P.Rico Enter the Dungeon 1.4

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Lucidus, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    Sieg awaits patiently with his scythe ready.
    "How frustrating it is to not be able to help."
  2. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Jancelot: You find no traces of dust on the floor nearby.

    Aranox: You attempt to trace the hound's scent, and you manage to detect its distinct musk... from above Arleadith! As you look up, you notice two glowing eyes descending quickly through the darkness towards the elf.
  3. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    If he has time (and he hopes he does) Arleadith tries to teleport to safe distance from the beast
  4. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: Just as the hound lands on Arleadith, the elf dissolves into a cloud of dust. The hound crashes onto the stone floor with a loud and painful cracking noise. It attempts to stand up once again, but it appears to have broken both of its front legs. The hound lets out a bloody roar and disappears once again, leaving traces of its blood on the floor.

    Aranox: With the exception of its blood, you no longer seem to detect the hound's scent. However, you now detect a different scent from the north. When you turn around, you come face to face with the elf.
  5. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    "Neither dealing with the living or close combat tactics are my area my expertice. It's your call gentlemen."
  6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Snarls* "WHAT DEVILRY IS THIS?" *Bewildered tries to head to the doorway. He looks to see what trap may lie there. He speaks to the elf* "you have much hidden still master elf....."
  7. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "I am truly sorry I was not able to protect you, Arleadith. Thank the Gods you are safe. By my sword I swear we will destroy this fiend! We must find a way to make it visible."

    Jancelot accompanies Aranox to the doorway.
  8. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: You check the door for traps, but you find nothing. The passage remains silent as a tomb.

    Map:

    @@@
    @@@
    @@@

    @= Heroes (main group)
    @= Explored
    @= Highlight of Interest: Door
  9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Sniffs the to see what lies ahead* "the hound is the least of our worries, remember the butler?"
  10. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Yes, we will deal with that one as well."

    Attempt to open the door.
  11. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: The scent of moss and moisture lies to the north.

    Jancelot: You carefully open the door. The room appears to be of the same dimentions compared to the one in the opposite passage (where the spider was found). There are four wooden chairs inside, each one on top of a corner of a large square carpet at the center of the room. There is also a fireplace in the south wall. In addition, moonlight shines into the room via two window-like slits on the eastern wall.
  12. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    Without setting foot inside the newly discovered room , Sieg carefully explores the room searching for anything mysterious ( like traps).
  13. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Sieg: You examine every visible inch of the room in detail. You conclude that the furniture must be decades old and well-crafted. Other than that, you notice absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.
  14. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    "The room appears to be non dangerous , and I emphasize on the fact that it APPEARS to be harmless."
  15. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Alright Sieg, I trust you. Follow me, friends."

    Jancelot enters the room to get a closer look at the surroundings.
  16. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    Sieg follows Jancelot into the room.
  17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 1, 2002
    star 4
    *Tries to remove a chair and move it to the center of the rug without stepping on it* "It'ssss either a pit.......or some trigger......."
  18. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    Aranox: You drop the chair at the center of the rug, and it lands with a normal solid thump.

    Jancelot: As you're looking around, you notice that a stone brick on one of the walls inside the fireplace seems to be loose.

    @@@
    @@@
    @@@

    @= Heroes (main group)
    @= Explored
    @= Highlight of Interest: none.
  19. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Sieg and Aranox! Look over here, inside the fireplace... this stone brick seems to be loose. Perhaps it could activate something. Or on the other hand, it could be a trap."
  20. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 28, 2002
    star 3
    Sieg looks at the possible trap.
    "Mmmm then we should re-examine the reason why we should enter this room!"
  21. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    "Aparently dear old Jancelot forgot about me. Be it as it may, it could only be a hidden door, even so, just to be sure let's all get out of the room and I'll try to move those bricks from out here so that if it's a trap it won't get us. What do you think, should I do it?"

    *Arleadith: readiy action to activate the telekinesis as soon as someone in the group aproves*
  22. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "I have not forgotten about you, dear friend. I was so focused on the task at hand that I did not see you come in to the room. Your idea seems fair. If you think you can remotely manipulate the loose block, then by all means do so."
  23. Lucidus Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Nov 26, 2002
    star 3
    All Heroes: The entire group exits the room and stands near the doorway.

    Arleadith: You focus your will and cast Telekinesis. (The spell lasts until your concentration is broken)

    @@@
    @@@
    @@@

    @= Heroes (main group)
    @= Explored
    @= Highlight of Interest: Chimney Room.
  24. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2002
    star 4
    "Excellent! Let us proceed into the Chimney Room."
  25. Rao Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Oct 29, 2002
    star 3
    Arleadith atempts to move the loose bricks focusing hard in the task at hand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.