main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Endor - Home of the Ewoks

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by WhiteHorse, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildSyco

WildSyco Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Looks to his left side
    What the .....?!?!?!? :eek:
    Ive seen that before!!
    [image=http://www.blackmaxpc.com/avatarsmiles/smiles/duel.gif]

Or am just having ilusions???! ?[face_plain]

2. AlmaMavisTaraza

AlmaMavisTaraza Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2002
    Meanwhile, in the secretive and secluded war room of the Quim-Era, Grand Admiral Alma Mavis Taraza was sitting at the room's central round table. Across from her, holding a little piece of green plastic and looking hopefully at it, was Captain Peladon.
    "Well?" Alma asked, a wicked smile on her face.
    "I must evaluate my current position and decide on the best course of action, Milady." said Peladon, his voice betraying some annoyance. Alma chuckled softly.
    "By all means Captain, take your time..."
    Peladon dropped the plastic object on the table and stared at it in dismay.
    "AH! A four! Coruscant baby! I've got a hotel there...let me see. 500 thousand credits! Pay up Captain boy!" said Alma entusiastically.
    "Awwww, no more money? All your planets mortaged? I guess I win the game then, don't I?" continued Alma in an evilly sarcastic voice. Peladon looked at her. There he was, a Captain, an officer, a grown man, and he could barely hold back the tears. He loved Monopoly so much...but he was so bloody awful at it.
    "Hey, don't take it so hard..." said Alma, noticing her opponent's sadness.
    "I'm a bad winner...I'm sorry..." continued Alma, standing up and moving closer to Peladon.
    "Here..." said Alma softly as she took a handkerchief from her pocket and dried Peladon's tears.
    "Want a hug?" asked Alma with a sweet smile.
    "Y-yes..." answered Peladon, getting up and hugging his superior.
    "My, Captain....I had never noticed how beautiful your eyes are...how tall and handsome...and MANLY you are..." whispered Alma softly into Peladon's ear.
    "I had never noticed either...how you are all those things too...so warm and fuzzy..." whispered back Peladon. Suddenly, as Alma and Peladon gazed into each other's eyes, a young officer burst into the room.
    "Milady, sir! The people on the planet! They moved!" said the officer between breaths. It was obvious he had ran alllllll the way from the bridge. And he was pooped. Anyone would. I mean, it's a huge ship. And it's got stairs and stuff you gotta climb. What do you mean elevators? No, no elevators. Look, I'M the one writing this, ok? Go away. Sheesh.
    So anyway, he was tired.
    "And are they still moving...?" asked Alma in a monochordic tone, while gripping Peladon's firm, round, uh, waist with her two hands.
    "Yes Milady. They moved normally for a couple of seconds, then they all puked, and now they're all looking at the sky with a look of disgust on their faces. Also, some of them have signs saying "PG-13". Intelligence is working on that, but they haven't cracked the code yet." answered the young officer.
    "I see. Tell Intelligence not to bother, i know what it means." said Alma, while taking her hands off Peladon's, uh, waist.
    "Well. Let us return to the bridge before they start throwing rocks at us." said Alma while walking to the war room's exit.
    "I might have to go down there myself...If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, right?" said Alma as the war room's door closed behind her. Beside her, Peladon nodded.
    "Make sure my black leather catsuit, lightsaber, and other ground combat gear is ready. Oh, and don't forget the black hooded cape. For dramatic effect." purred Alma, a grin on her face.

(P.S.- either you people start saving those ewoks, or you get back to the dojo, or i turn this thread into a "Alma writes EU literature" thread [face_devil] you have been warned [face_plain] )

3. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    (Hei, eu sou apenas uma jovem sem talento q não sabe escrever nada... Onde é que anda a Mara? [Já que o white disse noutro thread q está com grandes problemas em aceder á net...] Mas por favor, tudo menos Ewwww! :eek:)

4. DarkWoman

DarkWoman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    ( Eu ando um pouco cansada e com falta de tempo e paciência ^^; daí não tar a postar nos threads de RPG para não meter água e fazer algo que 'corrompa' a história com o q foi feito... Sorry people... daki a um par de sema das devo tar melhor...)

5. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    (são ewoks, for crying out loud :p as unicas criaturas mais odiadas que o jar jar e os seus gungan pals :p acho que quase toda a gente acha mais piada ve-los arder que os salvar, por muito light siders que sejam :p )
    (there there anya...no EU....how about a parody instead? :D )

6. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse after obtaining a speeder bike for anya, finally leaves to the rest of the group. Then white realizes there is no rest of the group. It's all up to him, anya and darkwoman. Having the other 2 landers joinned the evil forces in shooting and burning down the ewoks.

* White Horse goes back to Anya and DarkWoman, having already the 2 ladys climb up to the speederbike.

White Horse: Let's go then. This way!

* White Horse speeds into the deeps of the forest. Hoping that DarkW and Anya keep close behind, he looks behind him to try and see them.

7. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Desiludido com a derrota em Endor, White Horse espera até q existam menos tropas imperiais no planeta, e parte na sua nave saindo da atmosfera do planeta e entranto em hiper espaço..

(hehe fiz o primeiro post de hj em toda a fanforce europe, yey portugal! :p )

8. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    o universo tá livre de ewoks! YAY! [face_laugh]

9. WildSyco

WildSyco Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    No more ewoks??
    Como faço agora o meu conhecido Estufado de ewok??
    E O cozido de ewok??
    Bom vou ter de encomendar uns clonizitos. vou ate kamino

10. Galactic_Emperor

Galactic_Emperor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    Os ewoks suck! só ajudam a estragar ainda mais ROTJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.