main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Enroute to Doom

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    65 years after the NJO. . . . .

For 50 straight years the mighty and benevolent New Republic has thrived, both economicly and politically. The perimeter of the known galaxy has been breached. Bizzare new races and technoligys have made alliance's with the galactic government and every day the legendary Jedi Order grews ever closer to eclipsing even its former glory. Training facilitys have been set up on Bespin, Wayland, and Dantooine to name a few. All for canidates, apprentices, Knights, and Masters to hone their skills led ultimately by the senior Council member Ben Skywalker. Ralltiir, once the finiancial backbone of the old Republic has been risen into the new center of all power. The war blemished former capital Coruscant is still invested by endless jungles from the Yuuzhan Vong bio-technoligy.

Not entirely oblivious to the New Republic leadership hierchy yet still looked upon as a minor threat is the passionate Trade Warlord Frewq Xassi. The chaismatic human has amassed a "Coaltion" to protect his Comercial interest. His fleet of thousands of ships includes illegal Hutt crimelords dealing spice and Togarian and Yinchorri pirates as well. Unbeknownest to the Republic to the huge Republic and even the insightful Jedi, Xassi has much more sinister intentions of expanding his sphere of influence out of the Outer Rim regions and decimating his competition. His first bold target... one of the New Republic's finist Shipyards~~

[b]Daeleon[/b]- In orbit, 6 colosol Super Star Destroyers wait docked as minor finishing touches are made on their hulls. The next round of warships to the Republics impressive roster. The docks control center is blown into by a bomb and armed to the teeth Barabal's storm in crushing all that oppose them. Blaster fire crossfire cuts down dozens of Republic Guards and technicians as the criminal commandos working for Frewq Xassi start to slice into the control panels that can order the SSD's to detach and give complete command to them. Its a tedious task that pays off. Within minutes after the workers onboard the ships are slaughtered and the Super Star Destroyers blast out of their confines. A urgent crisis ignites for the New Republic............
    [hr]

[i]Thus begins Enroute to Doom.[/i]

[b]Character Sheet[/b]
    Name
    Species
    Division (Examples: Jedi, Pirate, Smuggler)
    Eyes
    Weight
    Hair
    Skin
    Height
    Personality
    Weapons
    Ship
    Clothing
    Equipment
    Bio
    Force?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: Yes/No
    Position (Example: Knight)
    Special powers
    Lightsaber--
    *Color
    *Type (Dual phase, two, single, double bladed)
    *Hilt

REMEMBER: For when the game actually gets going. The Pirates are like Jabba's thugs except a million times more. Their ships are mismatched. Anything from Preybirds and Headhunters to Carrack Cruiser's to old beatup Correllian gunships.

<[-]> Saber

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Syrem
    Affiliation: Rebpublic
    Species: Twi'lek
    Division: Jedi
    Eyes: Red
    Weight: 165
    Hair: N/a
    Skin: light blue
    Height: 6 ft.
    Personality: artistic
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Ship: YT-2400
    Clothing: Black and blue robes, or black sweater and black pants
    Equipment: Comlink
    Bio: Syrem was the child of spice smugglers. When he was 15 his parents ship was destryoed in a fight with space pirites. Syrem was on Ryloth at the time. Syrem was angered over his parents death. While wondering the streets of Ryloth he was attacked by thugs. He saw some rocks laying near by and whised he could hurle them at their heads. He was shocked when the stones moved off the ground and knocked one of them out. The rest of the thugs fled into the night. Syrem was confused over his new found powers. He went to Ben Skywalker for traing.
    Force?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: Yes
    Position: Knight
    Special powers: Move object, push, speed, jump, reflex, sense.
    Lightsaber--
    *Color: Blue, purple
    *Type (Dual phase, two, single, double bladed): Dual phase
    *Hilt: Hilt is not like most. It is crafted to be more like a sculpture than a weapon.

3. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Name: Benji
    Affiliation: Highest Bidder
    Species: Human
    Division: Bounty Hunter
    Eyes: Blue
    Weight: 65
    Hair: Brown and wavy
    Skin: Lightly Tanned Brown
    Height: 5'10'
    Personality: Ice Hearted
    Weapons: 2 Blaster Pistols, Blaster rifle, Lightsabre, Flamethrower, Whipchord, Dart Launcher.
    Ship: Modified Firespray Class
    Clothing: New Prototype armour, with Helmet. Can blend in to whatever the suit touches.
    Equipment: Jet Pack, Comlink
    Bio: A young Bounty Hunter, often underestimated by many, which led to either their capture... or their death. Is known to kill bounties if they annoy him. Nothing is known about his childhood, all his files were conveniently destroyed in an experiment
    Force? No
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: No
    Position: -
    Special powers: -
    Lightsaber- 1
    *Color: Yellow
    *Type (Dual phase, two, single, double bladed): Single
    *Hilt: Stolen of a Jedi Master after a price was placed on his head

4. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: ya need to look at that post a bit more carefully bud. Eather that or someone has an idenity crisies(sp)

5. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Okay that can't be a coincidence. ;)

Name- Galen Skywalker
    Age- 28
    Affiliation- New Republic
    Species- Human
    Gender- Male
    Division- Jedi Order
    Eyes- Hazel
    Weight- ???
    Hair- Dirty blonde
    Skin- Cauncasian
    Height- ???
    Personality- Leadership, and bravery
    Weapons- Smart blaster--- arm moldable. High powered.
    Ship- Force Blazer, Falcon sized Starcrusier. Armed with advanced shields, high powered engines, Twin Proton Torpedo Banks, Laser cannons, and sidewinder seeker missiles.
    Clothing- Black cape, dull gray light armor, brown tunic, various pouches.
    Equipment- Cable Launcher, Comlink, and glowrod.
    Bio- He's the son of Ben Skywalker and the grandson of Luke Skywalker. His skills in the Force are substantial.
    Force- Yes
    Position- Jedi Knight
    Special Powers- Force lightning
    Lightsaber
    *Green
    *Single
    *The Hilt is of ancient design, with carved designs and a sole prong. Black

6. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: sorry Goo_Child, i coped the sheet from ur post, Fixed now though

7. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Name--Shane Vendesta
    Age--155
    Affiliation--himself, (usually the Republic)
    Species--Shi'ido
    Gender--male
    Division--Force Lord
    Eyes--kalidescope of blues
    Weight--160 lbs
    Hair--multicolored(brown, copper, blonde)
    Skin--tan
    Height-5' 11''
    Personality-observant, calm, gentle, nice(can turn 180 degrees if provoked)
    Weapons--Lightsaber, himself
    Ship--Starry Knight-Mit'yl Fighter(modified)
    Clothing--white pants and tunic, white "Jedi" robes
    Equipment--see weapons
    Bio--Unknown
    Force?--yes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi--kind of, Force Lord
    Position--Lord
    Special powers--telekenesis, mind control, perception, intuition

Lightsaber
    *Color--Silver to Sapphire
    *Type--dual phase
    *Hilt--very intricate carvings of galaxys with a strange crest that is formed in the middle

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
  9. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Galen Skywalker sat mediatating in the confines of his ship the Force Blazer's rear cabin. He - along with a dozens of other joint Jedi and New Republic crafts had been in Hyperspace for a couple days now.

He cleared his mind. He had to try to avert a full blown galactic crisis. Alot was riding on what the taskforce found and how they reacted to the bellicose pirates that plundered 6 Super Star Destroyer's massacering up to a 100 NR officials in cold blood.

Frewq Xassi paced in his palatial fortress on the Rim planet Vozer. The lush jungle base of operations for his entire magificant corporation. He had taking a great risk on this day. A risk that [i]will[/i] work in his favor. In mid thought the 6 hulking SSD's arrived in low orbit and floated like guardians a mile over his reinforced palace. The 6 battleships already renamed the [i]Warmonger[/i], the [i]Pugnacious[/i], [i]Harfang[/i] - the flagship, the [i]Lacerater[/i], [i]Tydolm[/i], and the [i]Serpent[/i].

OOC: Each player is allowed to create up to 2 characters. I'll post Frewq's sheet soon.

<[-]> Saber

10. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    The cantina was filled with the exotic scents of the scores of species that visited each day. It was one of the only places to get out of the scorching heat of Tatooine's twin suns. But if it was just that, escaping from the heat, Shane was looking for, he wouldn't be on the planet in the first place. He was waiting for someone. Rather, the something, this stranger claimed to have. Even with the cooling system on, the heat still lingered. Shane continually shifted his gaze back and forth from the door, waiting and waiting, all the while getting more agitated with the Twi'lek form he had taken on. Finally, something caught his attention, a humanoid form, concealed in a black cloak. Just as Shane had felt, the being came over and sat at his table. "Where are the credits?" the being asked, startling Shane greatly, with it's mind. Shane decided to answer telepathically back, "Do you have my merchandise?". The being gave an acknowledgement of affirmation. "If I pay you, and you attempt to escape, you will pay dearly!" Shane warned before sliding the credits onto the table. The being pulled the credits into it's hand apparently still using it's mind, then reached into it's cloak, and pulled out a little box, set it on the table, and left. Shane grabbed the box, and waited about 20 minutes to leave, as to not cause any suspicion. That, and to ponder what the being could have possibly known....

11. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    Name-Enigmas
    Age-?
    Affiliation-Rogue Jedi
    Species-Human
    Gender-Male
    Division-Shadow Brotherhood
    Eyes-Steel gray
    Weight-135
    Hair-Blondish-brown
    Skin-lightly tanned
    Height-5'9"
    Personality-Shifty and mysterious, cold and distant
    Weapons-Lightsaber, whip chain
    Ship-Whatever he's stolen recently
    Clothing-black Sith Combat Robes, lined with cortosis. ;)
    Equipment-small utility gaunlet (Grappling hook, dart gun, nav-computer, etc.)
    Bio-Forced into exile after the murder of a fellow Padawan, Enigmas set out to complete his own training, and found the Shadow Brotherhood. The Brotherhood trained him in the Force, and he is constantly battling himself between good and evil. He is a Force-aided hitman for hire, but sometimes aids his quarry in escape. A totured soul with a myriad of secrets...
    Force-Most definatly
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: Yes/No
    Position-Shadow Sentinal
    Special powers- Light and Dark Force Powers, Mind trick is incredibly strong, due to the nature of his work.
    Lightsaber--
    *Color-Deep Purple
    *Type (Dual phase, two, single, double bladed)single
    *Hilt- a dark handle comprised of cortosis, so that it can't be destroyed

12. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Welcome to the thread. :)

Name- Frewq Xassi
    Age- 31
    Affiliation- His Criminal Coaltion
    Species- Human
    Gender- Male
    Division- Administrator/Warlord
    Eyes- Teal
    Weight- 170
    Hair- Wavy and green
    Skin- Tanned
    Height- 6,0
    Personality- Complexed: Charismatic, and zesty yet bellicose and brutel.
    Weapons- Small Blaster pistol, and a Vibro - Ax
    Ship- His personal yacht is called the Edict which is a Lambda class shuttle he acquired from a the dead female Emperial Admiral Daala. He has also dubbed the Harfang as both his command vessel and his miss-matched fleets flagship. (Super Star Destroyer)
    Clothing- Teal Tunic, brown belt, and a gray flowing cape.
    Equipment- Comlink, Holo - projecter and weapons, plus a datapad that tranfers charges and debts to his mammoth account electronicely. Other than those few items he carries constantly almost every other object imaginable in the GFFA.
    Bio- Born on Commenor to a planetary Generals family he quickly was tutored the easy advancment of selfish seeking and brutel tactics when it came to the business world by his military father who later in his life took control of Commenor for a period of 10 yrs. Frewq left the planet to start a business in black market weapons trading and smuggling which eventually morphed his company into a commercial Empire within qucik yrs. At the youthful age of 24 he became one of the galaxys richest men. But his greed knows no boundries.........
    Force- No

<[-]> Saber

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Syrem watched Skywalker from accross the room. Syrem's lekku were twitching. "You know it's not up to you save the entire galaxy. That is why Luke started the Jedi training center. You have help now the weight of the galaxy isn't on your shoulders as it was his."

14. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    Enigmas sat alone in a booth in a pub in Nar Shadaa.

A large, brooding man in combat armor approached him

"You the bounty hunter the killed Arman Yolian, the slave-lord of MY spice mine?"

Enigmas drained his glass, slammed it down and threw him a hard, cold look.

"What would you do if I said yes?"

The man laid a blaster on the table

"Oh, well in that case..."

The deep purple blade ripped throught the man's chest, and with a weak scream, he feel to the floor in pieces.

"Nothing happened here" Enigmas said, waving his hand. Suddenly the bar went back to normal. It was time to get a ship and get off this rock.

"I wish I could get a job in this hole"

15. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    i will post a character soon. (it's a jedi apprentice, if someone has a mastery position open)

16. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
  17. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    okay, here we go:

Name: Shaunaa Monsato
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Species: Human
    Division: Jedi
    Eyes: Ocean blue
    Weight: 118 lbs.
    Hair: Golden blond and curly
    Skin: Fair
    Height: 5?6?
    Personality: very flirtatious, forgiving, intelligent, wears her emotions on her sleeves and prone to act on them
    Weapons: lightsaber, small dagger in boot
    Ship: none
    Clothing: dark Jedi garb
    Equipment: aqua breather, data pad, comlink
    Bio: taken from an orphanage to be trained as a Jedi at the age of two, she has known no life but that of a Jedi
    Force: Yes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: Yes
    Position: Apprentice
    Special powers: none
    Lightsaber--
    *Color: deep pink
    *Type: one
    *Hilt: thin silver hilt with black inlays

18. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Welcome aboard corellian_chic242 would you like to start with the taskforce with Goo_Child and I? :)

Galen gazed at the Twi'Lek. "I never knew you were a mind reader. I suppose we all have a bit in that in us though....." Galen trailed off as a mighty disturbence in the Force shot through him to his bone. Something of great horror just happend.

Galen shivering wrapped his cloak around him and glanced over to his friend. Syrem nodded in agreement. The roar of lightspeed died and the ship on autopiliot exited to realspace in a jolting halt.

Galen looked through the viewport at the strewn wreckage from the insurrection on the orbital docks. With a [i]bleep[/i] the ships comlink sounded. "This is Galen Skywalker."

"We're pleased you have arrived so swiftly Skywalker." the voice answered. "Pull your craft's to 78.62 degrees port for safe docking from the debris field." "Affirmative." Galen steered the [i]Force Blazer[/i] away and sent the coordinates over a frequency to the other ships.

The gruff voice came over the com once again. "We have a priorty message from Zhar that were decoding. I repeat this is a new message.... Zhar has been ambushed by 3 Super Star Destroyers and ... -- up to 200 other fluctuating heavy assault ships. They have sent a distress call to all availible relief flotilla's or convoys for aide..."

Galen quickly looked to the others for approval................

[b]Tag - All[/b]

[u]By the way you guys that have signed up and are'nt with the fleet try to meet up with each other. i.e Enigmas, RockDragon, and Benji.[/u] [face_wink] Or is that what you were planning on to begin with?

<[-]> Saber

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Syrem sat helpless "Well Skywalker, what now?"

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Galen ran his hands through his hair disgruntled. "I'll get on the com and alert the taskforce. We're going to catch them now.". . . . . .

21. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
  22. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Name: Keedo Gintee
    Affiliation: Free Agent(Highest Bidder)
    Species: Rodian
    Division: Pirate/Smuggler/Boutny Hunter
    Eyes: Black
    Weight: 202 lbs.
    Hair: Yellow Braids
    Skin: Green
    Height: 6'8'
    Personality: One Mean S.O.B., If He Dosen't Like You, He Won't Pretend To, He'll Just Kill You. Don't Mess With Him.
    Weapons: AR-15 Semi-Automatic Heavy Fire Repeating Blaster Riffle, AK-47 Sniper Rifle, 9mm Blaster Pistol, Grenade Launcher, and Flame Thrower.
    Ship: Modified (Souped Up) Stolen B-Wing (Green/Yellow), He Also Has A Corellian Transport He Calls "The Black Hawk"
    Clothing: Wheres Yellow Modified Mandalorian Armor, Without The Helmet, It Is Equiped With A Rocket Launcher, Jet Pack, Arm Blades, Graple Hook, Built In Comlink, and Toxic Dart. He Aquired This By Killing And Old Mandalorian SuperCommando.
    Equipment: See Weapons, and Clothing.
    Bio: Keedo was born on Rodia, when his parents wouldn't let him join the Republic Flight Academy, he killed them, his violence led him to becom a Bounty Hunter, He now knows know home he lives where ever he can find a place to sleep, most often his correllian transport, "The Black Hawk".
    Force: No
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi: No
    Position: -
    Special powers: -
    Lightsaber: -
    Color: -
    Type: -
    Hilt: -

~`KFY`~

23. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Name - Bokto
    Age - 19
    Affiliation - Republic
    Species - Human
    Gender - Male
    Division - Jedi
    Eyes - Brown
    Weight - About 200 pounds
    Hair - Dark Brown, quite untidy
    Skin - Dark, tan, Italian complexion
    Height - About 6 feet
    Personality - Reckless
    Weapons - Lightsaber
    Ship - None
    Clothing - Jedi Robe
    Equipment - Jedi Utility Belt
    Bio - He was entered in the Jedi Academy at a very young age, and doesn't know anything about what happened before that. He has recently graduated and become a Knight, and has never gone on a solo mission yet
    Force? - Yes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jedi - Yes
    Position - Knight
    Special powers - Nothing in particular
    Lightsaber:
    *Color - Bright Green
    *Type - Standard
    *Hilt - A shiny, rounded hilt, with only two things that interfere; the hole in the top and the on button, which is a small, touch-sensitive pad

24. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: whoa! it's alive! :)

IC: Shaunaa Monsato sat silent in the cockpit, listening to the two men chatter. She sunk into a meditive (sp?) state, but was jolted out of it when the ship reverted from hyperspace.
    "...They have sent a distress call to all availible relief flotilla's or convoys for aide..." She sighed.
    "Sounds like fun," she remarked sarcastically to no one in particular.

tag: saber and gooey

25. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Yep still alive. :D Welcome to the thread guys.

The Force Blazer and all other ships lurched back into the swirling vortex of Hyperspace in a hour's jump to Zhar. With the ship on autopilot Galen climbed back to the rear lounge. "This is our chance to catch these thiefs Shanuaa. They've caused alot of havoc."

For much of the remainder of the trip the ship was in silence then on scedule the Force Blazer exited into realspace at sublight speed. The Zhar system was in a state of utter chaos. The gas giants two primary moons Gall and Kile were under orbital siege. Galen presumed that the 3 Super Star Destroyers pummeling them with all their mighty Turbolaser cannons to bear were half of the captured group. Scattered smaller and less sleek and vessel's underloaded deluge's of Proton Torpedos on evacuating transports all the way down to the planet itselfs surface.

Galen sprinted to the cockpit's command chair. And hollered into the comm. "Use evasive tactic's!!" The other two Jedi walked in to stand behind him as the viewport was filled with streams of green energy sterilizing Gall and Kile's surfaces.

Then slugglishly as if disturbed by a petty interuption several Turbolaser's visibly wheeled on the Super Star Destroyer's to aim at the small flotilla of Republic and Jedi crafts and fighters..............

Tag everybody in the battle

<[-]> Saber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.