main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Eopie Casserole" A Winter Fic-exchange Gift for KELIA (humor, one-shot, Padme, Anakin, song parody)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Quigonjecca, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Okay KELIA, here is your gift-- I hope you like it!

Here is what I got:

1) Anakin not to turn/have turned to the darkside
    2) Padme to surprise Anakin
    3)Yoda to make an appearance (he does not have to be a main character in the story)

My characters are: Anakin, Padme and Yoda

And here is what I came up with! I entitled my masterpiece... 'Eopie Casserole'... Enjoy!

As she twisted and braided her long, chestnut curls, Padmé Amidala started, dropping her silver hairbrush with a clatter. Someone was at her front door. Brown eyes sparkling with fire, she turned to inspect her appearance in the mirror one last time.

She had been primping for hours, and she knew she looked good enough? but, she couldn?t help it. The last time she had seen her husband had been when they were married; this was the first break in the war he had gotten to come and see her. Therefore, she wanted to look her absolute best. And, after all, today was Christmas.

She had taken up a temporary residence on Naboo?just for the holidays. Many long, beautiful days she had spent with her parents and sister. Just this morning they had a Christmas breakfast, and Padmé had given her nieces each a gift, which they had squealed ceaselessly over and rushed off to play with.

It had been so difficult to tell them goodbye. Especially, because she knew that it could be the last time she ever saw them.

Sighing, she left her reflection alone in the mirror. Leaving her cares behind, she practically ran to the front door. But her smiling eyes were tinged with sorrow when the silhouette of her husband could not be seen against the setting sun. Instead, a note, along with a purple wildflower hung precariously on the doorknob. It read:

Dear Padmé,

No, the war hasn?t called me off again, but I will be late for dinner. Please have it ready on the table for when I come back.

Love,
    Anakin

She tucked the note in her pocket, an air of disappointment beginning to dampen her bright demeanor. Padmé chided herself silently. Here she was disappointed her husband wouldn?t be home for dinner on time. She should be happy he was coming home at all!

I?ll just put dinner on?just like he wanted! She thought to herself. And besides, cooking will keep my mind off of? what?s that noise?

Coming from her bedroom, there seemed to be an odd, buzzing, whining sound. Her first thought was that someone had set a bomb in her home. A flicker of fear passed over her brow as she realized today would be the perfect day for an assassination attempt. It was Christmas, and her guard was down.

But no, that wasn?t quite right. Regrettably, she had heard bombs go off in the vicinity many times, and they usually started out lower pitched, and vibrated anything within fifty meters. No, this noise was far quieter, and higher and more? musical.

Curiosity overtook her sensibility, so swiftly?but cautiously?she followed the sound of the strange noise. The closer she got, the more confused she became. Yes, the noise was coming from her bedroom; it wasn?t dangerous; it sounded like someone trying to tune a guitar.

When she arrived at last in her bedroom, there was nothing there. Indeed the sound seemed to be coming from outside her bedroom window. Carefully, with her blaster in hand?just in case?she crept towards the window, and peeped out.

?Anakin!? she cried with surprise, a bright smile taking over her features.

He smiled back up and her, and cleared his throat dramatically. Testing out a few chords on his guitar, he began to sing?

(To the tune of ?Jingle Bell Rock?)

Padmé, Padmé, Padmé rocks!
    Padmé is fine, and Padmé is kind!
    I?ll lob off your head if
    You don?t agree.
    I?m glad she married me!

I wonder if, wonder if, she thinks I rock?
    Do I totally rock her socks?
    Does she adore me, like I do her?
    Oh Padmé you?re my cure!

?Anakin,? Padmé hissed, giggling a bit?partially because of the parody, and partially because of her hus

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww...that was so very sweet

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I love Anakin trying to spare Padme's feelings by attempting to eat the very thing he hated the most!!

I loved this - thank you so much [:D]

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Hahaha! That was sooooo cute. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.