main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Endor, Hoth casualties?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by delriowarrior, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delriowarrior

delriowarrior Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2005
    How many rebel soldiers and storm troopers died on the ground battles on Endor, Hoth? How many stormstroopers and rebels were at Endor and Hoth?

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
  3. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    Either way, the Wampas had a lot to eat that season!

4. Aiel_Neeuq

Aiel_Neeuq Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2005
    You really can't count but Hoth has always been one of my favorite battles in SW. It was raw but still action pack but other then Dack's biting the BIG one I can't think of no one else.

5. Kotzenjunge

Kotzenjunge Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2005
    There was that one dude the walker picked off near the end of the battle as the Rebels retreated. He mighta tripped on something though.

6. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    The2ndQuest is right, yet again.

7. 4LOM

4LOM Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2004
    Zev aka Rogue Two also buys it in the battle. He's the guy who gets blown away right before Luke's speeder gets hit.

Lots of troops on the ground got killed, as well.

8. General_Dodonna

General_Dodonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    Right. Many of the ground toopers were killed. Specifically, the troops fleeing from the AT-AT Walkers. Others are also killed. Take for instance the soldier manning one of the ion cannons, which is then blown up, again by walkers.

Another speeder not mentioned is the one that the Walker picks off, which crashes into the mountains in the distance. I'm sure there were other speeders destroyed as well. Originally, Hobby was supposed to crash right into General Veers' Walker, killing him and all the Imperial troops on board. I can't remember, but this scene was just written in and not filmed, or filmed and cut; either way, it's not cannon, but the intention of course was to demonstrate the massive casualties sustained by the Alliance (and I suppose, as well by the Empire).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.