main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*~ Endor Wedding ~*~ a H/L vignette - Author's replies

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi-lelila, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    That's a vignette I wrote after I read COPL.
    I was really disappointed by this book for several reasons (it's too long to explain but people who agree with me will understand).
    Moreover I've always thought Han&Leia would getting married just after ROTJ. So, here my story: hope you'll enjoy!! :)

~*~ Endor Wedding ~*~
    By Jedi-Lelila

A H/L Post-Rotj Vignette

The explosion came from the sky, and it didn't take long for Han Solo to realize that the ball of fire in the heavens had been the Death Star just a few seconds ago. Looking down at Leia Organa, he saw a strange expression on her face. Luke. It must be about Luke. After all the Kid was on the Death Star.

"I'm sure Luke wasn't on that thing when it blew," he said, not really sure at all.

Leia seemed strangely unperturbed.
    "He wasn't," she said softly, adding with an inexplicable certainty, "I can feel it."

Han swallowed. He remembered suddenly his feelings last night when he came to Leia on the bridge. All he could have felt then, was anger. Anger and jealousy. There was an odd relationship between Luke and Leia; a relationship so easy, and that seemed so right ?that he felt having plenty of reason to be jealous of them. After all, that went on together almost immediately, whereas it took more than three bloody years for him and Leia to get past their differences.

"You love him," he said, more a statement than a question.

Leia raised her eyebrows.

"Don't you?" he added.

"Well, yes."

Han took a deep breath. He loved Leia. Actually he loved her so much that he couldn?t allow himself to make her unhappy, no matter what that cost him. Even if it cost him Leia.

"All right," he declared, trying to sound cheerful, "I understand."

Leia looked at him, confused.

"When he comes back - I won't get in the way." He meant - and hated - every word he said.

Leia's confusion increased, until a look of understanding came on her face. Then she gave him a genuine smile.

"It's not like that at all," she told him, shaking slightly her head. She put her hand gently on his shoulder.

"He?s my brother." Leia said. "My twin brother actually." she added before kissing him lovingly on the lips.

Han was taken aback by this statement and too stunned to react.

Whaw, Han thought. Her Brother?

Leaving his torpor, as her words finally sank in his mind, he kissed her back fiercely.

"Marry me."

Leia looked at him in pure disbelief.

"Did I hear you right? You?re proposing to me?"

"Well, yes. If Luke?s really your twin brother, then there is nobody and nothing to interfere between us, right?"

Leia nodded.

"That means that we can marry?. if you want to?"

If at the beginning, Han?s argumentation was passionate and fierce, in the end was quite doubtful.
    Leia didn?t answer or speak during the next several minutes that seemed like an eternity for Han.

I was wrong, she won?t agree. Han thought. She won?t marry me. Oh ****! When will you learn to THINK before opening your big mouth Solo!!

But Leia wasn?t thinking that at all.

"Han?" she called, trying snap Han out of his reverie.

Instantly, he closed his eyes.
    Hold on, Solo. Here it goes. She?ll tell you, that she can?t marry you because you?re just a low-life commoner and she is a bona-fide princess. A wedding would only be slumming for her.

Hesitantly Han opened his eyes, but didn?t look at the Princess next to him.
    She cupped his cheek and forced him to look at her, oblivious to Han?s internal battle to remain calm.

"Yes, I want to marry you, my dear Nerfherder, and yes I will."

Han let out a relief sigh, unaware that he was holding it. The smile he gave her in answer was brighter than a star and it filled Leia?s heart with joy.

"Then let?s do it tonight."

"Tonight? But, Han?"

"Why not?" he interrupted her. "Just you and me with Luke and Chewie as our witnesses. Each of us with only one witness."

"Does it mean you don?t want Lando to attend our wedding? After al

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    LOL... That was certainly a different take on their wedding and wedding night! :D :D
    Naughty Leia!!! ;)

3. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    cool fic!
    very naughty!! ;)

DM

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    This was interesting.

"Or you are going to make regret falling in love with her." -- Didn't know Luke could be so mean. Is he already turning to the Dark Side here? :)

As for your descriptions of Leia in the next scene... Well, I felt dirty for the first few minutes after reading that. You did a darn good job. :)

Excellent work!

5. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    How...O.O awesome

6. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    That was lovely! It was exquisite the way you described Leia w/ the lily in her hair.

~Ambyr-Rose~

7. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    jedi-lelila: Who knew Leia was such a seductress! LOL. Good job!

8. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I have always wondered what Leia did with that outfit after they got back to the Falcon. Nice of her to save it for Han. Enjoyed how you spiced this up with your choice of wording. Good work! :)

9. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great viggie! Loved the drunken Rogue wedding crashers.

Wes would bet on the wedding. :p

And I echo all the sentiments about naughtiness.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

10. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Excellent job Jedi-lelila. PS Kayleighsolo says HI.

11. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Whoa. So many familiar faces. :p Hello to me betawan! :D

Now onto the story...

Very sweet. Loved the interaction between the Big Three. [face_love]

Mesa thinking a sequel maybe? With the kids? [face_hopeful]

12. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Kobe it's meesa with two Es. *shakes head at people's stupidity*

now the story. Wonderful, I think Han saved it in another secret compartment on the Falcon he never told anyone about. Or leia kept it. :p oh I got a plot bunny get off you thing *shakes leg trying to get the small rodent off* hmm well wonderful story now I gotta go get rid of this plot bunny :p

13. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    GreatOne: Who said she always had to be the proper princess?

DarthMasan: [face_blush] I'm taking it as a compliment. Thanks.

KnightHawk: Turning to the Darth Side? Never! I think he's just a little overprotective with his new-found little sister. :)
    Thanks for your compliment!

Master_Jacen: thanks [face_blush]

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose thanks. I had much fun writing the wedding scene and imagining how H/L would be dressed in a primitive planet like Endor.

QuennofAces: Certainly not me :D Thanks.

Solo_Fan: Truth be told I added the final scene after finishing the story. I wrote it partly because I wonder the same thing. :)

Daughter_of_Yubyub: Glad you loved the drunken Rogue wedding crashers: we are two then. :D

starwarsfan68: I feel sorry I didn't thank you for the beta. Thanks. Say HI to Kayleighsolo for me ;)

JediMasterKobe: I didn't plan to write a sequel. But if you help me, I should be able to write something. :p

DevBinks: I think that was Han, who saved it in a secret compartment even Chewie has never heard about :p :D Thanks.
    Hope you succeeded in getting rid of this little friend of yours :p

14. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    *happy grinning*

15. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    Glad you enjoyed Jeanida

16. Narssayah

Narssayah Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2003