main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Enemies in Different Places

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Storyline: The Yuuzhan Vong are gone and the Galactic Alliance & Imperials must unite to defeat an enemy named Isor Ramorn. Isor Ramorn has different orgizations that the Galactic Alliance & Imperials must work together to find the names and bring them down. The Jedi are united under Luke Skywalker.Jacen Solo helps in finding the names of some of the people helping Isor.Twin Suns Squadron is led by Jaina Solo and the Vanguard Squadron is led by Jag Fel. Leia and Han Solo must find Grand Admiral Pellaeon and convince him to help the Galactic Alliance bring Isor down.

Rules and more will be posted next.

NP edit: Both the original thread author and the GM who took over have other threads open, so I'm locking this.

2. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    It sounds like an interesting game, but you can only have one RPG open at a time, according to the RPF Rules. Save this idea and maybe you can post it when your other game finishes up. :)

3. Solo-sLuck

Solo-sLuck Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2004
    I will take over this thread if it's okay with JediSolo13.

4. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Yeah, that's okay with me. If you like my idea then you can just use that then.

5. Solo-sLuck

Mar 14, 2004
    Okay.I will use that storyline then. Here it is again.

Storyline: The Yuuzhan Vong are gone and the Galactic Alliance & Imperials must unite to defeat an enemy named Isor Ramorn. Isor Ramorn has different orgizations that the Galactic Alliance & Imperials must work together to find the names and bring them down. The Jedi are united under Luke Skywalker.Jacen Solo helps in finding the names of some of the people helping Isor.Twin Suns Squadron is led by Jaina Solo and the Vanguard Squadron is led by Jag Fel. Leia and Han Solo must find Grand Admiral Pellaeon and convince him to help the Galactic Alliance bring Isor down.

Rules: No deciding how much damage is done to another person's character.

No using the same name as someone else's character here or in another thread(only if it's your own character)

You can have up to two characters.

Since there are squadrons I think we should have people fill those positions in the squadrons.

Twin Suns Squadron
    Twin Suns One(Jaina Solo):Solo-sLuck
    Twin Suns Two:
    Twin Suns Three:
    Twin Suns Four:
    Twin Suns Five:
    Twin Suns Six:
    Twin Suns Seven:
    Twin Suns Eight:
    Twin Suns Nine
    Twin Suns Ten:
    Twin Suns Eleven:

Vanguard Squadron
    Vanguard One(Jag Fel):
    Vanguard Two:
    Vanguard Three:
    Vanguard Four:
    Vanguard Five:
    Vanguard Six:
    Vanguard Seven:
    Vanguard Eight:
    Vanguard Nine:
    Vanguard Ten:
    Vanguard Eleven:

6. Solo-sLuck

Mar 14, 2004
    We need to have people be these characters:

Luke Skywalker
    Leia Organa Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Jagged Fel
    Grand Admiral Pellaeon
    Han Solo

I think we should also have a Chief of State to deal with all of the Senators who will be debating about Isor Ramorn and other stuff.Can anyone think of any characters I might've left out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.