P.Rico Enter the Dungeon 1.4

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Lucidus, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    I vote for option B
  2. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    Yo voto por la segunda opcion tambien.
    ---0-----

    "My excuses for the late arrival lads. Ran into some.... undesirable company.I'm afraid my guidance will be counterproductive. I won't deny that I feel a strong affinity with this citadel , but concerning physical directions my guess is as good as any ones."

    *Sieg attemps the sense the living ability*
  3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    "Well while the council decidesssss I will scope out what lies ahead." *He moves towards the door looking for a trigger for a trap or source*
  4. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    (Tumbark has voted for option B. The movement will now be handled according to that option. The group moves together by default.)

    Jancelot: After moving north along the corridor, you now stand near the door. Further to the north, the passage turns east. In that corner also lies the entrance to a spiral stairway leading down.

    Sieg: Your mind's focus turns to the signs of life nearby. You detect several sources of life nearby, which includes:

    -one weak signal from just beyond the door.
    -one strong signal from somewhere above the weak sign.
    -two undead signals from the main hallway.

    (you may continue detecting life signs as long as you maintain your concentration)

    Aranox: You move near the door and inspect its structures closely, but you find nothing unusual.

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes
    X= Explored
    X= Visible
    X= Highlight of Interest: Door
  5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *The beast tries to shatter the door. by default I will see by line of sight what lies in the room, but I will not enter.*
  6. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: The wooden door breaks in half (horizontally) after landing a mighty blow. Right after the dust has settled, the room's interior comes clearly into sight. The floor is completely covered in thick webs, and several large cocoons are scattered around. From the walls hang thick cobwebs that seem to cover the whole ceiling. After a small moment, a drop of blood falls from above and lands near the doorway, right where the remains of the old door lie.

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes
    X= Explored
    ("Visible" areas eliminated... not worth the trouble)
    X= Highlight of Interest: Web-filled room
  7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *the werewolf bares his teeth and snarling says.* "we arrrre not alone......" *he saw the room and gave what resembled a grin* "Well boysssss, I guesss we will have a barrbecue. Take your torches and ignite the webs. Prrrrepare for an attack in defensive position. Whateverrrrr we burn will try and kill us before he perishessss.!" *Aranox tries to pick up half the door and use it as a shield just incase a flaming something comes out of the door*
  8. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    With uncanny serenity Arleadith followes Aranox ready for every thing. He listens carefully and studies his surroundings.
  9. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "My sword stands ready."

    Jancelot carefully looks into the room, beyond the doorway and up at the ceiling where the blood fell from.
  10. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    *Looking towards the hallway,raising his Scythe*
    "Burn the room down! There is something big on top of the webs ; as well as two of the NON LIVING down the hallway"
  11. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Jancelot: As your head turns upwards to examine the blood's origin, another drop falls past your helmet. Inside the room, right above the doorway, hangs one of the large cocoons. Its bottom has a dark crimson color, and appears to be the source of the blood. You notice two wide-open eyes within the threads of the cocoon, along with a hand.

    Just above and beyond the cocoon, you begin to notice some movement in the darkness.
  12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *tries to grab a piece of wood and put flame to it with one of the torches of the group members. Then hurl it at the top cocoon and ready to block whatever may come his way*
  13. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Looks like this creature got itself a victim quite recently. Your feeding time is over, vile abomination!"

    Jancelot stands by the doorway, ready to slash at whatever may come near.
  14. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox,
    Jancelot: After tossing a torch inside, the entire room combusts rapidly. Amongst the roar of the flames, an abominable screech is heard. A creature leaps from above and lands in the middle of the flaming room. It is a 5-foot tall spider with a dark purple exoskeleton and long, wiry legs. Its many eyes glow red, and its pincers seem to drool with acid. It leaps, with an unnatural speed, out of the room and directly towards Jancelot. Jancelot, however, manages to dodge the spider and slash it with his longsword as it flew by him. The spider crashes against the corridor wall, but manages to land on its feet. Two of its eight legs have been cut off by Jancelot's attack, and a black ooze is bleeding from the two stumps. The spider lets out a hissing noise at the group, ready to strike again!
  15. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    Arleadith takes cover and tries to transform the gigant spyder into a cod (fish). He raises his staff and utters some words in an unknown language. A sort of glow emanates from him and he does not look so frail for an instant. His words bring warmth and comfort to the group even though they do not understand them.
  16. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    *Sieg moves away from the group towards the hallway*
    "I'll rejoin you in a few seconds.Got to take care of some children before the grow up to become a bothersome."

  17. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Arleadith: You feel the energy of the elements course through your mind and body. You aim your staff at the spider, and its shape begins to twist and become disrupted through your will. Its legs shrink quickly into its body, and it begins to take the shape of a small fish. When the transformation stops, what was previously a giant spider is now flopping around on the ground, gasping desperately for air.

    Sieg: You walk towards the main hall, and from the top of the stairway you notice two zombies staggering across the middle of the room, heading towards the main doors. You begin to sense that there may be more undead creatures coming from the larger chamber to the north of the main hall.

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes (main group)
    X= Sieg
    X= Explored
    X= Highlight of Interest: Main Hall
  18. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    * Sieg waves right hand and attempts to control the undead on the right with a ^Command Corpse^ ability. If he suceeds , he orders the zombie to attack it's companion.Then the necromancer heads back to the group.*

    "The unliving are near" he says.
  19. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Sieg: You conjure a wandering soul to posess the targeted zombie. A cloud of darkness surrounds the corpse for a moment, and it suddenly turns to face the other zombie, lunging with its teeth to the other's throat. Its jaw manages to clamp solidly on the other zombie, and they both fall to the floor, struggling. You return to the rest of the group.

    (You have broken your concentration to Sense the Living, effectively bringing the spell's effect to an end.)

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes (main group)
    X= Explored
    X= Highlight of Interest: none.
  20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Moves his leg to squash the Cod on the ground* "Well that wassss eassy" *he looks at the group* "That meanssss the worssst isss yet to come...." *Will try to head towards the now dead undead*
  21. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    *Follows the warrior down the hallway*
  22. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "These creatures are no match for us."

    Jancelot cleans the spider goo off his armor and follows Aranox.
  23. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    (Note regarding movement: according to the chosen rules variant (which the majority voted for), You don't have to specify that you're following someone unless the group wants to split in half. It is assumed by default that whenever one hero moves to a different "room", the rest follow automatically.)

    All Heroes: You walk south towards the main hall. From the top of the stairway, two zombies can be seen in the middle of the room. One of them stands upright with its head bent backwards and an arm stuck through its torso. The other lies in the floor with its head bitten off from the neck. Its right arm appears to be the one stuck in the other's torso. Sieg, it appears that the zombie which still stands is the one which is under your command.

    There are shadows moving at the chamber to the north of the main hall. Moaning can be heard from within. Whatever lies inside is surely headed towards the main hall.

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes (main group)
    X= Explored
    X= Highlight of Interest: Northern chamber.
  24. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Looks like these guys told their friends about us. Prepare for battle!"

    Continue north along the corridor, sword and shield in hand.
  25. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    You mean north of the main hall, or north of the passage you're in? Right now, your position technically counts as being inside the passage, but you can see the main hall from there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.