main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Not yet. Been too busy playing with my TIE Bomber! :)

I will be going this weekend though. Will let you all know if they have any new figures.

2. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    BUMP

OK since this topic has all but died I will bring it back.

Times are hard for the star wars fan.
    New star wars are harder to find then a shampooed bantha
    Lots of new stuff out this summer like a 12" Leia on speederbike so I am sure they are out there but where?

Tak

3. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I know it's tough out there. We need to give each other a heads up when we see new stuff. I refuse to pay online with the markup and shipping cost.

4. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    I can not agree more

Tak

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I am still having trouble locating more Ephant Mon's.

I only got 2...and only because I asked a friend to look in her stock. She works at TRU

6. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    i have only found 1 Ephant Mon and he is a little damaged but I am glad I have him :)

Tak

7. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    hay went to TRU on Joppa Rd in Towson today and they have 14 12" Luke on a tauntaun for $49.99 no El Mons though

Tak

8. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Went to TRU on Joppa Rd in Towson again today and found a Cool "Saga Exlcusive Imperial 4-pack" for the low low price of $19.99

[image=http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/Saga_Exlcusive_Imperial4-pack.jpg]

Tak

9. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Went to TRU on Joppa Rd in Towson again today and found a Cool "Saga Exlcusive Imperial 4-pack" for the low low price of $19.99

Tak

10. Takwolf

May 9, 2002

Tak

11. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    No that was not a cheaters way to get my ppost count up :)

BTW I found someone selling Star Wars Bobblehead Figures.

PM me for details...

Tak

12. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Whoo-hoo! Finally found one of the Destroyer Droids at the Target near my new apartment! (Glen Burnie). So the next wave shouldn't be too far behind! Right?

btw- the apartment has been taken over by star wars figures. Caught my boyfriend's dad playing with them after we went out to get food. Came back and they had been artistically placed throughout the living room haha. Pictures soon! I promise.

13. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I still can not find a Coleman Trebor.

However, last night, the TRU near my place (in NJ) finally had the Bounty Hunter 4-pack.

I am waiting until next week to pick them up.

But Coleman Trebor is my main targer right now...along with more Ephant Mon's.

14. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Remember that we're basically still waiting for the 2003 figures to hit the shelf. That is so sad. I can't believe this year.

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    But Sapes...I have found all of them at some point...except for Coleman & Wat. ;)

Hasbro is really dropping the ball, Mesa thinks.

16. Solosgurl

Solosgurl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    There's this one store in this mall in Sykesville called the Carrolltown Mall that has a ton of Star Wars collectibles. They used to have a load of Ep. 2 figures too. If you're interested in classic figures they have alot of those too. There's not much else in the mall, I just randomly stumbled across the store which is like 1 of 5 in the whole place.

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Sg...regular prices?

18. Solosgurl

Solosgurl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    The original collector's figures are all $30-$100 but it's the only place I've ever seen the originals. If you're into collecting you should go. I don't remember seeing prices on the other figures. I'm sure if they're not regular they may be like $1-$2 above Target's or any other toy store's price.

19. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Read something interesting in my Star Wars insider that shed some light on why we can't find any of the toys. Apparently, when the movie was in theaters, Hasbro/Lucasfilm had some control over when toys went on the shelves. But now that the movie is no longer in theaters, it's all up to the stores to order the toys and put them out whenever they feel like it.

Madness. You'd think all the stores by us would stock up after all the money I spent at Target!

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    total madness.

it sucks.

they are all idiots...

they should have their college degrees taken from them.

21. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    I think the big stores (Wal Mart ect.) are gearing up for Christmas.
    The still have dedicated shelf space for figures but as soon as the put up the new stuff it gets grabbed.

I went to the "White Marsh" Wal Mart and the shelves were empty of all but a Darth Vader "Throne Room Due" with the new ROTJ backing.

So I grabbed it. :)

If they were not gearing up the shelf space would have been filled with something else. Also a lot of the old stuff (i.e. cantina scene figures) is being put on clearance and moved to make space for the new.

Tak

22. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    BUMP
    Being there are a bunch of new figures out there I thought I would bump this topic

I found some good stuff today,
    Wile in K-Mart I came across a untouched case of figures
    what I found was interesting
    The case had about 30 figures (much more the before) and out of the whole case there was only
    1 "McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper"
    1 "Ayy Vida and
    1 Obi-Wan "Nightclub Encounter"

There were many "Clone Wars" Figures is anyone needs me to pick one up.

Tak

23. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I didn't know the concept trooper was out yet. I'll have to look out for it.

24. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    It's pretty cool. It's from the oft posted McQuarrie artwork of the back of a stormtrooper, slightly modified helmet from what we see in ANH, and he has a "lasersword". As far as getting new action figures, I finally broke down and bought everything I wanted off of eBay. It was very, very easy and I got all of them for far less than market price. For instance, I got characters like Bail Organa, Coleman Trebor, Wat Tambor, etc... for sometimes only $1.50 including shipping and handling. It was all mint condition, which matters not to me as I take them all out of the box as it is.

25. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Anyone in the area manage to get a hold of the Clone Wars Animated figures available exclusively at Target?

Tak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.