Endor Imperial Fleet

Discussion in 'Games: TCG' started by ClOnE_oF_vAdEr, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClOnE_oF_vAdEr Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, so it has been revealed...

Now I have a question.

Surprise reinforcements + anything with hidden cost.

To avoid your opponent doing anything to or seeing what is in your BZ with hidden cost, you could use Surprise reinforcements to get it out there after the build step is over, and then use your force to finish it out. Only problem is, your opponent would have the same opportunity...

Would it work?
  2. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    Absolutely! Once Surprise Reinforcements resolves, and the Hidden Cost unit has build counters meeting its requirements, you can then pay the additional Force to deploy it immediately.

This is really going to shake the game up... just when you thought an arena was safe, out pops a Hidden Cost unit at the end of the arena's battle step, and gets to take a free swing at the already tapped units.
  3. tangojango Jedi Padawan

well i don't know if wizards should have made the hidden cost mechanic cuz i think it may be too powerful against old cards and deck strategies

4. ClOnE_oF_vAdEr Jedi Knight

star 3
    On the contrary, it just evens the playing field. It makes cards like Duel of the Fates much less powerful, and adds a well balanced game mechanic. I think it is just what the game needs...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.