main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Engagement!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Chris proposed to me tonight! We are now officially engaged! It was the most romantic night and he gave me the most gorgeous ring. I'm so excited!!!! We are thinking about getting married in July 2006, a year after I graduate, that way I can get settled in and save up for the wedding.

If you want to see pictures and hear the details, visit my blog!
    My Blog

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
    This is the most wonderful news ever!!! :D :D :D Natalie and Chris, you guys are the most wonderful young couple ever and I have to admit I've been waiting for this announcement for a long time!

Congratulations to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - the Force is with you !

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Congratulations you two! Let this new chapter in your lives continues to bring you two all the joy and happiness life has to offer!

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Natalie and Chris I am so happy for the 2 of you. Congratulations on your engagement. I knew in my heart that you were meant to be married. I wish you a lifetime of love, good health, and happiness. Wow this is such fabulous news!!!! =D= [face_love] [:D]

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Of course you've heard it from me at least a dozen times. This makes thirteen...

Congrats!!

6. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Congratulations! I know I don't know you very well (I think I saw you at Suncoast for the midnight sale of Star Wars on DVD, but maybe not... I lost track of names. If I didn't nevermind), but still! Congrats!!

Now if only I could get engaged... *still waiting*

7. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    Congrats Chris and Natalie!! I know Chris, and I think I might have met you once or twice Natalie. July 2006 may seem like a long way off, but I'm sure it'll come before you know it.

Congrats,

William

8. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That's so awsome!!! Being married is great, and totally fun! We're almost at 4 years, and it's better then ever. I can't wait for you 2 to embark on this adventure!!!

9. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Congratulations Natalie and Chris!!! I wish you both all the happiness in the world, I think that is great!

Chris
    Greensboro FanForce

10. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Thanks everyone! :D I've been gone a long time I know but I've been consumed with ideas for the wedding. Ideas are coming like crazy!!! Also its that time of year again where school is an awful burden. I can't wait to be done. For right now if I can just make it through till my B-Day (day before thanksgiving) then I'll be set for the rest of the semester with the hard stuff behind me. Well I guess that dosen't include finals but oh well, theres only so much I can think about at once.

11. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hang in there Nat! I know you have the strength to make it through the hard stuff with school. You are an amazing woman. I am so impressed by all of the things you cram into your schedule. Like you said once you get to your birthday, things will get better. Just lean on Chris if you need to. That is the nice part of having a wonderful man who loves you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.