main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Enterprise Petition

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Skippy_The_Klingon, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippy_The_Klingon

Skippy_The_Klingon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000

So, anyone still faithfully watching Enterprise? Anyone else notice the over abundance of caves on the show? After all, five of the first ten episodes featured caves, secret underground facilities, catacombs, large chasms, cavern-like structures, the hint of caves, or the threat of caves. It's been mentioned by quite a few people besides me. But I appear to be the first to try and do something about it...

I started an online petition asking for them to do something about the excess of caves in the show. I'm sure it's about as likely to have an effect as the petition to change the song, but I'm doing it anyway. Anyone care to throw in their support?

http://www.petitiononline.com/NOcaves/petition.html

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Some of you people should really count yourselves lucky that you're not fans of Doctor Who...you know how many "petitions" I could start ?[face_plain]
    <rolleyes.gif>

3. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    you know what, i've just been thinking back to all the episodes that i've watched of enterprise and i've only missed 1 or 2 but you're right there do seem to be quite a few caves and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.