main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Ending old Grievances

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Barbatis_Rahl, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    It has been many years after the final battle with the Yuuzhan Vong over the skies of Coruscant. Zenoma Sekot has begun to teach the Yuuzhan Vong how to live in the galaxy with others and has allowed a amazing feat to happen. A Yuuzhan Vong child has been found on Sekot that has the ability to use the force. The child?s parents have given him to train with the jedi to show that they no longer hold a grudge and are ready to live in peace. The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances(GFFA) has sent a team along with a Jedi Master and his apprentice to the retrieve the child and bring him to the Jedi Academy. They fear that many members of the GFFA will want to prevent the training of this child because of what they did to the galaxy, and they are right to fear this because the bothans and several other governments have planned to kill the child at whatever cost. It has fallen to this crew to get the child to the Academy as fast and safely as possible.

Rules
    1. Listen to Gm
    2. Don't god mode
    3. Try to post in turns
    4. keep OCC to a minium

Classes
    Everyone starts at level one
    As you all gain levels I will tell you the abilities you can receive or can choose from.

Jedi - hp
    Uses force, first lvl has basic powers
    Force pull/push
    Knows basic lightsaber combat
    Mind trick
    Deflect shot

Smuggler ? 14 hp
    Your jack of all trades. Can upgrade weapons and equipment.
    Upgrades at first lvl:
    Scope- improves accuracy
    Improved power- more power full shot increases amount of blaster gas needed.
    Can only use blaster pistols and melee weapons

Soldier ? 18 hp
    Use any type of weapon

Medic ? 15 hp
    Has bacta supplies and such to restore health
    Uses blaster pistols

Name:
    Class:
    Apperance
    Level:
    Homeworld:
    Weapons/Armor:
    Bio:

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Finally! Someone has explained what GFFA means. Thank you. Thank you.

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Name: Kanedon Starfyre
    Class: Jedi
    Apperance: Human, 17, Has Black hair with red streaks, light skin, slightly tanned, red eyes, and wears a black robe, red outer tunic, black inner tunic, and black pants, and a black Jedi utility belt. Tunics and robe are sleeveless, and has black wrappings around his arms, down to his knuckles. Has black/red boots.
    Level: 1
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Weapons/Armor: 2 red lightsabers, vambracers, greaves, and a small plate of armor on the chest.
    Bio: Was born on Coruscant, raised by a loving family, then tragedy struck at age 5, when they were killed, then raised by a Jedi Master by the name of Marti Kippar, taken in at age 5 because Marti saw the force in Kanedon. After 1 year of living with Marti, at the age of 6, Kanedon was sent to the Jedi Academy, where he went through the process of becoming a Jedi. He is now a Padawan, and his adoptive father, Marti Kippar, has taken him in as his Padawan.

I would like for you, Barbatis, to play the NPC part of my Master, if possible.

4. Darth_Frigerator

Darth_Frigerator Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2004
    I'm posting for kev-mas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.