Entertainers planning thread - WARNING SPOILERS !!!!! PRogramm change 4-14-06

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, it's official. Jedigirl and I will do a duel at the dinner. We will need a fair amount of space to do this in - a few twirls, etc.

It's gonna be short and sweet, folks, but it's the best we could do on short notice.

Regarding Terry's costume, Allie still hasn't done anything with it yet. If my padawan has a fault, it's procrastination. I chided her a bit this afternoon, and she said she would start it as soon as I left.
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    great! thanks I will take the tenative off by your name and your all set. Fluke will talk about the program and then u duel. Its all set :) I will send fluke aPM then to make sure he is set as well. :)

Thanks guys!!!!

3. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *grin* Strawbary, Fluke is NOT talking about the Padawan Program. Really. Honest. Tina and I will talk about the origins of the program (we were one of the first master-padawan pairs, she was the second Padawan to become a knight) then Bonnie & Allie will talk about Allie's trials, then they'll duel, then Allie will have earned her knighthood.

Okie Dokie?
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    LOL okies... then I will change it up. no worries. Thanks for speaking about it... I just dont want the same people doing a ton of stuff in the awards show so that they can sit and enjoy as well. I will glady take your offer to speak. :) do u ahve a time frame for it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.