1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Entangled Alliances [Clone Wars Era RPG]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC

Arrock was quiclly blocking Reb Za's assualt, and Arrock soon began to realize that myabe the jedi were the underdogs in this fight. Arrock did a back flip and landed quickly hurling his Green Saber towwards Reb Za.

'Who Are You?! Identify Yourself!' Arrock yelled at the aynomous attacker.

TAG-Reb Za
  2. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

Reb-Za spun out of the line of the lightsabers rampage and bashed it down with his own lightsaber the green light glowing upon his face. He spoke to Arrock,"I am Remulus Zade, Darth Reb-Za."

Tag: Jedi
  3. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

'What Do You Want?! Your making A Mistake Remulas!

Arrock kicked Reb Za then Threw his lightsaber towards him

TAG reb Za
  4. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: What happened to this RP?
  5. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

On the ground Remulus lifted his head up and raised his lightsaber deflecting Arrocks in a very slightly delayed move. "I want my parents back...but I know I can't have them, so you will all suffer for my pain!" Remulus said selfishly thinking only of himself and his problems. "I want family again!" He jumped to his feet and in a slight second he slashed aggresively at Arrock's left shoulder hastenly.

6. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC

Arrock let out a scream as Reb zas Lightsaber singed his shoulder. He deflected Reb Za's next shot.

What do the jedi have to do with your family?!
  7. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

"I was a jedi once. I want to have a family again, it's not fair!" he said foolishly once again. He striked at Arrock once again, this time in a long outward swing, then struck Arrock with his foot.
  8. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Arrock fell back and landed on a table. He dropped his lightsaber, and Reb Za put his to Arrock's neck.

Listen to me Remulus, I once had a family I loved them, but I left them to become a jedi; Ive never see or heard from them since. You must learn to forget, Loved ones die it's inevitible. You need to control your emotions. And How can you blame the jedi for your loss?

While Arrock was speaking he was looking out the corner of his eye at his lightaber; It began shaking and slowly moving towards him.

TAg-Reb Za
  9. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

Reb-Za knew the lightsaber was going to be retrieved by Arrock. As the lightsaber flew back to Arrocks hand Remulus swung at the unignited lightsaber, cutting it in half. He returned his blade to Arrocks neck.
  10. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

Arrock knew this was probaly the end, but he remained calm.

Go Ahead Strike me down Remulus! Your Anger of loosing your family is causing your pain and suffering, you chose a dangerous path remulus one you can not return from, Listen to me, I can help you. Your filled with so much hate and i can help.

Arrock was know eyeing Master Windu's Saber.
  11. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

Remulus started to calm down and drew in his lightsaber and drew back. "If you will help, then don't take his lightsaber to strike me."

12. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

Arrock soon took his focus off of Windu's Lightsaber, and was making direct eye contact with Reb Za.

Arrock Stood up, while he was getting up he had his hands raised in the air, 'Im just getting up, no need to draw your weapon'

Yes, I indeed can help you, but you won't make yourself any better by coming in here and killing jedi.

Arrock held out his hand, "Mine name is Arrock Naz."

TAG-Remulus
  13. Darth_Reb-Za Jedi Padawan

IC

He put his lightsaber away, and shook his hand. "I pledge to once again take into the jedi ways, master." He went and picked up his cloak and put it on and extended the hood over his head, his eyes still glowing the same green they always have. "I'm sorry for my actions."

14. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

The Dark Side of the force is very dangerous, your lucky you wernt to far gone.

Arrock Put his cloak back on.

I will ask the council if I can be your Master and finish your Training.

The Council Room doors burst open and Republic guards ran in.

Everything is fine guards, we were just...redecorating.

The guards didn't stop and they went towards Remulus to arrest him.

'Guards, Everything is fine' Arrock said again, but this time he waived his hand infront of thier faces. They nodded and left the room.

Arrock then ran towards Mace Windu to see if he was OK.

TAG-Remulas, Windu
  15. Son_of_Jango Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: is it me or is this a 2 man rp? and wth just happend? one min ther fiting and the next ther not..didnt make much sense to me...it looks like you guys are new to rping...dont post every 2 min without letting others do anything..you are practically taking over and spamming

IC: As Windu got up from the force push he received he was about to attack until he felt something throught he force from the sith in the room...he was not a TRUE sith...Windu did not attack..but before he could do anything the battle was over and the sith had left...

As his fellow jedi came to see if he was alright Windu replied

Windu: "I am fine...though he seems to have turned rather quickly from his ways do not put your trust in him yet..he is far from a friend...the dark side is path that once taken is hard to stray from...watch him carefully..i will go inform the rest of the jedi that everything is alright...i am curious though...if he was a dark jedi..there may be more of them...we need to be careful and watch a close eye on things
  16. Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: I'm going to leve this RP...good bye

*DLK turned his back and ran out crying like a little girl who didn't make the Cheerleadingteam.
  17. GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Guys... at least they're really posting, not just spamming. If they want to keep fighting every two minutes, let them.

IC:
    Delta pressed a button on the wall, and blast shutters came down over the windows.
    Then, unholstering her blasters, she glanced over at Bazlind, "This won't take long... call me if any situation arises."
    She walked out of the room, closing the door.
    The lock on the inside activated, and a blast door came down-- an extra security measure that Delta herself had overseen the installment of.
    Once in the corridor, she broke into a run, following the smoke, and the shouts.

The security guards were already locked in battle with the insurgents.
    The guards were outnumbed, but Delta intended to ratify the equation.

OOC: Masta... you want to write NPC for insurgents so it'll be a two sided battle, or do you just want Delta to one-post kick butt?
  18. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC-Sorry about posting so much, but me and him were on at the same time so replies came back real quick.

IC

Master Windu, I belive he is on the lightside now, I would like to take him in as my Padawan learner, I will keep a close eye on him. DO you approve of my request?

TAG-windu
  19. Son_of_Jango Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Mundi

You seem capable of such a task..i grant you permission to take him as your padawan learner...but as i said before...be very careful
  20. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Arrock

In Arrock's Chambers with Remulus.

Remulus, Master Windu has granted me permission to train you I will try to help you deal with your pain, but you must be careful and not use your anger to gain more power, I will not loose you to the dark side as I lost my Master.

TAG-Remulus
  21. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I think I'll try my hand at the good guys.

Jagar Gaultnick crept along, covered with weapons, well-worn plastoid armor and other traditional trappings of a gritty, hard-nosed grunt. But he wasn't a grunt. Jagar was the leader of the insurgency.

It had happend mostly by chance. Jedi Master Mace Windu himself had apppointed Gaultnick to spearhead the insurgency effort. Bazlind and his tyrannical regime had dubbed the resistence as a "terrorist organization."

It was propaganda. The truth was that Gaultnick took painstakingly and time-consuming efforts to avert engaging in the slums and shanty-towns that Bazlind actually called tenements. His "equality" was a euphemism.

A euphemism for being "equal", only going out of his way through his extensive secret police and survelliance web not to have anyone measure it. The insurgency only engaged the enemy in the military districts.

Bazlind had gone as far as to place innocents in the immediate area of fighting to help bolster his case for a terrorist threat that was preying on the perfect community he had built. That was what they fought.

Gaultnick hoisted his nasty-looking blaster rifle up and took aim. He pulverized an enemy holdout with a succession of fire and proton grenades. "Spread out! I want the enemy contained. Watch for air-strikes."

Gaultnick placed a rebreather over his mouth so he wouldn't choke on the soot and dust generated from the bone-jarring explosions nearby. "Get your rebreathers on, men! Your goggles, too!"

Gaultnick got on a comlink. "Losco. I need those assault landspeeders, A.S.A.P."

Commander Gaultnick gaped as a woman, lithe and graceful, broke on the scene. She moved like lightning. With duel blaster pistols she shot up the commandos setting up a perimeter in the fierce fighting.

Almost as smooth and quickly she was on more men. Those who got too close were meet with a swift snap of the neck or a stiff and powerful kick to the throat that surely shattered their trachea. She was only a blur.

TAG: Kyrri

<[-]> Saber
  22. GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Hmmm... you named him, so I shall assume he will be a permanent character?

IC:

Only in battle did Delta's face show any emotion-- intensity, concentration, and a deep fury that had been kept under control for far too long.
    After a few minutes, the blasters became hot in her hands, and she holstered them, resorting to the hand-to-hand combat.
    Not that she minded... she was fast. Too fast for their weapons to keep up with, especially in close quarters, where they were reluctant to fire, for fear of hitting their comrades.
    Another soldier fell, his neck broken, and Delta paused to gain bearings of the situation.
    One commando, taking advantage of the assassin's pause, shouted, "Halt!" and brought his blaster up to bear.
    Delta's lip curled into a sneer, before she ran.
    She jumped, pushed herself off a wall, and launched herself towards the commando.
    Gaultnick saw a vibro blade in her hands, and shouted warning to the soldier, but it was too late.
    The human missile knocked the commando flat on his back, the blade plunged deep within his throat.
    Delta rolled as she hit the floor, coming to her feet with unnatural grace, the blasters coming into her hands once again, taking down a few more commandos, then she turned her attention on Gaultnick.
    He fired at her, but she dodged, launching herself at him.
    Remembering her attack on the commando, Gaultnick grabbed her wrist, jerking her hand away.
    Unfortunately, it was not the hand that held the vibro blade.
    The impact of her body had slammed him against the wall, and her other hand held the blade against his throat.
    Gaultnick winced, but when she didn't slice his throat, he remembered: His blaster had still been raised, the barrel of which was pressed against the woman's abdomen.
    He held her wrist in an almost crushing grip, which allowed her no chance to dodge another shot from the blaster.
    If she cut his throat, he could still shoot her, and vice versa.
    It was an effective-- and obvious-- stalemate, but Gaultnick still growled, "Surrender, and I'll garauntee that you'll be shown mercy."
    The woman smirked, "You surrender... and I can garauntee that your death will be quick, and relatively painless."

OOC: Yeah... wasn't sure if you wanted him dead or not... so... I dunno. I let you handle. :D
  23. SaberGiiett7 Force Ghost

star 6
    The assault landspeeders suddenly blasted through the facade of a building, surprising the battle droids and the Imperial paladins. The gunners on the back mowed down the battle droids like saplings into a thousands pieces.

Jagar took advantage of the momentary disorientation by delivering a boot to the side of the woman's head. He leveled his unwieldy rifle just as the woman kicked it aside. Jagar laborously got to his feet in his armor.

The woman knew she could not press the attack with the insurgency's reinforcements breaking onto the theater of battle. Jagar lunged, snatching a blaster rifle from a falling droid off the ground.

He could not effectively aim as the woman fled. He took another in his other hand. "Push forward! I want to get those charges planted on the outer walls of the citadel before it's too late! We can't do this forever!"

The plan had been to lay some charges on the outer enbankment of Bazlind's fortress to make the next wave of attacks more apt to sneak a few elite commandos into the citadel to stage an assassination attempt in Bazlind.

TAG: Kyrri

<[-]> Saber
  24. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Darth Nihilus

A black figure came in front of Arrock and her party. "I have someone you might want>" Then throwes (with his force) Artis. She says,"Help me!!" While she tries to escape, Darth Nihilus keeps pulling her back.Finnaly she escapes andjoins you in the fight,but she said this while droping tears are going down her cheeks,"You are good,I still belive it....BROTHER!!!!!"Everyone is in shock because Darth Nihilus killed his sister (well they tought).He said,"My goodness is completely gone and even if you try it won't come back!" "But,I know you still have a little good in you!" She crawed towards him. He pulls hi lightsaber out and says,"Don't get any closer or I'll kill you." "I love you even if you are my little brother!Please don't kill me *cries at his feet*"Should you help her convince Darth Nihilus that he has a little goodness of not?

TAG:Arrock and others in her party
  25. GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: :D

IC:

A stray shot-- Gaultnick was unsure of who had fired it-- rang out, and struck Delta in the side.
    She staggered, gasping at the burning pain, but kept running.
    Parts of the corridor had collapsed, and she had to scramble over still-burning rubble, finally making it to the secure room she'd left Bazlind in.

Her midsection felt on fire, as she raised her arm to activate the wrist comm she wore.
    She entered the code that only she and her master knew.

She staggered into the room, "Master! We've got to get you out of the Citadel!"

TAG: Mikey.
    I'm assuming that there's secret tunnels, but I'm lazy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.