Arena English Premier League, anyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Book-Geek, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    I LOVE English Premier League. My favorite teams are: Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. My favorite players are: Demitar Berbatov, Javiar Hernandez, Wayne Rooney, Nani, Evra, Edwin Van Der Saar, Fabio and Rafael de Silvo, and Fernando Torres. If you love EPL, post your favorite teams and players.
  2. rechedelphar Force Ghost

star 6
  3. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7
    Looking for a reason to not lock this and redirect to the existing soccer thread ...
  4. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry. I didn't know there was already a soccer thread. I looked (but apparantly overlooked what I was looking for), but all I could find after about page three was slashed out and I thought those were closed topics. And, no, I'm not on a gloryhunt.
  5. rechedelphar Force Ghost

star 6
    This could possibly work as a thread but the season just ended. We could give previews for next year I suppose.
  6. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    How can you be fans of those 4 teams? They are rivals. It is like being a fan of the Cowboys and the Giants.
  7. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Covering all her bases? :p

If there's no footie thread for the last three pages, don't really see why a fresh thread would hurt. Especially when it's dedicated to a particular league.

And yes Marcus, MLS is real soccer!!!:mad:[face_flag]
  8. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Technically speaking, aren't all teams rivals? Also, those were the first teams I had ever heard of in EPL and they each have players I support.
  9. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7
    The general football/soccer thread is on the first page.

If there's a desire for an EPL-specific thread, then it can stay, but if it can all go in a general football/soccer thread, I'm going to lock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.