main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Enter Sho

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sho, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sho

Sho Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2005
    Hey peeps,

I have been browsing these boards on and off for some time now, so I decided to create an account to be able to give my contribution of spam to curious eyes. :D

So, I'm just basically a fan of Star Wars who likes to dig up stories and miscellaneous data about all kinds of aspects relating to the fantasy world of Star Wars. This means, that yes I do read and follow the Expanded Universe (novels, games), which means that I am open-minded about various additions that have been made to the original work.

As uninteresting and common this may sound, it's difficult for me to say which film I like the most, but at the moment it is probably The Empire Strikes Back or Attack of the Clones. They're all excellent and significant parts of a single story, but at certain times I am more fond of different points of the story.

Sho hails ye.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sho! :)

It's great that you finally signed up. :D I'm looking forward to meet you on various boards at this forum. :)
    Although you have lurked here for some time, I would like to suggest a visit at FF Finland. There are some nice people. :)

Enjoy your stay and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us. :)

3. kfel33

kfel33 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Welcome Sho...hope you have fun here.:D
    I love every single movie, book and game...an endless amount to enjoy. Hope to see you around.

4. Anapad Nabooine

Anapad Nabooine Jedi Master star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Welcome, Sho! :)

5. jedivik

jedivik Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Sho

6. origjedi

origjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2001
    Welcome Sho and have fun![:D]

7. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Wlcome to the Boards Sho!enjoy

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!

Feel free to post around Welcome New Users all you'd like, everyone is really helpful and nice, you can hang around in any of our social threads here, you can meet a lot of great friends. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread.

Don't be shy to explore or look around, you'll discover a lot of helpful links in the forum header (right above my name at the top of the page). Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around.

9. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Sho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.