main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Enroute to Doom

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Ornen manned a turbolaser on a Jedi ship as it roared into battle. It was a small ship, but not too small. It was slightly larger than a fighter, and had room to walk around and live on for quite a while. It also had a cockpit with two frontal lasers and two turbolasers on the side, all manned by Jedi who communicated easily through the force.

2. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    *Keedo's B-Wing Jolted Out Of Hyper Space, And Approached The Massive Ship*

"Bedoiew Wanka? (Why Am I Doing This, Again?)" Said Keedo As He Let Out A Sigh.

*Keedo Tightly Gripped The Controls Of His Ship And Made A Run At The Left Shield Generator On The Top, Left Of The Ship, He Got A Few Hits In With His Mortar Cannons, But The Powerful Super-Lasers On The Side Of The Imperial Ship Were Too Much For Him To Handel, They Had To Be Taken Out First...*

"Ita Shounga Butu Beweedo, De Shuto Ova, Ou Ava Tekemou Befonua! Bookda! (I Need Assistance, These Super-Lasers Are To Much For Me To Handel, You Must Take Them Out Before I Can Ge Anywhere Near Those Shield Generators! Quickly!" Said Keedo With Much Authority.

TAG: Anyone Who Wants To Tango With Those Super-Lasers...

~`KFY`~

3. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    The New Republic Cruiser's Bulwark an Gotunna did a lateral run with their composite guns and Cluster missile's hurling out of their aft ports. The larger planet razing class turbolaser's were blown to bits on the hull and embedded into the sides of the Super Star Destroyers.

Galen spoke into his comm. "That good enough for you Rodian?" he soared into the battle as a throng of Yinchorri fighters looped in to intercept the Force Blazer. Galen clipped a few switches to reinforce the forward shields and mowed down the fighters into flaming metallic shards. [face_devil]

Their formation bloomed and broke as all the remaining zipped in seperate directions.

The Bulwark and the Gotunna we're in a all out brawl with the SSD re-titled the Pugnacious............

<[-]> Saber

4. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    "Bodu, Na! (Yeah, Thanks!)" Said An Enthatic Keedo

*Keedo Began His Attack Run On The Top Generator's, His Mortars Still Needed Time To Recharge, So He Was Forced To Use His Blasters And Proton Torpedo's. Withen A Few Minutes, The Top Left Shield Generators Where In Flames, And Soon It Was Gone, He Then Proceded To Destroy The Second One*

"Kieeda Doe De Bataon, Wega Na Allar Pypo Fo Di Oe... (There We Go, Now For The Big One On The Bottom Of The Ship, Were Gonna Need The Whole Squadron's Fire Power For This One...)" Instructed Keedo...

*Keedo Formed Up With The Rest Of The Squad, And Prepared For An Attack Run On The Bottomside Generator*

~`KFY`~

5. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:I just noticed that I got my character's name wrong in my last post. Just recognize it as my character....

IC:"We're covering you on that shield generator!" Bokto shouted into the commlink as his ship followed Keedo down under the Star Destroyer. Bokto blasted some fire into a group of snubfighters, drawing their attention on him. He stayed low and scored many hits on various fighters while the Keedo's squadron went in for the kill....

6. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    OCC: Ornen, Your Sig Is Making The Screen Troll...

~`KFY`~

7. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:Yeah, I've been working on it. If anybody has problems with it still, just tell me.

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    OCC: *Thumbs up Ornen ;)*

Galen began to sweat from intensity. The 2 other Super Star Destoyer's - renamed the Warmonger and Tydolm re-routed to flank the inadaquate Republic fleet valiantly holding its ground. Their unleashed payloads of concussion bombs overtop the Mon Cal Cruiser Patriot which engulfed into violent balls of fire. The Patriot's remaining portions floated into space lifeless.

Galen's fist slammed againest the board in front of him frustrated from the travesty. Their own warships.. obliterating them. Xassi had to be stopped.. soon.

The Force Blazer banked into a sharp nose dive and curled around the belly of the Pugnacious, he tapped the trigger and lodged 2 sets of sidewinder missile's at its main shield generator which was disenigrating under the assault of all the ships. The spirling projectile's eluded the Pugnacious' Turbolaser's trying to lock on them and the sphereical shield generator exploded. It's a go - let's take her out!!"................

<[-]> Saber

9. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Bokto continued to hold off the seemingly endless fleet of fighters, but from time to time he was able to score some shots on the Star Destroyer. As he watched his fleet being cut apart by the two other Star Destroyers, he thought aloud into the commlink, "What the hell were we thinking coming here with a fleet this size?"

10. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Shaunaa smashed her head into the wall as she watched there ships explode, one by one. A stream of rather heavy curses flowed from her lips.
    But her mood brightened suddenly as she shield generator's of the Pugnacious disappeared. "Galen, I'm gonna take a turret!"

OCC: hey, saber? what kind of ship are we on? it does has quad turrets, right?

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Galen gritted his teeth, he knew Bokto was right. He had made a error and blindly jumped into a conflict with a enemy he had little prior knowledge about. But the Zhar system had sent out a Distress Call to all availible sources for help. They had a duty to respond along with the few other random ships that showed up as well.

"Take it out and then lets pack it up and go home." Galen muttered. He jostled the control stick and spun the ship evading trailing shots from a trio of Z-95 Headhunters. He opened up his Torp banks to the SSD and launched them in a small volly. They honed in and ripped the outer hull apart of the massive vessel blaring out green spears of energy at the Gotunna which had pincered around with the Bulwark into its range. The Gotunna's shields flatered then extinguished totally the armor blasted off..... and it erupted into a explosion. Excape pods ejected and tiny transports fleed from the doomed ship.

Galen emptyed his Proton Torp banks that connected with devastating results for the Pugnacious. Incessently the bungling Republic Flotilla ripped into it until it started the process of destruction.... "Don't give her any slack!!" Galen ordered barrel rolling away from the pesky Headhunters still stubbornly clinging to their target. A few low powered shots struck him but were qucikly absorbed by his superb shields. The sleek Force Blazer arched in a reverse 90 degree turn and now had the Z-95's before him. He flicked the button and took out 2 then followed the last that was banking in a hard left... BOOM!! the last one was blown to space dust.

<[-]> Saber

Edit: chic- It's a Millenium Falcon sized sleek winged ship. Heck I sayed it did'ent have Quads but pretend there's a pair anyway. 8-}

12. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Bokto pumped a few more shots off at the Pugnacious before signaling through the commlink, "I'm moving back up to defend our fleet!". He blasted a few more fighters as his ship made its way up to defend the rest of his fleet.

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Galen drained his energy supply with a torrent of shots from his dual laser cannons making precise strafing runs until all the combined firepower coverging eliminated the Super Star Destroyer in oily black smoked debris and raging flames.

"All ships this Skywalker let's pull out."

<[-]> Saber

14. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    "Sounds great," Bokto said as he let out one final volley of proton torpedoes at the left shield generator on the Warmonger,, blowing the generator apart. "Where are we going?"

15. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    The Force Blazer arrowed swiftly into Hyperspace. . . . .

<[-]> Saber

16. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    ooc: Sorry guys, been running pretty hard since tennis started ;)

ic: Enigmas manuevered the sleek little pleasure craft he'd stolen up and out of the gravitational field of the planet, and engaged the hyperdrive.
    "I need to get out of Hutt space for a while...hmmm...maybe the republic needs some wet-work done..."
    he set the coordinates and decided to take a nap.

17. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Character Sheet
    Name: Fredric Dell
    Affiliation: Delltech
    Species: Human
    Division: A business man working with Frewq Xassi, secretly.
    Eyes: Green
    Weight: 114 lbs
    Hair: Red, sleeked back.
    Skin: Caucasian
    Height: 5' 11"
    Personality: Shrewd, sarcastic, persuasive, clever, eccentric.
    Weapons: One Blaster Pistol
    Ship: He has many ships that take him palces.
    Clothing: A black suit with a green and black striped tie.
    Equipment: Money, a silver cane with a green jewl on top. (He doesn't have a walking problem)
    Bio: Fredric Dell is a tall and slender man. Fred is a man who owns his company Delltech. He produces many electronics there. He met up with Frewq one day and was offered a lot of money to invest in his evil doings. In his company building he has slaves and servants and everything. People don't know he's a crimelord they think he's a genuis. Dell is willing to do anything for money.

Force: No.

18. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Frewq Xassi folded his hands and smirked when he heard about the Zhar diabolical. With the destruction of the Pugnacious and weeks worth of drydock repairs on the Warmonger. It was irrevelent... he had inflicted much worse than he received and he suspected 1/3 of the Mid Rim would be his the Hutt's, Delltech, and various wealthy plunderer's backing him within a week.

The Republic had neglected to fortify this region of their immense territory and with the expansion moving out every day he doubted they would put up much of a war.

The regal Fredic Dell watltzed into his marble floored office pompously. "I can assure you Fredric you won't regret supporting me. And when I do assimilate all this new worlds and trade routes to my business you'll get a robust portion of the profits. As I speak my force's are off to subdue Carratos." Frewq sneered.

<[-]> Saber

19. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Excellent," Dell smiled. "And please call me Fred! My men are working on a dangerous weapon too! They're trying recreate the Death Star. I trust you know what was?"

20. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Frewq turned from the transparisteel window. He raised a brow interested. "Offcourse.. Fred, but if you've had some success to get the project started I would like to move the operation of constructing this weapon to a more secure and hidden location.
    The Republic must never unwravel this."

"Do you have a copy of the schematics?"

"Ever since I heard stories about the Death Star it has always intrigued me. We could bring the Republic to its knees with relative ease." Frewq nodded proudly.

<[-]> Saber

21. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Why are we running Skywalker?"

22. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Heh, heh, heh," laughed Fred. "But of course, my friend."

He handed Frewq the disc of the plans.

"It took a long time to recover those plans," said Dell. "I had to search every old rebel base until I found the one that had them."

23. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Galen turned to the Twi'Lek. "They would've blew us to the next galaxy. We have to rethink our whole strategy."

Frewq inserted the disc into a holo-projector. "The Republic officials are more foolish than I was first led to believe, unless they somehow lost track of the readouts." he laughed. The spinning blue image of a cross sectioned sphered structure appeared.

The blue prints were mapped out using arrows, and outlining the frameworks connection's. The Death Rays superlaser power generator was shown in intricate lines and dials. All the floor's were shown as well. "It would be safest to transport what you have built already to Vozer. Only my most trusted official's and collegue's are aware of this planet's whereabouts."

"Do you agree Fred?"

<[-]> Saber

24. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Sure," said Fred. "I'll have it done immediatly."

Dell got up and walked out of the room. He got out his comlink and called his assistant.

"Have the Death Star moved to Vozer," said Dell. "Frewq believes it's safer there."

"Yes, sir," said Fred's assistant.

25. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Shaunaa ast back in the gunner's chair, letting out a heavy sigh. That was a slaughty. The adversary was much more well equipped than they had figured.

Standing up, she stretched and headed back to the cockpit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.