main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep 2 a teen movie?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by rayrayjay, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    They're gone. I banned this crap head and deleted most of his posts, the ones left were edited.

2. rayrayjay

rayrayjay Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Exactly which crap head did you ban...and on that topic...yodaman, would you like to expand on your comment, I find IT ignorant considering your use of examples opinions and facts. I will start responding by saying things like....thats dumb....what ever, and hesa not know anything...

3. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Thank you for caring Helmet, but don't you think that our "crapheads" should be taken care of by our own forum moderators? I realise that you are trying to do the right thing, but there may be more to some of these members that you are not familiar with....

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

4. DarkLadyMarasSock

DarkLadyMarasSock Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2000
    Easy on DDH, Windy. I was the one who asked him to come help. He wasn't just trying to butt his head in.

5. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Uggg... I hate it when I forget to switch names. [face_laugh]

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Well, now that I have heard Mara' information, I guess that I owe an appology to DDH.

I still believe that a moderator shouldn't moderate in a fourm that is not his unless the decision is apparent, or if asked by a member of the forum (as was the case here). I have just seen problems arise in the past, thats all. I meant no disrespect.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

7. Darth-Schwartz

Darth-Schwartz Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    only if vader gets to dance with padme in the big prom dance at the end of e3 heheh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.