main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Endor Helmets...anyone want one?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Wyoming! Where in WY? I'm in Laramie right now.

2. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    When we(mom, step-dad, brother, 1/2 sis) first moved to WY we moved to a small town in the middle of nowhere called Yoder(not Yoda) it sucked. When I was 19 I moved about 15 miles north to Torrington(85 miles north of Cheyenne). I din't really like the state so I moved back to CO. I've been to Laramie once it seemed like a nice place to go to school, but I wouldn't want to live there.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Yoder? I drove through there once. Hehe.. I remember that it sounded like my Softball coach saying Yoda. He's from brooklyn and has a really odd accent. It doesn't even sound like the regular Brooklyn accent that I got pretty used to.

4. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    LOL. Thats funny everytime i tell people I lived in Yoder they alwats say "Yoda, isn't that a Star Wars character."

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    just wanted to make a suggestion for anyone buying bdu's (whatever color). Make sure you get the 50/50 cotton/poly blend. The 100% cotton/ripstop bdu's get FRIGGIN HOT! Now that wouldn't be a problem here, but if it's hot at C3, it'll suck real bad (trust me, I've worn the all cotton "winter weights" in the middle of summer in basic training, it sucks).

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Good point, JD. And that will help when I go to buy those. My poncho is turning out prety good. I hope to have it ready by the next meeting.

7. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I saw an idea for the Macrobinoc's in the C&P forum today. So, I'm on the lookout.

8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    yeah, I saw those. Let me know how that poncho comes along, I haven't even started on my stuff yet (probably won't get a good start on it till I get back from TDY though).

9. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    sorry if I didnt see the answer to this, but I am short on time. How are the reb trooper costumes coming?

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    ttt

remember, I'll collect dinero at the meeting on the 21st!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.