main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Enemies Reborn (Post NJO, AU, OC's,) New and Revised!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _-Darth_Greek-_, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003
    um ok, managers, delete the old topic and keep this one here, the link to the old is in my sig, i sent these to the betas and one showed me a new path so im gona retype it. Hope Y'all enjoy

Disclaimer: George You rock

Dramatis Personae

Barbosa Kirek-Jedi Knight(Male Twi'lek)
    Mileena Kirek-Barbosa's sister(Female Twi'lek)
    Haylie Byrnison-Jedi Knight(Female Twi'lek)
    Patrick Starkiller-Jedi Master(Male Human)
    James Solo-Chief of State of Republic(Male Human)
    Edward Pratt-Senator of Thyferra(Male Rodian)
    Brandon Redstar-Senator of Dubrillion(Male Human)

and other assorted characters

here we go

Star Wars,
    A Galaxy at War
    Enemies Reborn

Prologue

Two and a half centuries have passed since that fateful war. Two and a half centuries have gone by only to mark it with more civil wars. It is a sad thing when beings that were brought together in a single cause to save their galaxy, can be so easily separated again. The Galactic Alliance stood firm for years on after the great invasion. Coalition with the Imperial Remnant went smoothly as Grand Admiral Gilad Palaeon and Chief of State Leia Organa Solo grew in friendship. Reconstruction commenced and the Galactic Alliance had the help of the Chiss and all factions stuck firmly together. Years after the first reconstruction projects of Coruscant, age finally took the Grand Admiral and his successor, one of his ambitious admirals that had moved up on rank fast took command of the Empire. He immediately took advantage and began to deploy his forces against the rest of the alliance. Using discord and old arguments to rise again, he split the alliance down to just the Republic and the Jedi. The civil war was fierce and fought in almost all corners of the galaxy. The Imperial Remnant used their surprise to the most but the larger number of Republic forces finally held them at bay. The end of the civil war was marked with the grand battle for Coruscant in which the old and fragile Chief of State, Leia Organa Solo, died. Boundaries were drawn and the galaxy went into an uncertain peace. The evil admiral expired and into his place, Grand Moff Zeled claimed himself emperor with wide support. It was expected that war should break out again and that a new threat would rise but no one expects for it to emerge from the unknown regions where Zonoma Sekot took the Yuuzhan Vong Remnants to live a new life. The Jedi were always thought to protect the galaxy from there on out but even they feel the effects of time as their new knowledge of the Unifying Force left their memories and they now practice the force in the superficial way the Jedi of the Old Republic did. The galaxy now stands on the point of breaking as the strong will take advantage of the weak. Alliances will be made and broken and lives will be lost, but in the end, the fate of the galaxy will rest on the hands of one lone Jedi.

2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Ah, a prolouge to the series........

3. _-Darth_Greek-_

_-Darth_Greek-_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2003

He stood there on one knee and his head bowed. His hood hung over his head casting a shadow over his face and the rest of his cloak covered his body. The room was dark and the only light was the dim light coming from monitors on the walls and electronic lights that marked the staircase up to the throne. The dim lights exaggerated the shadows of the two figures. One kneeing and the other sitting on his throne?

?My master, everything has gone well to plan. We are baiting the Republic right into our hands.?
    The emperor?s ice cold blue eyes eyed his apprentice and right hand agent. His pale, decaying, and wrinkled face morphed as he smiled. He sat on back on his throne that resembled the very same throne that Emperor Palpatine once sat on. His long flowing covered his whole body and the long loose sleeves ended to reveal his bony hands resting on the armrests. He spoke in a deep but old fragile voice.

?Very good, very good my shadow, you are performing better than I could have ever imagined.?

?Thank you, my master.?

?Now tell me of the progress of our cloning project and relations with the Chiss.?

Shadow shook his head and then spoke. ?The Chiss have denied our envoys and are claiming neutrality and will not join us.? He paused to see if he would interrupt. ?The project is going as planned and has grown in peace these past few years. Ubiqtorate Command has reported to me that he will be ready in a week.?

An evil cackling filled the air and pierced the shadows and it sent a faint chill down Shadow?s spine. The emperor smiled.

?Yes, after his growth, the Chiss will have but no choice and join us. He will be our queen of daggers. You are excused. I will call you again before you go and accompany our clone.?

?Yes my master.

Under his hood, Shadow smirked. He rose from his knee and bowed deep to his master. He turned briskly and turned towards the door. The voice was old but he knew the true power in him. Before Shadow had come face to face with the emperor, he was an assassin hired to kill him. It took a lot of work to sneak into the throne room and he had even managed to kill two of the infamous royal guards but he did not need them. When Shadow had approached the throne, the emperor had been standing, waiting for him; a small and fragile body. All it took was a powerful strike of force lightning to put Shadow into submission. But instead of killing him, the emperor took him under his wing and trained him in the force and now for five years he had been serving him and doing missions for the Empire. He hated him for it and one day he will get his revenge.

He walked down the floating staircase in which each step was a separate floating peace of durasteel. He made it to the main floor and then walked through the main throne room doors and past the two crimson royal guards that flanked the door. Yes, he will claim his empire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.