P.Rico Enter the Dungeon 1.4

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Lucidus, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    I want to ready an action

    to cast a fireball at the mounstrocity that awaits before any of my companions tries to engage in close combat with it.

  2. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    I stand ready for combat, next to my Elven companion (protect him while he's casting the spell, if he decides to do it).
  3. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: The sound of a stone wall collapsing is heard from the northwest. Several huge stones now scatter the entrance to the northern chamber. Several heavy footsteps are heard shortly before this nine-foot-tall beast appears from that location.


    Arleadith: You waste no time casting your fireball spell at the beast, which strikes its target precisely at the chest. A fiery explosion follows, bringing with it a loud roar and a dense cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, it became apparent that the entrance to the norther chamber became buried in stone. The beast is nowhere to be seen, but chances are, at best, it lies beneath the rubble, and at worst, trapped behind it. Silence fills the main hall once again.
  4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *listens to see if there is some movement or breathing* "It's physssical appearance remindssss me of a rhynocerous, the way it busted thru stone might suggest that normal head on battle might be useless, yet the ssssshot that the elder elf did hit it in the underrrrrbelly. Aparently that is hissss soft ssspot. Im quite ssssure he issss not dead. Go forrrr hissss throat, orrrr upperrr gut. Those arrrre vital forrr surrrrrvival. Elf try and knock it on its back if it arrives. We three will attack its underbelly."
  5. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    Let's search the rubble to see if the creature has been slain or not. Either way we have to finish it off. If that monster is merely trapped by the rubble, it will try to escape.
  6. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    I suggest we wait to see if it makes it through the rubble. then we will be waiting for it, and not it for us.
  7. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: You hear nothing besides the breathing of your comrades.

    Jancelot: There is no sign of the creature amongst the debris. Some of the stones at the outer layers of the pile are small enough be moved, but many others are too heavy to budge, even with team effort.

    Arleadith: You have waited for three minutes so far, and nothing has happened.
  8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *dissapointed Aranox continues his original course, yet ever attentive to the sounds that might come from behind the walls, roof or floor. A blast no matter how powerful could not have killed that creature too easily.* "I am not ssssstaying to ssssee if some more will arrrrrrrive, let usss prrressss forward"
  9. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "I agree, let us move on. But let's do so carefully, for I am sure that the creature will find a way to find us again."

    Jancelot pauses for a moment to fix the dents on his armor caused by the zombie chewing on his leg.
  10. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    "I believe the way is being blocked by the huge amount of rock in front of us."
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Looks at the Elf* "This wasss no accident, the beast was sent to block ourrrrr way. We must ssssssearch then for an alternate route" *ending his words he shifts into a wolf so that his senses can be better equipped and so he is a bit more inconspicous. He still tries to sniff anything weird*
  12. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: You detect a faint smell of musk in the air. It appears to emanate from the Eastern Passage. You can hear a clicking noise from that direction as well.


    Jancelot: As you repair the dent, you notice a bruise in the area beneath the plate. It was probably caused by the bite's pressure, but you felt no pain in the rush of battle.

    Map:
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    X= Heroes (main group)
    X= Explored
    X= Highlight of Interest: Eastern Passage
  13. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "I believe the Northern Chamber will have to wait. Let us be on our way towards the Eastern Passage. And we should watch our backs more carefully from now on."

    Move to the Eastern Passage.
  14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *he walks amongst his companions until he reaches the one in front of the group. He changes once again to crinos form.* "The smell of death adornsssss the easssssstern passsage." *saying this he readied an attack to whatever was hostile to him or his allies.*
  15. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: You climb the stairway and arrive at the eastern passage. This corridor seems identical to its western counterpart. A wooden door can be seen to the northeast.

    Aranox: The clicking noise seems to have stopped once the group entered the passage. The smell is now stronger, but there's nothing in sight along the corridor.

    Map:
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

    @= Heroes (main group)
    @= Explored
    @= Highlight of Interest: Door
  16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *his face angered* "we have ssssome polemicsss here. The noisssse I wasssss following sssssstoped. IT could mean 2 thingsss. If it is a trap, we trigered it.........or if it is a creature it already knows we are here........" *takes some steps towards the door looking for possible traps*
  17. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: After taking a few steps forward, you notice a silhouette (though not exactly a shadow, since your vision is in black and white at this moment) standing further down the passage. It resembles a sitting quadruped animal of about five feet in height. Its eyes are glowing.
  18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *he signals to his companions to stop. He readies an attack just in case.* "What is your purrrrpossssseeee here creature?"
  19. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    *Sieg initiates his "sense the living" ability*
  20. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: The beast stands on its four legs and steps fourth, revealing its appearance. It makes no sound other than the clicking of its nails against the stone floor. The beast keeps walking towards the group at a relaxed pace.

    Sieg: Just as the necromancer was about to cast another one if his mighty spells, Alzheimer's kicked in. Apparently, he forgot he had already cast that spell. Spending all those years in the catacombs playing with corpses took a heavier toll on his brain than he had ever expected. (¿Otra vez se nos olvidaron las reglas, Antonio?)
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *snarling* "A Hound!" *both his claws showed so that the hound would know that it was not welcomed. He stared straight at its glowing eyes* "Yourrrr choice......" *he readied an attack just in case he was hostile.*
  22. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    I move to the front of the group, ready to take action in case the beast decides to pounce, and preventing it from striking the others.

    "Aranox, do you smell hostility in this creature?"
  23. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: The hound starts running towards Aranox, leaping to the air and revealing its blood-covered fangs. Just as it is about to land, however, it dissapears into thin air by dissolving into a cloud. The cloud dissipates after a moment, and the passage is once again dominated by silence.
  24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Lashes at the smoke that remained in front of him* "Don't let your guard down! IT may still be here!. Jancelot its intentions appear to be clear, it wants us dead. As everything in thisssss wrrrrretched place!!"

    *he sniffs out to see if the mutt is still around, it may not be visible but it could still smell*
  25. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "The creature might have turned itself invisible, or it could have been an illusion. Either way, let us stand ready. Aranox, what can you smell?"

    Jancelot looks around to see if there is a source of dust-like material strewn on the floor somewhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.