Entertainment Thread - Roll Call - musicians needed

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    OK, so here is the thread where we once again plan the entertainment aspect for the awards.

I am told there are a few members who are in a band who play instruments. My husband played guitar at the awards last year. We also had bonmothma sing.

Who else here would like to do a musical skit? My husband is looking to do a SW parody with someone. PLease post any ideas or volunteer your talents here :)
  2. greencat336 Jedi Knight

star 5
    I gave my copy of Lukeski's Unconventional to Superchill and TRADMIC, in the hopes they would be willing to perform a couple of his songs.

3. BonMothma Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't wish to do a repeat of last year's songs.
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I would like to see something different and I am hoping with enough musical talent we can do just that :)

So who here plays what instruments?
    My hubby plays guitar

what does everyone else play? / want to do?
  5. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    can we have everyone interested in performing post here and what they would like to do?

I know for sure we have one guitarist...
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Bonmothma are you willing to sing again this year?
  7. TRADMIC Jedi Knight

star 5
    SuperChill plays guitar and can do vocals. We are working on some parody songs as well and maybe one that would entice audience participation.

I have some other ideas and will keep this thread updated on progress.

:)
  8. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    My husband plays guitar, he did last year for the awards. We are hoping to get a friend from binghamton to attend and play a song with him andhis bagpipes :) LOL

dddoes anyone have a kilt? we are trying to get all the performers this year in kilts [face_devil]

My hubby and Ian will be wearing theirs :)
  9. BonMothma Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think I'm involved in something with our fanforce, so that will be my contribution to the entertainment.

I'm involved in a panel, too, and have much less free time this year to prepare for anything else.
  10. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    currently looking for someone to play bass and drums for a parody song we are working on. any takers?
  11. TRADMIC Jedi Knight

star 5
    if it gets desperate and there are NO takers, I can probably coerce some folks into doing it.

I have three people out of four confirmned that they will do a little something... see PM strawbary :)
  12. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    got your PM, got ya in the schedule :)

Still need the musicians listed... Also still waiting to see if we can get aerosith there... anyone have any friends in aerosith you can bribe them to come? LOL
  13. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    currenty we have one act for the awards. any other takers? ideas? thoughts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.