main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *Enslaved* Anakin/Padme AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_heart_Padme, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Great fic! I really like it.

2. Anakin_heart_Padme

Anakin_heart_Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2005
    5/

"Mmm" Anakin sighs as Padme gives a soft mumble, he turns to watch her again in the soft moonlight
    He frowns as he tries to search her mind, and all he finds is blank. Irritated he rolls onto his back, why could he not reach her he ponders. He had been able to get in there before, soothing her overwrought mind so she now slept...well...he smirks not quite peacefully.
    His eyes wander back to her as she gives another soft murmur, fingers clutching the thin blanket, head shaking on the pillow brow furrowed
    He curses softly under his breath
    "What is it?" he whispers, easing onto his side, he peers at her, concentrating deeply "Show me..." he mutters, closing his eyes concentrating deeply
    He jerks as a flash of something crosses his mind, laughter, water, sand. He tries to delve deeper,
    "Show me" he breathes, trembling as he sees an image of his slave girl running towards two giggling girls arms outstretched
    "Wha..." he breathes, biting his lip. He gives a curse as he hits that wall she has surrounding her mind. He slumps down frustrated, never had he known anyone like her, so hard to read, so resistant
    She intrigued him, he wanted to know more. Two little girls, his heart dips for a moment, was she a mother? He gasps as he feels an unexpected surge of rage at the thought. He didn't like that thought, not at all. It did not sit well on his shoulders to keep a mother away from her children he reasoned with himself. He must know
    He turns, jerking in surprise as he sees her eyes surveying him in the dark
    "You are awake" he breathes, shaking his head at his own stupidity, of course she was. He sighs as she jerks back away from him
    "It is..." he trails off as she scrambles for the bed "Come back here..."
    "I am not staying there with you..."
    He laughs coldly
    "Believe me, I have no interest...."
    She arches her eyebrow
    "Not now..." she nods
    "What?" he laughs, amused and yet slightly outraged
    She shrugs, shoulders trembling
    "It is human nature is it not?" she breathes "For a man..."
    "I am a Jedi!" he growls at her
    "Oh?" she murmurs softly, shifting the cloak around her shoulders, shivering "I thought you were no longer a Jedi..."
    He glares at her
    "Or are you just to take the teachings that please you..."
    He jumps up from the bed stalking towards her, she raises her chin, meeting his gaze without flinching
    By God, she was not afraid of him he realised, he gives a growl of rage grabbing her. He smirks as she flinches, but in a flash, he realises that she is not afraid, she is just expecting him to hurt her.
    "Get back into the bed" he whispers wearily, strangely deflated
    "I am not staying in the same...."
    "Get back into the bed..." he roars flinging her on top of it, she just jerks back up, glaring at him
    "I am not going to fight you" he snaps
    "I am glad to hear it..."
    They stare at each other, chest heaving, neither giving an inch
    "Fine" he grits, a nasty smirk engulfing his mouth, he flings her to the floor, ignoring the pang he feels as she cries out in pain
    "Stay there..."
    He eases back into the bed, engulfing himself in the blankets, warmth engulfing his body. He watches her as she scrambles into the corner, back to him, trembling softly.
    "Good night" he mocks
    "Good night" she murmurs evenly to his consternation
    With a huff of breath, he eases onto his back
    They lay there listening to each others breathing, neither able to sleep, neither willing to cave
    I will break you he thinks, you will be my slave, mine completely

3. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    I love the fact that padme is giving as good as she gets,go girl!!!!You know all this 'sexual' tension has to lead somewhere[face_whistling] Can't wait for more!!=D= [face_peace]

4. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
  5. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Hmm... [face_thinking] ... I am thinking that this could go on for a while. Both are headstrong, quick to retort, and stubborn.

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

6. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    That last thought is just so heart-breaking knowing where Anakin started out and his thoughts now as Padme being his slave. I do hope he has a change of heart somewhere down the road.

7. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Its so wrong that Padme should be his slave. They are supposed to be in love. Good update.

8. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    6/

Anakin curses softly under his breath. Sensing something he slides his eyes to the side, trying not to smile as he sees wide eyes peer at him from round the corner of the other room.
    Sighing, he turns, this time he does smile as her head quickly whips back round, disappearing from his sight.
    ?Morning? he murmurs walking into the bedroom
    She just looks at him; he looks at her expectantly. She stares at him, brow furrowed, as if searching for something
    ?Morning? she murmurs coolly
    ?Sleep well?? he mocks
    She inhales softly,
    ?Like a baby? she murmurs with a gentle smile
    Anakin blinks, heart fluttering for a moment as he looks into her eyes
    ?I..uh...? he breathes, wrong footed, they both knew she was lying, but for her to smile as she did so, and so sweetly too
    He scowls at her; her smile grows wider
    ?You??
    ?The same? he grits
    ?Good? she breathes with a tilt of her head
    ?I am making breakfast...? he informs her. Her eyes cloud over; Anakin feels a pang of guilt as her rasping choking breaths from the night before fill his ears, tormenting him
    He trembles softly
    ?I...clean yourself up....? he barks. Pointing to the refresher
    She just blinks at him
    ?The clothes are there?
    ?I....?
    ?You can?t continue wearing that, you?ll freeze,? he snaps
    She sighs, he was right she conceded, but still
    ?When you are done, you can help make breakfast?
    She scowls at him
    ?You can eat what you make? he smiles, eyebrows raised in a challenge
    She nods curtly, it would be foolish to argue with that, that way she did not owe him anything
    ?Does that suit you milady?? he mocks
    ?Yes? she smiles with a courteous nod that infuriated him
    ?Then we are agreed? he barks, stomping to finish of making the breakfast. This was not how it was meant to be, bargaining! Indeed! She should do as she was told. He turns glaring eyes to her, looking away quickly as he sees a flash of naked golden skin, soft curls rippling down her back
    ?Be Quick?
    She just laughs softly, gathering the clothes; she turns amused eyes to him before entering the refresher the door whoosing closed
    Anakin cuts the fruit savagely, anger clouding his vision. She acted as if she was the mistress here, he could not believe her gall. His angry thoughts are swirling in his brain when he senses her
    He whirls around, blinking as he sees her, the peasant clothes, tight against her slim frame, hair scraped back, and face clean and bright.
    ?What can I do to help?? she murmurs, looking at him expectantly
    He motions to the fruit
    ?There are plates...? he murmurs
    She smiles softly, easing past him to grasp the plates. He blinks as he hears her give a soft murmur of pleasure
    ?What is it??
    ?My favourite? she beams, eyes glowing with the first genuine emotion he had seen from her, so sweet it made his heart ache
    ?I...?
    She giggles, the sound soft and sweet as she bites into it, eyes closing in pleasure as the flavour bursts over her tongue
    She licks her fingers clean, eyes sparkling into his
    ?Here? she murmurs, pressing a piece to his mouth
    Their eyes catch for a moment
    She sighs when he hesitates, laughing she assures him
    ?It is not poisoned, you prepared it,? she teases
    A small smile curves his lip as he bites into the offered piece
    Smiling she dips her head as she continues to prepare the rest of the breakfast, unaware that he has stopped all movement and has just stood watching her .
    She blinks in bewilderment, easing her fingers away from her lips as she catches him staring at her
    ?Is something wrong...? she murmurs backing away slightly
    Anakin closes his eyes, hurt as he senses her apprehension
    ?Let?s eat,? he murmurs
    She nods softly
    ?Sit? he murmurs placing his plate on a small table. She gapes at him as he eases out her chair for her
    ?Thank you? she murmurs with a soft nod of her head
    He smiles, she flinches as she feels his fingers against her cheek
    ?See was that so hard?? he murmurs
    She lowers her eyes, not answering
    ?It doesn?t have to be difficult....?
    ?Indeed not....? she agrees, e

9. naadi

Mar 20, 2005
    Anakin is so evil!!!He needs to lighten up.But it is more interesting this way!!great update,can't wait for more=D= [face_peace]

10. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    First their acting like friends, next their master and slave again! I was afraid he was going to beat her with his belt!

11. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    They just need to have sex and get all that frustration out. It's always better after the fight because the passion is of the highest order.

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

12. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Frustrating yet again, first pleasant and then fury yet again. So much pent up tension between these two. I hope they can work out before one of them gets hurt.

13. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Why are they always fighting? Anakin needs to control his anger better!

14. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Glad you're all enjoying

15. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    7/

Anakin just looks at her as he eats the fruit. She meets his gaze defiantly, not giving an inch.
    He just glares at her continuing to eat, making sure to relish every mouthful, and yet her eyes never waver.
    He looks at her from beneath his lashes, chewing slowly, taking his time, his stomach was beginning to fill, and yet he did not want to stop, he would not let her win.
    Padme bites her tongue, willing her stomach not to rumble, forcing herself to meet his taunting gaze. She had faced worse challenges for her people; this man would not cow her. She looks him over, more boy than man her mind sneers, with his attitude. Well she refused to be his pet, his toy, plaything, whatever he wanted her for; she still wasn't sure what that was.
    Stifling a sigh, she looks at him why had he bought her she muses, she had presumed it was a whim, a whim that he regretted of that she had no doubt. However, was it really on a whim? She had offered to give him the money back, she was sure her parents would be most delighted for her safe return to 'reward' him with his money, and yet he didn't seem to want it.
    She looks at the set jaw, he was stubborn, strong willed, all things she could admire, as they were traits that she possessed too, but they were not the answer to this mystery. Had he left the Jedi Order, or had he been disgraced? His mere manner pointed to the second, but part of her was unsure. What was it he had said they were holding me back, I will show them. She inhales; ah she thinks maybe this is the key, as with most men...power.
    He might not have wanted her, for a brief moment she had appealed to his tender side. Ha! she snorts inwardly, as if he had such a side a voice in her head sneers, he was cold and callous, he enjoyed tormenting people. He was demonstrating that right at this moment, so that was all it came down to she thinks wearily, power, he wanted to rule over people, be feared, maybe admired, but fear was better, you had ultimate power if people were afraid of you. She was just a cog in a very large machine; she was just a part, which had to be moulded to his liking, well never! she tells herself never
    She jumps out of her reverie as he pulls her chin upwards, she had not even been aware that he had finished his meal.
    His eyes scan her face
    "What are you thinking..."
    She smiles softly, the smile growing wider as she sees the irritation mount on his face. She doesn't answer.
    He stands, pacing in front of her, what was he planning to do with her she wondered. Her brain had toyed with the idea that he would dispose of her; would he give her back to the winged creature, so that he may sell her on. It was not impossible, most feasible she reasoned. She sighs, and then it would all begin again, no doubt only this time she would be raped as well as beaten
    Anakin jumps, eyes wide as an image of her being raped by an unknown assailant flashes before his eyes. Was that why she was so unreachable, had she been violated before. Fury fills his veins, who dared touch her in such a way, he would find them and he would kill them
    "Who was it?" she jumps at the soft tone,
    She looks at him in bewilderment, heart racing as she looks into his eyes a tenderness about them that scared her, what trick did he have planned now
    She shakes her head
    "I have no idea what you mean...."
    "What man has hurt you...before..." he stumbles over the words cheeks flushed with embarrassment
    She laughs coldly
    "The only man that has hurt me is you..." she sighs it was always the poor decoys that got hurt, while she slid away unharmed, she dips her head
    'Corde...'
    The woman's visage floats across her mind, throat thickening with tears
    She was dead, she was sure of that. The assassins would no doubt be gleeful, she was not there to say otherwise. To all eyes, she had been just a handmaiden sold on for profit, Queen Amidala dead, chaos ensuing no doubt. She too, would face death soon, she felt. How long could they continue this charade, they would both tire of the game, one way or another

16. naadi

Mar 20, 2005
    Wow a great post,it was very insightful,at least anakin wouldn't hurt her like that!!i love the cliff at the end,i wonder how he will answer.Can't wait for more!!=D= [face_peace]

17. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    "So tell me, when will you kill me"

That line practically gave me shivers!

18. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    Has Padme eaten anything since being there? God damn women are stupid! Stop being a stubborn bitch and just eat a piece of fruit. It won't kill you to simply do one thing your master tells you to do like... eat. [face_frustrated]

I wasn't talking to you Anakin_heart-Padme, just your very out of character Padme Amidala.

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

P.S. I am interested in seeing if Padme could actually win in a battle of wills against the great "Chosen One."

19. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Very vivid chapter yet again, and what strength Padme is showing against Anakin, especially with her last question.

20. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    I don't think she is out of character, Padme is a strong willed woman, and would be hard to break, like I said in the last Chapter, she has faced worse threats to her people, and fought for them. I can't see her just giving in to Anakin without a fight. Same when she was captured in AOTC she said to Anakin that she was not afraid of death, but anyway glad you're all enjoying

21. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    I didn't mean to be a harsh critic, it just seems like both parties stubborness needs to be relaxed or tensions will result in someone ultimate demise and that could be deadly for the Galaxy.

22. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    Well we'll just have to wait and see won't we [face_whistling]

23. Anakin_heart_Padme

Nov 8, 2005
    8/

Anakin visibly trembles under her burning gaze, she wishes she could smile, but how could she when the thought of her impending death loomed large in her mind
    She licks her lips
    ?Why don?t you answer?? she whispers softly. She sighs as he looks away, a pulse beating strongly in his jaw
    She blinks as he turns gathering the plates from the table. So he was going to ignore the question was he? She thinks savagely
    ?Why don?t you....?
    She trails off as he drops to his knees in front of her
    ?What are you doing?? she whispers softly
    ?Sssh....? he whispers, fingers plucking a piece of fruit from the plate. She swallows, eyeing him coldly, was he that cruel. She wonders, her stomach lurches as the sweet scent lingers against her nostrils
    ?What...?? she blinks in bewilderment as he brushes it against her lips, the sweet juice lingering there.
    ?Open your mouth....? She shivers at the husky tone
    ?I....?
    He sighs
    ?Eat....? he breathes, pushing the fruit into her mouth, she blinks caught of guard. She would spit it out, but her stomach was quivering, desperate for sustenance. She chews, eyeing him thoughtfully, the sweet rich juices dancing on her tongue, flavour bursting in her mouth, she trembles forcing herself not to show her pleasure.
    ?Good?? Anakin breathes, a soft boyish smile engulfing his face as he peers at her. He shakes his head, the smile growing larger as she does not answer, just glares at him
    ?More?? he whispers, she looks straight ahead, not answering, but pliant as he presses it into her mouth
    He feeds her until all the fruit is gone, and her stomach is comfortably full, strength slowly seeping back into her weary limbs
    ?You didn?t answer my question,? she intones huskily as he clears the dishes. She can tell from his posture that he does not like her continued questioning
    He ignores her cleaning the dishes, strange she thinks as she looks at him, he blushed, red staining his cheeks, his fingers trembled on the dishes. Guilt? She wondered, had he thought about killing her, no doubt that was it, and now she didn?t shirk from it or him, his bravery was seeping away.
    ?Why so shy?? she mocks
    He glares at her
    ?Will you desist!? he growls
    She looks at him
    ?Why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question?? she whispers
    She peers at him, watching his fingers clench
    ?Have you killed before...?? she breathes, trying another tack
    There is a long silence, she watches him straighten, now there is no quiver, he meets her gaze strong and true
    ?Yes?
    Her stomach dips, but she remains strong, meeting his gaze wilfully.
    ?How many....?
    Anakin shrugs, such nonchalance chilled her, and yet she was sure there was something she did not know
    She sighs,
    ?How did you feel??
    She peers into his eyes, they glint in the pale light, for a moment she is sure there are tears swimming in the cold depths
    ?It felt good,? he whispers
    She peers at him brow furrowed, the words were right but the tone was not for a boast
    ?They were like animals...and I slaughtered them as such...not just the men....?
    She trembles then, horror seeping through her bones as his boots click as he walks towards her, his lips against her ear
    ?But the women...and the children...?
    He looks at her bowed head, waiting for the burst of outrage, smirking as she raises her head, eyes boring into his, his heart leaps as a soft sneer curves her lips
    ?And I am next??
    He trembles again, her utter boldness took his breath away, he licks his lips. Maybe he wishes to say, but the word will not push past his lips
    ?Are you waiting?? she whispers
    He shakes his head
    ?Waiting??
    ?For me to beg for death??
    Her cold mocking tone, knocks him off his chosen path, this he had not expected, how could he read others so easily, and yet she was like the darkest mystery
    ?Then you will wait a long time? she murmurs, instinctively he knows it is true, she would never beg for death
    ?I am not afraid to die...?
    She blinks as he ties a rag round her mouth
    ?You?re voice irritates me? he snaps
    ?My voice...or

24. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    Nice. =D= She caught him off guard, but ultimately he had the upperhand. The gagging part was great. Sometimes it is necessary to shut someone up when they have spoken too much. However, I can see that her persistence in this course she is taking is breaking him every so slightly. The only question remains is, who will fold first?

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

25. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    Those two keeping swinging from one extreme to the next and frankly its getting confusing.[face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.