main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Enjoy my illustrations! - NEW! Sgt. Vader's Lonely Stormtroopers Club Band - 11/11/2007

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ticiano, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenna

Daenna Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2006
    *gasp*

That Darth Maul/Anakin painting is top-notch!!! As much as I like your TIE fighter pilot, "The Emperor's Hand", your Dooku and your Sandtroopers... I gotta say that the "Star Wars Celebration" piece is my fave. It's original in the way that I've never seen a portraying of young Anakin vs. the coolest Sith in the saga! (IMO)

Keep it up!!! :eek:

2. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Hello, I would like to see your Fanart here too, OK! Thanks!

3. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Thanks for the commentary! Sorry It´s not me that did it! I did because I love the StarWars Celebration poster, I live in Brazil and this poster is hard to find here, so I tried to make myself!
    Yeah! The Han Solo piece it´s my favorite too, it´s a mix of StarWars and The Punisher! Thank you!

4. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Thank you so much for that comment. The Celebration piece I did because I love the original StarWars Celebration poster and the duel between Anakin vs.Maul will be amazing to paint! Thanks again!

5. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Thank you so much! The Han Solo painting it´s my favorite! It´s a wacky idea do a mix between StarWars and The Punisher... Thanks again!

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    ...Oh, my...

:_|:_|
    =D==D=

This actually had me tearing up, Ticiano! What a beautiful, beautiful interpretation of this moment: such rich and vibrant blues, and the lighting is so perfect, conveying both the receding darkness and the redeeming light... :_|=D= In spite of the lights of the Death Star hangar around them, we really get the feeling that these two are completely alone, in a very quiet, somber space...this is just so moving! I am in awe--completely! Fantastic work, my friend--you put a tremendous amount of emotion into this piece, and it comes through so beautifully!

=D==D=

FF

7. SongofDreams

SongofDreams Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2006
    I REALLY REALLY can't wait to see more.

8. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Very nice painting of Vader and Luke. I do have a question, when you painted it did you purposely put them in a pose that is very similar to Michelangelo's Pieta? I saw that statue when I was in Rome and that was the first thing I thought about when I saw your painting.

Just wondering.

AG88

9. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Thanks for the fantastic comment FalconFan, This illustration is a representation of the statue Michelangelo's Pieta...You placed in words what I tried to place in the painting, thanks!:)

10. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Thank you! That´s right, this is a representation of the statue Michelangelo's Pieta... I had the ideia when I saw the picture of that statue in the College... and I had to do a college´s work about Michelangelo´s painting, so I mixed Michelangelo and StarWars!

11. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Hello Star Wars fans! I'd like to show my "Brand New Illustration" (well it´s a photoshop montage really!)It´s a crazy mix of "The Beatles" and Star Wars!... Enjoy and Thanks!

Ticiano

12. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Hello again! I'd like to show my new illustration made in Oil Paint (Do, or do not. There is no 'try')... Well, I "tried" oil painting... Maybe Yoda can do it!!!
    Thanks!

13. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    WOW another oil-painting and those colours beautiful.

14. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wow!! =D= The ROTJ piece is gorgeous, Ticiano!! =D= And in oils, no less--just like BIEREN with the fantastic oil paintings! =D= I love the colors--so rich--and the light is amazing (it's something you really have the touch with--that all-important light....)! Great job! =D=

FF

15. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    You have another admirer, Ticiano! Your latest oil painting is just beautiful! I love your color choices and shading.

I also love your POV, especially with Han and the Tie Pilot. Unique and interesting!

oldj

16. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You are a wizzard with acrylic ink in canson paper, Ticiano. Your colours live. They have so much emotion attached to them... wow!

*thinks she is just a humble beginner when she does something with acryl!*

17. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Hello, Earlybird-obi-wan, FalconFan, Oldjedinurse, AzureAngel2... and all friends, Thank you so much for all comments!!!, The piece in Oil "Return of the Jedi" It was college´s work about Oil painting, and it was forgotten in a closet...
    I am very happy that they had liked!
    Thanks again!

18. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Sorry I missed this thread before. I really like the Return of the Jedi painting. A great scene to capture!

19. Ticiano

Ticiano Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2006
    Hello Star Wars fans! This is an illustration that participated (Not won!!!) in the competition to design the T-Shirts of JediCon 2007, that will be on December 8 here in Sao Paulo - Brazil

Thanks

20. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    :D I love it! So detailed, and a perfect parody. All the figures look great. As a Star Wars fan and as a Beatles fan, I salute you, sir!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.