagination and all that means alot, because that is what I have always said about my favorite authors. (fanfic and professional) I never expected anyone to say that about me! [face_blush] :D Anyway, yes this fic has definitly come far, and at this point has exactly two post to go after this one. Yep, Kyp's alive, Ben's alive. And I do believe you have just described Anakin perfectly. [face_laugh]

sorry, this is shorter then I planned, my brains gone dead. But the next post, which will probably be the next to last will be not tomarrow, but the next day. :)

In every battle, Han Solo's luck played a essential part.

But even the greatest luck sometimes runs out, or fails.

Leia understood this, and dreaded the fact.

Watching Han fight for her, defend her in the midst of battle had been painful, nerve wracking.

She was constantly afraid for him, and flusterated by her own inability to even move off the ground, let alone help him.

Leia had been forced to lie idle while the Jedi, her friends and family, were killed in a losing battle all around her.

One thing had kept her sanity, while at the same time leaving her to walk on the sharp edge of dread. The experiment, her son had not yet come their way.

And for that she breathed deeply of thanks. For if Han had to fight their own son, even a abomination wearing their sons face, it would destroy him.

His hold againts the dark side was fragile and tenuous at best. It could shatter all to easily.

Han did not love easily or many, but he loved compltely. If he was forced to fight one of those few people he loved, she could not bear the thought of what it would do to him.

And now she saw it before her eyes.

The experiment, mutilated but horrorably familar face, was stalking twaord them.

It took great thundering steps, its face frightening in its utter expressionlessness. No feeling.

Its odd blend of lightsaber and ampstaff was clutched in its two hands.

For brittle moment, its cold eyes met hers.

Then turned to Han, its blood streaked hands stroking its weapon almost lovingly. The first emotion it had shown.

"Han." She gasped, "Han, get out of here!"

He could not, must not fight this creature!

Han turned to her, stressed in the midst of battle, his face pale and sweat drained. "Leia?"

She simply stared, wide eyed over his shoulder.

He followed the direction of her gaze.

And what little color there was in his face drained away.

For once, Han was compltely wordless.

Gripping his blaster in

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    *jaw falls open, stairs at screen

*incoherent sound leaves mouth*

ofhtgojr...

*continues staring*

*closes jaw*

OMG what are you doing?

8-}

Translation: Wow this was amazing!

5. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    [face_shocked]Woah. This is get'n good.

6. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    *mangages to lock her jaw back*

Your Welcome Jen, and I meant every word of what I said! I cant believe your brain is dead! HOWS THAT POSSIBLE!!! ;)

*Jaw falls out again after reading that post*
    *stares blankly at the screen*
    W.O.W A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!.!.!.!

*locks jaw back*

After reading that, I have to say, it must be boaring for you to read my fic, poor Jen! ;)

Amazing job

DM

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great stuff Jen! I can't wait to see what comes up next. :D

~~Jilly

8. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    *stares speechless at screen* oh..my...goodness...

I am *so* looking forward to the rest of this battle.

-JSD

9. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

sorry, this is shorter then I planned, I'll finish the Anakin battle tonight, and finish the final part of the story tomarrow. :)
    replies to the last post, and the new update tomarrow! :D

Saber and ampstaff locked, and then the experiment gave a great shove possessing far more strength then Jacen ever would have, sending Anakin flying backwards.

Augmented by the Force, Anakin slamed backward into a tree, sliding down its length, sparks in his eyes.

Anakin gritted his teeth, wincing. But he heaved himself to his feet, calling his lightsaber back to his hand.

Just in time to dive out of the way of the experiment barreling foreward like a freighter without repulors or a breaking system.

He may have had strength, but Anakin had speed. With agility born of the miraculous, Anakin managed to reverse his fall, bringing up lightsaber upward , slashing the experiment across the back.

The spell of burnt flesh filled Anakins nostrils, and most assuridly the experiments.

But Anakins eyes widend as the experiments assault continued unabated, taking no more notice of spell or pain then a machine.

The uttter inhumanity of it was shocking. It removed the experiment just a bit further from Jacen in Anakins mind.

He would need the distance. Whirling, they faced eachother again. Tottaly oblivious to Han and Leia staring entranced, even to Tahiri, or the battle still continueing around them.

Weaving in and about the ruins surrounding them, a detatched observer would have noted the sheer power and skill displayed.

Rocks force thrown through the air. Impossible jumps and dodges. Lightening fast strikes and defense. The fighters ability to ignore the sweat running down their faces in streams. The way one of them didn't sweat, nor breath hard.

But there were no detacted observers today, and the participants certainly weren't.

Who could possibly be detached when you fought someone wearing the face of a loved one, when your inflicted wounds all the time telling yourself that no, this was not the person you loved, the face did not matter. That this is what you were suppossed to do, what Jacen would have wanted.

All this went through Anakins mind. As for the experiments, there was no mind, no thoughts, no feelings. Only the object of inflincting pain.

The Vong Shaper had done her work well.

Cuts from falling, light burn marks and singed clothing from close calls with the strange, heat emenating ampstaff, Anakin tried his best to ignore constant ache that was his body.

This had to be finished soon, one way or another.

Comming in close to the experiment, he ducked under a blow and came inside its defense, striking outward in a quick slash before dashing away again.

"Please Jacen, please. Don't be dead, don't be gone." More then anything he wanted the monster to drop its weapon and embrace him, apologizing profusely, as Jacen would.

It was not to be. For the experiment no more acknowledged his desperit then it did anything else. Not with a blink of a eye, not even with a snarl. Nothing. There was nothing.

As the battle went on, salty tears streamed down Anakins cheeks, stinging open wounds and scratchs.

Turning its weapon in a spin, the experiment, slammed the end into Anakins stomach. Anakin gasped, both in shock and pain.

Taking advantage of the shock, the experiment enveloped him in a parody of that brotherly embrace Anakin had so craved.

It squeezed tighter and tighter, Anakin could feel his bones crack, his ribs, he could almost hear it.

His breath wheezing in his chest, Anakin struggled feebling and ineffectivly againts the experiments sheer inhuman strength.

So, he had come back only for it to end like this.....

Then, over the experiments scarred shoulder, Anakin saw Tahiri standing at the edge of the woods. She had a hand covering her mouth, as if to hold in a scream.

He remembered. Its got to be me Tahiri, its got to be me.

And he felt the cold metal of his lightsaber digging into his stomach.

In a almost convulsive m

10. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh bloody hell, this was good! [face_shocked] Girl what have you done to Ganner? Better be gentle with him or else 8-}

Ignore me, I'm just hyper on energy drinks ;)

11. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    ganner no dead, ganner no dead.

JJJJJJJAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN, CCCCCCCOOMMMMMMEEEEE BBBAACCCKKKKKK NNNNNNNNNOOOOOWWWWWw

12. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] Jacen! NOOOO! :_| He's dead . . . and he couldn't even be saved. But I guess that he was dead long before, that somewhere inside of him he was begging to death, so that he wouldn't hurt those he loved. So I guess it worked out OK in the end . . . :( :)

But Ganner . . . oh, no, Ganner had better be OK. This isn't good. :(

Great, great posts! :D Sorry I missed one of them, but I couldn't use the computer for three or four days, so it was a little hard to read or post a reply. :)

More soon? :D

-duskwings

13. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    the jedi princess: Thanks! :D The next post is the very last one...so be prepared! :D :p

Jilly: Thanks! :D So glad you liked that one, the next post is the end though. :( But it ends with a bang! :D Or a whisper....depending on how you look at it.

JSD: Thanks soooo much! :D The battle will definitly be good, worth reading, but I'm warning you, this post is the last one, so its loooooooooong. ;)

padme96: I'm sure Bressal agrees with that statement, but we'll just have to see what happens....Do you need a tissue? Don't want to drip sniffles on the key board. :p But seriously, poor Jacen. :( But at least he's free now....Thanks so much. :D

elfsheen: Wow, thanks! :D 'blood hell' hehe, that so great, so british. :p What have I done with Ganner? Who knows? [face_shocked] Energy drinks huh? lol, I tottaly understand, when I drink caffine, I'm gone. ;)

duskwings:(hands you a tissue) That better? I agree, poor Jacen. :( But still, as you said, now his spirit is free and isn't trapped, having to witness the horrorable things his body was doing. Ah yes, more drama. :p We better watch out for Ganner! Thanks soooo much, I am so glad you got to read, darth computer is just no fun at all! Glad you got to read at last! And your computer better not get all weired again, cause this post is the very last one! :D

darthmasan:Lol....your funny. ;) Anyway, as I said before, thanks, I really apreciate it. :) hehe, okay, my brain wasn't dead exactly. More like really really really tired. :p I must save, I love a enthusiastic reader! :D Don't be silly, readiny your fic is anything but boring, you have such a sweet romance going on between Han and Leia. :) You are soooo much nicer to characters then I am! :p Anyway, thanks agian, heres the final post.....Its over. :( :D

The Warmaster was now master of nothing. For all of his troops for making war were dead. Not just defeated. Dead.

As was the experiment.

His miraculous, beautiful painful, dangerous triump was dead. Killed not in victory, but in total defeat.

The arrival of a unexpected and suppossed dead jeedai warrior had led to the defeat of the experiment, and that of his army.

For as the experiment died, all the warriors had simply collapsed. Now they lay dead, rotting flesh upon the ground.

Defeat, that was the only word for it. Defeat. He had failed.

Abrubtly something inside of him seemed to snap. No!

He had not, could not have failed. All his work, planning, the sheer genius of his plan could not have been for nothing! No! This was all that shapers fault. Yes, hers. Nyal Ye.

She failed, and she could fix it. Yes, that was it, she could bring the experiment back, ressurect it. Because it wasn't dead, couldn't be dead. Something that powerful couldn't possibly be killed no, of course not. He just needed more jeedai to kill, more power to pour into it. Yes, that was it. This was only a temporary set back. He could always get another army. Oh course he could.

And his eyes lit up as he scanned the nearly empty battlefield covered with bodies. There lay a jeedai body, jumbled amongest the others. But it was still breathing.

Ah hah! The first jeedai to resserect his weapon, his experiment. His victory.

Swooping down upon the body, he drug it out of the blood soaked battlefield, leaving trail of torn up ground behind him.

The jeedai was dark haired, with a tiny scar across his face. Unconcious, but other then that apparently unharmed.

The warmaster was chortling oddly, a gruesome sound which would have horrorified all that heard it.

The warmaster was positivly giggling in crazed glee.

The battle was over, but not for Bressal. Other cleaned up the mess, searched for their wounded and cried over their dead.

She could do neither, for her battle was not one fought with blasters or lightsabers.

Picking her way through bloodly and crushed bodies, she averted her eyes and tried to breath through her mouth. Her now overly sensitive stomach w

14. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh wow...you ended it :_|

But it was one hell of an end! I loved it! Everything ended well...well sort of! You killed Jacen :mad: I was hoping he was not 8-}

Awwww and poor Bressal! :( :( :( so sad!

Are you going to start another story?? I hope so!

Anyway, well done! This story was certainly worth the read!

15. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great job Jen! So sorry to see it over, but the ending was fantastic. One brother for another is so sad. At least Jaina and Kyp made up though. :D ANd poor Bressal and Ganner. :( Losing the baby and all. Hopefully they won't be stupid and continue to love each other and have other babies.

~~Jilly

16. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] OMG . . . it's over. It's all over. No more Sacred Silence . . . You know, I still don't think it's sunk in. It's . . . just incomprehensible. But I guess it had to end eventually, and that was one great ending. :D

Anyways, onto the post. Poor Bressal! :_| She doesn't deserve that. But otherwise, it seems to have worked out pretty happily. :) Jaina and Kyp are together and are going to be married, Bressal and Ganner are together, Anakin and Tahiri are together, Han and Leia are together . . . [face_love] It's so happy, now . . . except for Jacen. :_|

Great ending for a great story. :D But it's so sad now that it's all over . . . :(

-duskwings

17. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    :( :) Such a good, if bittersweet, ending Princess! I feel so bad for Bressel and even Ganner. I'm glad Tahiri and Anakin are able to be back together. Han and Leia are safe, Ben is back with Luke and Mara, and Wedge won't press charges, that's good. Jaina and Kyp are getting married, YAY!

I wish I could talk you into writing a sequal sometime in the [near] future. You know I'd be around for it.

I just want everyone to know how much I've loved this whole fic! It was one of the first ones that really got me into NJO and gave me the curiosity to read the "official" NJO books. Thank you for writing it Princess! I may not have replied after every post, but I read almost everyone of them as soon as you posted it.

Great story!

JB

18. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    And it all wraps up in one final climatic post. Now that's the way to end a story. Beautiful, Princess1, simply beautiful. Still makes me want to know what happens next but. :p

19. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    Wow. Simply wow. Of all the wow posts in this story, that one just took the cake, and ran far far away with it

All loose ends tied up neatly, absolutely incredible, touching ending...You definitely deserve a fanfic award for this, Princess. The scene with Ganner and Bressal was sooo sweet, and the one with Anakin and Vong!Jacen was...creepy, scary....incredibly written. Congratulations, sweetheart!

*raises glass to Princess* Here's to our Princess! May you live long, be happy, and write much! I'm gonna miss this story! *sob*

-JSD

20. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    First of all before I give individual replies...great big hugs to all of you! I love you all to death, your such much fun and such great readers! :D Its really to bad we can't all jump out of the computer screens and meet eachother in real life huh? :p

elfsheen: Yes indeed, over it is. Happy or sad? Both! :D I'm am so so glad that you've enjoyed it, its been alot of fun to write with you and everyone else replying, your such a great reader! :) You know, I almost didn't have the heart to kill Jacen at the end, but I felt like anything else would feel sort of trite, would cheapen the story. I agree, the part with Bressal and Ganner is rather sad, but yet, I don't know if anyone noticed, but that was litterrally the first, one and only time, either of them said they loved eachother, or even said how they cared in words of any sort. So its also kinda happy. Besides, in my orignal plan of the story I was going to have Bressal die in that rescue attempt. So it could have been MUCH sadder. :p Thanks again, and I definitly intend to write more stories, in a few months maybe even a sequel to this one if anyone's interested... But right now I have two other ones going, a Prequel trilogy story and another NJO. :)

Jilly: Thanks! I am so glad you've enjoyed this story, it was hard to end. :) Kyp and Jaina are finnnally happy, that for sure. :D But I agree, Bressal and Ganner was rather bittersweet. But I intended to imply that they do indeed have a future together. After all, this was the first time in the entire story that they actualy said that they loved eachother, admitted it in anyway. One brother for another. Thats a good way to put it, I hadn't thought about it quite like that. So sad. :( But yet Jacen is free...But are the others free of him? ;) hehe, sorry, there I go, being misterious again. Thanks again for sticking with this story the whole long way. :D

duskwings: You know, I have to agree with that sentiment...At first it didn't sink in for me either. :p But seriously, when I finished, that post took three strait hours to write and when I posted it, I just burst into tears. My family thought I was crazy. But oh well. Perhaps I am. :D (aren't all authors?) Yep, everyone in the story is together now! :D Happiness! (does the happy dance. :p )I agree, Bressal didn't deserve that. But yet, horrorable things do happen. And she was lucky to live. In my orignal plan of the story I had planned to have her killed during that rescue. But in the end I just couldn't do it. Lucky for Bressal and you guys huh? :D The fact that Jacen died, and his brother had to kill him is sad to. But think what would have happend to Han if Anakin hadn't done it. Besides, Jacen is free now. But it is sort of bittersweet huh? I have a thing about that, I don't like to end stories all happy or all sad. A little mix feels just more right to me....Anyway, thanks sooo much for reading all of this huge long story, I was worried about the ending not living up the rest, but it sounds like everyone thinks it did. :D

jedi bounty: Thanks so much, you know, saying its bittersweet is such a compliment, because thats what I've been trying for all along, its so good to know I succeeded. :D
    Yes, the part with Bressal and Ganner is very sad, yet it is also the first time they professsed their love for eachother. So that bodes well for their future, don't you think?
    Plus, as you said, Han and Leia are safe, Luke and his family are back together, and Wedge is being nice. So that part of the story is happy. :) hehe, I agree with that statment about Kyp and Jaina: Yay! Their getting married! So sweet. [face_love] If I write a sequel (which I might, I have a few ideas rattling around in my head, if I do write it will probably be in a few months, probably in decemeber) I should put the wedding in there. :D I'm assumming you and everyone else would like to read a sequel of course. ;) My story got you to read the NJO? [face_shocked] Wow, that is so cool! I'm so proud of myself. :p But honestly, thats great, thanks so much for reading this whole story. :D

21. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    OH. MY. GOODNESS.

That. Was. Amazing.

I'm. Speechless.

I want to scream.

Wow, I'm so blown away, I'm not even coherent right now. I was just taking the whole story in, and...wow.

I'll try to reply later in a more coherent way, but right now...

wow.

22. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    I'd be glad to be a beta...gives me an excuse to reread this excellent story! Go ahead, archive it...people would appreciate it more....

-JSD

23. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Jedi Jaina Durron: Hi! Nice you see you back here. :) Thanks sooooo much, wow, you sound a little stunned there. :p But in a good way. :D

JSD: Would you really? You angel! Thanks so much, I would really apreciate that. I'll run it through the spell check and then I'll e-mail or pm it to you. Okay? Thanks again soooo much! :D

24. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Sorry for lurking! :) Definitley in a stunned way! ;) Ganner and Bressel were my favorite too, just for the record!

Up!

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow. I finally finished it. :D It was really great! :) I really loved the Ganner and Bressal interaction. ;) I feel so bad for them though! She lost the baby. :( Ganner didn't even know until it was too late. Jaina and Kyp were great! I really loved how you had them arguing kinda in the beginning, it's always fun to read that but even funner to read mush. :p But this was just a great story. The Anakin and Tahiri part was sad. I felt so bad for Tahiri but now I'm really glad he's back. :) I was afraid that when the experiment stabbed him he might die. *shudders* I don't think I would have liked that at all. ;) I cried really hard when you killed Corran. :_| It was so sad the way he died! He had to save his family; it was kinda like how Ganner died in Traitor except it wasn't for his family. ;) I was cheering for Mara when she got Ben back but then I was kinda mad that she didn't get to kill him although I do like the way you killed him; getting stabbed in the back by the shaper. :p He got what he deserved! lol. It took me a couple of days to finish but I did and I'm really glad I took the time to read it because it was very well written.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.