main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Endless Night. H/L .. AU ..COMPLETED! August 16, 2003 - - (8/18/03 -answers to last posts)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    *panting from the reading marathon*
    WOW amazing posts!

DM

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
  3. NETTYTHEPRINCESS

NETTYTHEPRINCESS Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    WOW!!!! A happy ending!! It's okay if you didn't give Han his eye site back. He's even more happy with out it. Wonderful story GreatOne, though I hate to see it end so quickly. I hope you get a chance to write more soon, will be looking forward to reading more of your fan fic!!! :) ;)

4. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I loved the ending...eye sight or not. I really enjoyed the whole tie in all the way back to ANH, with Han being able to draw force-sensatives to him. I think it's a prefect. It sort of explains why Vader choose to torment Han instead of Leia on Bespin. Luke would feel it more.

5. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Great job! I loved the ending. Thank YOU for sharing this with us! :)

6. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I love happy endings!! Are you going to write about some of their adventures? I hope you do. I very much like this version of Han, Leia, Luke, and their family. Great job!!! :)

7. Storm_Fighter

Storm_Fighter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2003
    Great Ending!!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| ITS OVER!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

~Storm_Fighter

8. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    5 kids!!!!!! hehehehehehhehe awesome story! I loved it GreatOne!! It was SO amazingly awesome.... it makes me wanna know what happens with those 5 (sheesh!) kids! YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm so sad this is done though! I can't wait to read more from you. Any new stories in the works?

A. Windsor

9. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Awww... A happy ending! :) It's okay that Han didn't get his sight back... I forgive you... LOL.

Anyway. This was truly a joy to read, GreatOne. I love the plotline you took, and I think you did a great job with all the characters, too. Great story!

10. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    AWWW nice ending!
    Im fine that Han didnt have his sight back, as long as he came back in one piece!

Great Story

DM

11. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    YAY! An OPTIMISTIC ending. That's what I like to see. :) Great job. You know I enjoyed the ride. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next.

12. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great ending! I'm impressed! I look forward to reading more stories from you. :)

Any hope of a sequel? I like the way this universe is playing out. :p

13. malaika

malaika Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Just foumd this story ! I liked the ending very much, it was really original.
    Please write a sequel story with Luke and Han finding Jedis.

14. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Sorry to see this story end but you did great job!
    Kab

15. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    NETTYTHEPRINCESS - I am glad you liked it!

starwarsfan68 - Thanks! I thought everyone would be sorta mad at me for not giving Han his sight back, but that would have gone against the theme of my story.

LovelyLea - You read Part 2 also! Wow! I did not know you were still reading... Thanks!

Solo_Fan - I tried to keep them all caring about each other, like they did in the movies. I am glad you liked my version of their family.... :)

Storm_Fighter - Don't cry... lol

A-Windsor - It was awesome? :D :D :D THANKS!

Puggy - I'm glad you forgive me..... ;)

DarthMasan - Of course he came back in one piece! I would not harm our Corellian! (even if I did make him blind...*laughs evilly*)

RogueSticks - Oh nooooooo. I think my muse is dead. :( I can't think of any other stories. *sighs*

Daughter_of_Yubyub - --> GreatOne <---- Dead muse --- But thanks for reading and liking my story!

malaika - You are new to my story? Thanks for reading!!!!!

Kab730 - Thanks again! :)

16. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

GreatOne: What a wonderful ending to your story!

* Applauds enthusiastically *

I loved how you used Han's blindness to make him such a stronger character throughout the story, while still allowing him to retain his personality. It was beautifully done. And I love the part at the end when Luke sees H/L surrounded by 5 kids!

Excellent! Looks forward to reading more stories by you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.