1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Entangled Alliances [Clone Wars Era RPG]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Kirlocca

"What do you propose we do? I beleiva the Temple's Swordmaster and a Senoir member of the Jedi Council can take on a dark Jedi. We may even get him to change his mind."

TAG: Windu

OOC: I guess he's just taking his chances
  2. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

Do not underestimate him, We will attack together.

TAG-Windu or another jedi
  3. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    Name: Darth Nihilus
    Affiliation:Sith/Trayus Academy
    Race: Human
    Height: 5,8
    Weight: 128
    Apperance:He is the shadowy figure that wears a red and white ghost mask and is dressed in a black cloak.
    Personality:A war-like person who likes to fight in wars.
    Weapons: His single red lightsabor
    Starship:The Ravager
    Bio:It has been revealed that Darth Nihilus consumes the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He can even consume entire Force-sensitive planets.

Little is known of Nihilus's true beginnings, other than the fact that he was a survivor of the Mandalorian Wars, and may or may not have at one point been a prisoner of the Mandalorians. After the war he was found by Darth Traya to be Force-sensitive, and she began training him in the ways of the Sith at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. After his true powers and potential were realized, Nihilus, along with fellow Sith student Darth Sion, plotted and turned against their dark mistress Traya. They cast Traya down, stripped her of her power, and expelled her from the Sith Order. Nihilus and Sion had now begun their shadow war against the remnants of the Jedi Order. They hunted Jedi to the brink of extinction.

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds, to feed his insatiable appetite for power, from the bridge of his flagship, the Ravager. Nihilus's powers were so all-consuming that all those who came into contact with the Sith Lord became slaves, mindless servants to his will.

One such servant of Nihilus was Visas Marr, a Miraluka female from Katarr, a planet consumed and destroyed by Nihilus. The Sith Lord sent Visas on a mission to find and bring the last of the Jedi before him, so that he could consume his power and essence. However, this would be the mighty Sith Lord's undoing, for the Jedi exile broke her from Nihilus's bonds, and she turned against her former master. Along with the exile and Mandalore, she defeated him on board the bridge of the Ravager. After his death, his body dissolved in an aura of dark side energies.

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Kirlocca

"Agreed Arrock, if we take him out together we will suceed."

TAG: jedi
  5. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

Arrock ripped off his cloak and drew his lightsaber, a green blade shot out. and he waited for the dark jedi to make his move.

TAG-jedi or dark jedi.
  6. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
  7. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    Damnus turned as Delta coldly watched the amassed crowds by his side. She was statuesque in her appearence. Damnus knew full well that she would end a life at even the slightest indiction of a threat on his life.

She had been indoctrinated at a young age to never flinch in the face of danger or second-guess her master. Damnus, being a mysoginist, looked down his nose at women as being the less dominant gender. Delta was something different altogether.

An exception.

"Yes. I find the people pliable and foolish. If you tell a large enough lie, they will believe anything. But I am their ruler. They should have a full understanding of the extent of my graciousness to them. That I am wise and take care of them."

Bazlind's words betrayed the abject condition of most of the citizens of the empire. When the premier came to power, he issued sweeping changes. Changing the free market into a government-owned and regulated economy.

Bazlind had made sweet promises of equality and that each individual was indebted to take care of his fellow man through collectivism. As a result, the select class of the rich that had their pockets padded by a sympathetic government got richer.

The poor got poorer. Starvation, diesease, rioting, protests, revolts, and the like had plagued the empire. Bazlind had emptied the treasury in a vain attempt at solving the problem. For the time being, he was on the good side of most.

Those who railed against the empire were branded as criminals and tried for sedition. Because their children were hungry. Because Bazlind poured in exorbitant amounts of funds to retool the factories for war machines and to beef up the military.

Damnus preened his crown of balding hair, matting it down with a hand. "I want you to patch me a link to Darth Nihilus. The moment has come to usher in the era of devotion and reverance for the Maker. The pagan Jedi and capitalistic dogs of the Republic will repent or fall."

TAG: Nihilus

<[-]> Saber
  8. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

The sith now stepped out of the elevator into the top floor moving towards the council room slowly and
    peacefully. He walked into the council room.

[Tag]: Jedi
  9. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Theta reviewed the training course again. Team Wolf had been two seconds too late in their breach, allowing the holograms of droids to overwhelm Team Snake.

"Unnacceptable."

The teams moaned in unison. They knew he'd drill them through the course yet again.

TAG: Jedi Generals
  10. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Darth Nihilus

Nihilus bows down to Damnus and gives him his green lightsabor to get the red lightsabor and he says "Master,I will join the dark side as I kill those Jedis who betrayed me over the years.I will be come a Sith Lord with the perfect tranning my master.

TAG:Damnus
  11. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Penguinator-176 I can see your new to RPGs how about you read the first thread it tells you how you talk and interact. I thought it might help. Also, When does my Clone Commander get any talkage?
  12. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Sorry if I did anything wrong. Thanks for the tip.

13. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Sorry, I think this RPG is to advanced for me. I'll quit.
  14. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC:How is it too "advance"?
  15. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    ooc-im as nooby as u get and im doin ok
  16. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: YoungAngus who are you talking to?
  17. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC- the cat who thinks its advance
  18. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Oh, we should stop spamming.
  19. Son_of_Jango Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Windu

Master Windu was curious why the new enemy had foolishly came to the jedi temple by himself and right into the council chambers...he took out his lightsaber and the purple blade shot out...he signaled to his fellow jedi around him not to attack just yet..

Tag: other jedi or dark jedi/sith
  20. GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Knight

star 3

IC:

Delta, at her master's side, as always, remained expresionless, but watched the Dark Jedi with veiled curiosity, her gaze leaving him only to glance around the room, but returning.
    She did not trust him.
    She did not trust any force-user.
    The Force was unfamiliar to her, and unfamiliarity was the same as danger, in her eyes.

OOC: Erm... Masta? We should be doin' sumtin to be getting Delta into some action...
    And yes, stop spamming... you're annoying the Angel of Music.
  21. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC

Arrock stood side by side with Master WIndu, With his green blade out, he was starin down his enemy, waiting for him to make his move.

TAG-dark jedi
  22. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

The sith drew back his hood and threw it off to the ground and grabbed his lightsaber and put it in a nuetral position and extended the radiant green blade. He stared at the jedi and used push on master windu and jumped at Arrock fiercely, his blade pointed at the jedi...

Tag: Arrock/Windu
  23. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    Damnus gave a knowing look at Delta. "I appreciate your zeal, Lord Nihilus. Your service to the cause of those struggling against the evil Republic will be much needed. I would like you come to Jangrillo."

Jangrillo was the capitol and seat of Bazlind's power in his empire. Damnus liked to have the upperhand in every situation. A wise Sabacc player kept a good hand; a brilliant Sabacc player read and knew his opponent's hand.

Damnus cut off the transmission. "I don't like this any more than you do, Delta. Force-sensitives are deadly enough when their power is restrained. The fallen ones are even more unpredictable."

"I don't like it," Delta said flatly. "Bringing a Sith here."

Damnus chuckled heartily. "Fallen he is. A Sith he is certainly not. He may bluster about as one, but I have seen a true Sith Lord. Count Dooku would ground this one's bones to dust before even concentrating."

Suddenly explosions rattled the citadel. Distant blaster fire punctuated yelling. The insurgency. The terrorists who boasted to be "freedom fighters." They were funded, supplied and trained by the Republic.

Damnus looked to Delta. "End this."

TAG: Kid sister.

<[-]> Saber
  24. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Ic Arrock

Althoguh Arrock was prepared for a fight, he was startled at the speed of this unknown jedi. He Hit away his lightsaber just before it reached him. Arrock took a step back then swung at him. While Mace Windu was getting back up.

TAG Windu, Dark Jedi
  25. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

Reb-Za threw his lightsaber out to the side of himself to block Arrock's attack and then swung the lightsaber at Arrock's neck violently.

Tag: Jedi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.