main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Enhance Ability in Saga edition. . .

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Blithe, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    I was helping a player design a SW Saga edition Jedi character and he wanted his to be very lightsaber combat oriented. However, one of the big Force powers he was wanting to use was whatever the Saga equivalent of Enhance Ability (WOTC RCR) or Enhance Attribute (WEG) was, since the RCR Jedi Guardian he played made great use of that technique.

Strangely, it's not there. I haven't ran a SAGA game yet, and haven't played as a Jedi either, nor have I particularly played Saga edition very much period, so I suppose I never noticed.

Is there a version of this Force technique anywhere in the supplements by chance? I have all of the Force power reference cards from Wizards.com forums, but I don't see anything like this in them.

2. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I don't think there's an equivalent in SAGA, but look at the Battle Strike force power

edit: From the RCR -> Saga conversion guide, Enhance Ability has no Saga equivalent.

3. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    The Surge force power generally covers enhancing movement, as far as speed, jumping, etc. There isnt really anything force related to cover enhancing Str, Con or Dex in a pure sense though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.