main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Jez: Thanks! Ask you asked, as post soon, now in fact! :)

Trila: Lol, thanks, glad you like I am. As for Han, we shall see... ;)

padme-96: Yep, mores comming. :D

Shadow: Ah, assume much we do, know Han will turn dark we do not. Always in motion the future is. ;) (end yoda speak ;) ) But seriously, I'm glad no ones ready to kill me over the possibilty that Han might turn dark.

Dantana: Lol, how about Darth Scoundrel? Or Darth Nerf Herder? Ah, I've got it! Darth Flyboy. ;)

Ok everyone, heres more!

They had hiked over rolling grass fields for almost a hour, but still Kyp hadn't said anything to Jaina. He may have been silly, but he didn't want to say anything and ruin the peaceful atmostphear. Because it was for sure the moment he openend his mouth he'd say something to offend Jaina. Goodbye peace and tranquility.

But now he finnally spoke, because there was something he needed to know.

"Uh Jaina? Where exactly are we going? Do you have a plan? Or are we just going to walk until we hit a whatever were looking for?"

She didn't look at him, but kept her gaze strait ahead. But at least she answered. Sort of.

"Oh course I have a plan. I know exactly where I'm going."

Kyp waited for her to say more, but no more information was forth comming.

"So, since you obviously know everything, why don't you tell me where we're going?"

"I don't know everything, just more then you." And she tossed her head, fliping her long dark hair out of her eyes, and shot him a look.

At that moment, she was so adorable, and so irritating at the same time that Kyp didn't know wether he wanted to hit her of kiss her. Probably neither one would be safe, he thought, gingerly touching his black eye. He didn't want to get punched again.

So he simply sighed and gave up on trying to get her to tell him, because she obviously didn't intend to. And he had a feeling she had at least a double dose of stubborness, from the Solo, and the Skywalker side. With that combination she'd never tell anything until she was good and ready.

So he just looked around, enjoying the scenery, it really was a beatiful site to, the air was cool, but fresh, and the breeze ruffling the grass made everything feel so peaceful....

Then he stole a glance at Jaina, noticing, despite himself, the way her trim form strode gracefully over the hills, and the breeze blowing her hair. Yes the scenery was very good indeed.

Jaina couldn't help it, but she got a odd sort of satisfaction out of baiting Kyp. He was often times so self contained, getting him a bit irritated made him actualy show some emotion.

But she was suprised that he didn't continue to bug her about the mission. That was strange, he was normally so presistent.

And she had intended to tell him eventually, she was just having a bit of fun first. She shot a glance back at him. He wasen't even looking her way, simply looking around, apparently enjoying the scenery, with a compltely peaceful expression on his face.

She couldn't help but feel slightly miffed that he could brush her off and forget her so easily. But then he turned, and fixed her with his intense gaze, appearing to studying her every inch. She blushed and then turned away to avoid meeting his gaze, and then began talking to fill the suddenly strained silence.

"Well, actualy, I don't know percisly where were going, I only know what I'm looking for. Uncle Luke said that although this is supposed to be a peaceful planet, unoccupied by the Vong, the last few jedi who have patroled this planet have dissapeared. He's sent me to check it out."

"So in other words, we're supposed to look for anything remotly suspicious, wether the Vong, the peace brigade, anything."

"Yes, and we're also supposed to try and trace the other jedi, see why they've dissapeared if we can."

"We?" aked Kyp with raised eyebrows.

"Well yes, I mean um, you are going to help me aren't you?" stammered Jaina, somehow umcomfortable with the way he had said, "we".

"Just making sure you wanted me around

2. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Great post Princess!

I just love the Jaina and Kyp posts! [face_love]

3. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    :D That was nice. Poor Kyp. He really needs to avoid Jain's righthook!

4. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    haha I agree with Runaway_Shadow. Jaina can punch pretty hard, but she'll soften.

Jez

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That was great! I like the interaction between Kyp and Jaina. :)

6. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    that was absolutly totaly and compleatly great!!

7. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Nice post. More soon. Please.

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    jedi_bounty: Thanks! Yea, I like Jaina and Kyp to, much better then Jag!

shadow: Thanks! Lol, yea, kyp better be careful, but I doubt he's learned his lesson. ;)

Jez: Yep, she'll soften up alright, how she can resist Kyp is beyond me! ;)

HanSolo: Thanks! I really enjoy writing Kyp and Jaina. :)

padme-96: Well I absolutly, tottaly thank you! ;)

Trila: Thanks. :) More comming.... Right now! :D

Ganner Rhysode brought his ship out of hyper space in front of the maw.

At the sight of it he felt anticpation rise within him.

Finnaly! He'd been gone on a scouting mission, one that required absolute secrecy, so once he set back twaords home, he wasen't even able to stop anywhere inbetween hyperspace jumps. And his x-wing was to small for a refresher.

In other words, he stunk. He'd gone several days without a bath, and it was beginging to smell obvious. And he'd always considered himself not all that bad looking, so being dirty wasen't a state he enjoyed.

So as he guided his ship into the maw, useing the force to follow the route to the instalation, he just hoped Luke didn't need to talk to him long about the news he had brought. He could almost hear the refresher calling from here......

So intent was he on his destination, he didn't notice when a ship came out of hyperspace in the distance and began following him. Into the maw.

Bressal's ship came out of hyperspace at the last known point that Durron had been sited. But there was nothing there.

Well, nothing except Maw.

And that didn't count.

The Maw was exactly what its name said, a giant maw that swallowed anything that got near it, crushing it in its unpredictable gravity, and who knows what other horrors.

No one ever went in the maw unpurpose, and if ended up there by actcdent, they never came out.

So there was absolutly no reason for Durron to have been here. And he seemed to have dissapeared from this point. And nothing would convince her that Durron had somehow gotten caught in the Maw. Durron was a jedi, he'd be a better pilot then that.

She sighed and leaned back in her seat, rubbing her fingers at her temples, fighting discouragement. So now what? There had been no other leads, nothing to go on. She'd reached a dead end.

But then suddenly she sat up straiter in her seat. What was that? Around twoards the other end of the maw, a ship had come out of hyperspace. And then it turned around, and proceded directly twoard the maw, at a purposeful angle. It looked like it was going in the maw unpurpose. But that was insane!

She leaned forward in her seat to watch, not bothering to turn on her scanning ecuiptment. This close to the maw they would be useless, to scrambled by the maws strange gravity to do any good. So all she had to look with were her eyes.

Those eyes widend in disbelief as the ship didn't change course, but instead began to enter the Maw. When she could barely see the tail end of the other ship, she accellerated her own ship, caught by some wild impulse.

That person appeared to know what they were doing, like they had done this before..... Perhaps they Maw wasen't as empty or dangerous as it seemed? She didn't know if she had gone crazy or what, but she to headed for the Maw, following the other ship.....

If she died, well, no one would miss her, if she lived, well...... She would just have to see.

But after that all of her concentration was swallowed, with no time for spare thoughts, as she attempted to keep the other ship in site, as it wove in and out of the safe spaces within the maw, dangerous black holes and pockets of energy on either side.

That settled it. She was crazy, and so was the person she was following.

How could they know where they were going?

Then a chilling thought hit her.

They couldn't. Unless they were a jedi.

9. jedi_bounty

Jul 26, 2002
    Great post Princess!

What jedi is it I wonder? Is it even a jedi?

I guess I'll just have to wait for those questions to be answered later.

10. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    jedi_bounty: Thanks! And by the way, it is a jedi, its Ganner, he went into the maw just before Bressal came, sorry if I confused you.
    More soon! Probably friday, or maybe tomarrow. :)

11. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    that was good.
    some how i have a feeling this is building up to somthing bad.

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Those were great posts I've missed Princess! :)

UP! :D

13. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Wow! Nice post. Me like Ganner! More soon?

14. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    mysterious....hmmmm.....

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great post! :)

16. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    padme-96: Thanks! :) Trust your feelings you must......

Sara: Thanks! Glad your back. :)

Shadow: Thanks. :) Yea, I like Ganner to, I was looking for a character to fill the part he will play, and then he just jumped up and demanded to be put in this story! ;) More tomarrow! :)

HanSolo: Thanks! :D

Trila: Ah yes, mysterious....I'm afraid I have a weakness for mysteries. ;)

More tomarrow everyone! :)

17. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    yah more tomorrow. you rule princess.

i'm a Jedi i always trust my feelings.

18. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    More soon please!

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    padme-96: Thanks! :) Well, as a jedi learning to trust your feelings is a important skill. Or so yoda would say. Except, he'd probably say it more like this. "As a jedi, trust your feelings you must, important skill it is." ;) Anyway, heres some more! :)

Jade_Fel_Horn: Thanks, glad your reading. :D Heres some more! :)

Just when Bressal was sure that she, and whoever she was following was crazy, because the strange emptyness that was the maw seemed to never end, they emerged.

And what she saw shocked her to the extent that her first empulse was to turn around and leave. Which of course she didn't, but she was shocked all the same.

She'd never in a million years have thought to find something like this in the center of the maw!

As fully developed space station...

To be sure, some of it looked like it had been added on in a bit of a hurry, cockpits and cabins of ships and such, but that didn't change the reality of the size of it. And its unlikly location.

Now the question was, how did she get inside?

But then she saw the x-wing she'd been following was heading twaords a ship hanger of somesort, of which the doors had just openend. It appeared to be very large.

Perhaps if she followed at a slight distance, in the other ships electronic shadow, she'd be able to sneak in just before the doors were closeing?

It was worth a try anyway.

So she followed, but not obviously, trying to appear as if she belonged there, just in case anyone noticed her.

But no one did, and she managed to guide her ship through just as the huge doors were closing.

She landed her ship on the far side of the hanger, In the shadows and dust, a little used area.

When she climbed out of her ship, the ship she had followed had docked on the far side of the hanger, the pilot appearing to be long gone.

Somehow she had timed it just perfect. And she headed for the exit of the hanger, the ease of which she had entered the space station making her a little nervous. No one had luck that good. At least not for very long. She just hoped her luck didn't run out for a while.

So she thumbed the button to get into the main part of the maw instalation, glancing about her nervously. How come no one seemed to have noticed her? Surely their security was better then that......She just hoped she wasn't in range of any monitoring devices in the hanger.

The doors slid open, and with that she slipped into the maw instalation, silently, and unnoticed.

In a monitoring room, one of the guards who watched the monitors for the main hanger was leaning back in his chair, sipping a cup of cafe, not paying much attention to the holo monitoring display in front of him.

He personnally thought it was pointless to have him there. After all, they were in the Maw for goodness sake! Its not as if they had to worry about anyone showing up that wasen't supposed to, no one could find the way in without a guide or a holo map, unless they were a jedi. Either that or compltely insane. Otherwise they'd never even come near the place.

So it was a pointless waste of time to have him, or anyone else watching at all....

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye he saw a little green light appear at one corner of the display. He sat up in his chair and looked closer. Huh? The light said that there were life forms in the hanger.

But when he looked at the screen, to see if it was a intruder, there was nothing there. The entire hanger was empty,except for ships. None of which had anyone in them.

That was strange....

But then he shrugged. Oh well, stupid machines, they never worked anyhow. Probably another malfunction.

And he turned away from the screen and back to his cafe.

Just in time to miss seeing the door of the hanger open and close again, apparently without anyone doing it......

Bressal crept down one of the countless gleaming metal hallways, yet still she hadn't encountered anyone. Not really anyway.

The closest she had come was crossing by someone heading across the hall to y

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Very interesting....I like! :D

21. jedi_bounty

Jul 26, 2002
    Good post Princess!

Dumb, lazy guard! What's he doing goofing off on the job?

I just can't wait for more!

22. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    :confused: Okay that was intresting. but me a little bit confused :D

23. Alabama_Jedi

Alabama_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    great story but wouldn?t all of the Jedi that are supposed to live there have noticed her

24. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    HanSolo: Thanks! :)

Jedi_bounty: Thanks! Lol, yea, lazy guard, he's probably bored... ;)

Shadow: Ok, yea, I can see where it could be confusing, I'm sorry, but it will make sense really soon, within the next post or so. :)

Alabama_Jedi: Thanks, glad your reading. :) Yea, I know that it doesn't make sense at the moment, but the reason the jedi didn't sense her will make sense soon, but if you want, I'll give you a hint now.....

(SPOILER)

Remember in ANH how Obi Wan distracted the storm troopers, made them look the other way, not notice him? Well, think about it...... I'm implying something here, about Bressal. Sorry to confuse you. :)

More tomarrow! :)

25. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    that was good.

more soon please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.