main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Enhancing Fanforce Main

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Lightsabre, Feb 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang, we're working on some ideas for making your Fanforce experience a better one. One such detail involves the news on the main page. We think by regionalizing the news/events, we can provide an easier path for you to find about happenings in your area. Also, we would like to intergrate further with TFn keeping all of the TFn/FF users in the know. This also includes providing better integration for new users.

Please share you thoughts on the above as well as any other ideas you think we should consider.

Thanks! :)

2. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Cool. Sounds good to me.

3. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    Yeha that's great. I think TFN has a lot user from the german speaking countries but they don't know of us.

It would be maybe a big help to get more people interested in the FanForce.

4. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang! We still need to hear from you! We realize that support is the biggest factor in making your FF experience the best. We are currently looking for individuals who can help us. Are you interested in serving your Fanforce chapter or city? Do you know someone that would make a great City Rep or RSA? Please let us know. Granted there are certain guidelines to holding one of these positions, but if you meet them, please 'raise your hand'.

To find out more on what these positions entail please check out the Fanforce FAQ here: http://fanforce.net/fanforce_faq.shtml

Thanks!

5. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Lightsabre -- I think my question is along the same lines as yours...

Who updates the fanforce.net pages? I'm from QLD, so I'd like to see this page [ http://fanforce.net/australia/index.shtml ] updated with what's happening around Australia.

Can I update these pages without being a city rep?

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If there is no city rep for your area, feel free to contact your RSA or email fanforce@theforce.net with any upcoming events in your area.

7. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    We've been working on our own regional updates and news pages (Aussie and NZ) and have come up with a site that can have news and general info about FF. It's still in it's development and will hopefully be used as an addition to the pages Sil is talking about. I don't think we use these pages enough yet and should look into using them more.

this is the site in development:
    http://www.star-wars.co.nz/fanforce

Also along the lines of CR's for Qld and other Cities we had some discussions and have had volunteers prepared to help out. If we can get the go-ahead we'll finish getting things sorted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.