Enterprise

Discussion in 'Waco, Tx' started by jango-joe1, Sep 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4

Well the new show from the Star Trek series is called Enterprise. I hear reports that it will air on October 3rd on UPN.

From what I have heard, the show is suppose to take place 150 years before Kirk, Spock, Bones, and Scotty. The inside of the ship resembles something of a submarine...they even have consoles made out of old audio mixer boards. The crew on the ship are afraid to use the transporter...instead of several transporters, there is one big one. TV Guide said in an article about the show " The crew of the ship will be using the shuttle...alot"

Scott Bacula, an uncredited extra in ESB and Sam on Quantam Leap, will be playing the role of the captain of the newly christened Enterprise.

It is almost as highly anticipated as AOTC, and the previews I have seen have rocked.
  2. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Can't wait for it

Enterprise is going to rock
  3. Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Master

star 4
    Who/where is Scott in ESB?

And I like his work, but I only liked the first ST. But I will watch the premier when it shows.

(BTW, DFW had this news months ago, just to be a total geek about the subject) ;)

:cool:
  4. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    ah Jedi_Jarvis is rubbing in the fact that he lives in a better town ;)

anyway...

Is Enterprise starting this week? I can't remember with day :(
  5. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi_Jarvis, if i remember correctly Scott was an Imperial officer who informed to Captain Needa "Sir, the ship no longer appears on our scanners" I'm kind of foggy on the line but i think this is correct.

I think that Enterprise premeires on September 26th..I think it starts at 7 Central time...I could be wrong though
  6. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah it would be on the same time as the west wing :(
  7. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Jedi Mind Trick* You will watch Enterprise *Jedi Mind Trick*
  8. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    thank goodness for VCR's ... i guess :)
  9. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Enterprise: Pilot was probably one of the best pilots of a Star Trek show I have ever seen.

It had the Captain going and visiting a couple of crew members, lik in the Voyager pilot. What really rocked about the show was no directive that they had to follow...and it was like a western almost.

Scott Bakula is the greatest Captain of the ship called Enterprise
  10. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    yep this looks like it's going to be one the best terk series ever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.