P.Rico Enter the Dungeon 1.4

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Lucidus, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sieg commands the undead under his control to go head on against what ever is comming towards the heroes.
  2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *Snarls in aproval to the necromancer* "Your art for death issss sstill magnificent Sleg!" *Goes behind the Zombie to crush whatever it tackles* "Let me produce more puppetsss for you!"
  3. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I meant move north towards the "Northern Chamber", where the creatures are coming from, sword and shield in hand. And I will be travelling along with my companions, of course, including the undead creature I do not trust much.
  4. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    All Heroes: As you climb down the stairway, a group of zombies (around 7) enter the main hall from the northern chamber. Sieg, the zombie under your command moved to attack the incoming wave of its brethren... but it failed miserably. As it approached to attack one of them, it missed. Soon afterwards, all of the other zombies were upon it, and quickly proceeded to shred its rotting flesh to pieces. Right now, the heroes stand at the foot of the stairway, near the main entrance. The zombies have just finished their feast, and have now turned their sights to the living!

Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

X= Heroes
    X= Explored
    X= Highlight of Interest: none.
  5. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    "Do not worry Sieg, there will be many more of these vile creatures for you to manipulate. Charge!"

Jancelot charges at the nearest Undead creature.
  6. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jancelot: You charge at a dwarven zombie which was staggering ahead of the rest of its group. You aim at his head with your sword, but he manages to surprise you by deflecting the sword with his arms, almost as if by reflex. This has left a nasty slash mark on his arms, but the damage doesn't look too serious for an undead creature. Afterwards, he manages to grab one of your plated boots and land a solid bite on your right shin. You attempt to shake him off, but the grip seems sturdier than you thought. You can feel the steel plate being crushed like a tin can by his bite, along with the shattering of his teeth.
  7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    "RAAAAAWWRRR"*tries to Grab the zombie that is bitting Jancelot and pulls him off hurling it towards the other Zombies* "Your move Necromancer!"
  8. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sieg looks at the undead that are gathered in the hallway.
    "I will not tolerate this from the leeser minions of death. I think I'll add one more to our ranks."
    *Command Corpse at one of the undead that arren't currently attacking anyone.The corpse is to attack more of it's brethen*

Sieg stands with scythe at hand waiting for the dead to get closer.

9. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Arleadith stays behind. He is not too fond of heated head-on battle.
  10. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aranox: You grab the zombie and manage to rip it off from Jancelot, but its jaw remained locked onto his boot. You hurled it away and it crashed hard onto the floor, making a painful crunching noise. Meanwhile, another zombie got close and tried to grab you. You barely managed to dodge its grasp, so it was able to grab on to a small patch of your fur, ripping it clean off your skin.

Sieg: You may not cast the Command Corpse spell because you used it already. Remember, you may only cast each spell once per quest, unless you drink a mana potion (which I would not recommend using just yet). Still, you stood ready for any zombie that approached you. Luckily, a zombie did happen to pass by for which you took the opportunity to chop in half with your scythe.
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *He bolts in anger at the one that ripped his fur.* "You will take my sssspecial attention!" *he tries to grab the zombie that ripped the fur from him and tear his jaw off. Rip its arm off and shove it down the zombies throat. Then he would fetch the heart of the zombie with the still grasping hand of the undead. Then he would crush the creatures head with both of his claws until the fluids fall out of it. ((in short I try to attack the zombie that tried to hit me))*
  12. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    "I thank you for that, Aranox my friend. May your lost fur be avenged!"

Ignoring the jaw stuck on his armor, Jancelot gets ready to swing at the zombie that tried to grab Aranox. If Aranox manages to dispatch it first, move and attack the nearest zombie instead.

13. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aranox: In short... all the things you intended to do, happened. Your claws are now smeared with the entrails of the walking corpse, while the patch of fur throbs stingfully (nothing serious, though). While you were busy, another zombie took a failed swing at you from behind, but you barely noticed.

Jancelot: After seeing how Aranox handled the other zombie, you decide to focus your attention on another nearby zombie. As you move towards it, you begin to feel a certain amount of discomfort caused by the pressure of the bent steel against your leg from the dwarven zombie's bite. Nevertheless, you ignore the pain and slash the cadaver across its torso, causing its rotten organs to spill out from its belly. It keeps moving on despite its gaping wound. One additional zombie is approaching you from each side (you are facing three in total: the one you attacked plus two more).

Zombie Count:
    -1 mangled, lying on the floor, but still moving.
    -1 sliced in half. Not moving.
    -1 ripped apart into chunks.
    -1 with its organs hanging in front of it.
    -3 still "fresh" and hungry.
  14. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Finish it off!

(Can you put me on "Auto-Fight" for the weekend? 8-} )
  15. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jancelot: You attack the gutless zombie once more, hacking off one of its legs, but it still attempts to crawl towards you. The other two zombies' claws failed to get through your armor.
  16. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sieg remains in place , waiting for the next undead to get close to him in order to strike with his mighty scythe.
  17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *With claws covered in the oozing putrid liquids of the undead, the beast turns its attention to the ones that aproach Jancelot. I try and attack the one nearest to me*
  18. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aranox: You sink your claws onto the zombie's back and stretch your arms aside, causing the corpse to be ripped in half.

Jancelot: You finally managed to decapitate the gutless zombie with your sword. Only one zombie remains standing.
  19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *a blood curling howl is emanated by the werewolf. He looks and sees the necromancer waiting for action. He looks at the nearest zombie and tries to grab him and toss him towards the necromancer* "Headsssss up Sleg, no use we have all the fun!"
    ((Atempt to toss a zombie to the necromacers readied Scythe))
  20. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aranox: You toss the zombie at Sieg, and its head lands right on the tip of the scythe's blade. It seems to have stopped moving now. There are no active zombies remaining now.

A voice is heard echoing around the room: "Magnificent! It was quite amusing for me to watch you destroy your own people! I have not had any guests at my home in a long time, and it fills me with pleasure to have such wonderful visitors within my abode. My butler is on his way to meet you; he would love to take your skin off and hang it near the entrance."
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    "PEOPLE?! They where long dead beforrrrre we arrrived, We honored them by ending their suffering." *Takes a sniff to see what he can register up front* "It was about time you showed ssssome hosssspitality." *snarls*
  22. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sieg removes the once undying head from his weapon.

"It will be my pleasure to get aquianted with you, ohhhh noble host."
  23. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    "Why send your butler when you could do it yourself? Stop being a coward and show your face! We are not afraid of you or of your pathetic creations."
  24. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    All Heroes: A rumbling noise is heard, and the floor trembles lightly. A shower of dust and stone fragments rains from the ceiling. A low roar is then heard from deep within the citadel.

An ominous silence fills the room.

Once again, the floor trembles after the noise of grinding stone is heard. This time, a brick falls near the group. The sound is definitely approaching.
  25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *Looks around to see if he can use anything as a weapon or maybe see a flaw in the structure* "Brother Elf ready your spell! Death master summon your scythe at my side. Jancelot implore whatever deity you serve.......we arrrrre about to be welcomed!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.