main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    MuttandSolo and DRK_HMLT: LOL! [face_laugh]
    Is this the reason there aren't more black SW fans? :confused:

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Karthio, the only Mace figure released on the 23rd was the deluxe figure, the one with all the junk and in the larger package.

3. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Hello, all!

If anyone is interested I saw Geonosian Warriors WITH the backdrop card at the Target off of Rt 100 near Rt 29. The shopping center that also has Barnes & Noble, Kohls & Michaels (craft store).
    There were only 3 there. They also had Dexter, but do card.
    No Yoda, Dooku [single], or Luminara.
    Anyone know where a Luminara with backdrop may be found?

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Finding Luminara at all is hard.

5. Jedikmg

Jedikmg Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    If anyone needs the Luke, Vader, Jango, or Mace the Frederick Toysrus had them. Plunty of everything except only 1 luke left after i bought 1.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    How much are they? $6.44?

7. Jedikmg

Jedikmg Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
  8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Very nice.

9. Jedi_X

Jedi_X Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2002
    I can't find Anakin Hanger Duel anywere. I yesturday i try to find him in his TRU in Owing Mills but no luck.

10. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    Hey all. I scored a NEW Qui Gon and a Geonosian Rescue Mace at the Wal Mart in Abingdon. There was another guy there. He actually gave me the doubles of those figures he had picked up. But the good news is that they are carrying these figures at that wal mart.

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll have to check out my local Wal-Marts. Thanks for the notice.

12. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    If you want Luminara, there are a ton of them at the Toy Works at the Festival in Bel Air. At TRU in Bel Air, I saw Bo Shek, a rebel trooper from ANH, and the droid from the Death Star. They also had a few Geonosis Rescue Mace's left. :)

13. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang, I was in Seaford Walmart tonight and I found TWO Luminara figures. I know they are hard to find in your neck of the woods. If y'all want them....let me know.
    I can bring them to the Theatre on Wednesday night.

14. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang, let me know tonight if any of you want these. I am going to take them back to Walmart tomorrow morning if not. (I saw a real HOTTY that works at Walmart and I need an excuse to go back in there.)

15. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll take one!!!! :D

16. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I'll bring it with me !!!

17. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Have you all seen the post on TFN about the Stormtrooper 'Builder Set' offered for pre-order on the Official Fan Club site?!

4 super-poseable troopers, 2 different weapons: http://swfan.wizards.com/product.asp?ProductID=7770

Best looking stormtrooper figs I've seen if the photo is any indication.

18. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Yeah, I remember seeing that. Sounded like a neat deal.

19. Jawa78

Jawa78 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    there are at least 20 Luminara figures at the wal-mart in hagerstown that i saw over the weekend! i've also seen Luminara figures yesterday at 4 different locations in Frederick. I finally found Yoda yesterday at the toys r us in frederick which also i might add has/had new figures like Mace Windu (a few left), Bespin Darth Vader (none left), surpreme chancellor Palpatine, orn free taa (who i got at the wal-mart in frederick and there was only 1 of him), massiff with geonosian warrior, qui-gon (wal-mart in frederick has a few of him), endor rebel solider (at wal-mart in fred. only so far), and a new jango fett with his helmet on, which there are tons of at the frederick toys r us! still i haven't been able to locate count dooku and it looks like i better grab up dexter and boba quickly because it's getting harder and harder to find them as is the genosian warrior, who was hard to find until i went to the wal-mart in hagerstown and let me tell you, i think they put every figure in the entire store out because they have hundreds on 3 different racks throughout the store and them some they couldn't fit under the racks. go to the super-wal-mart in hagerstown for all your figure needs!

20. Jawa78

Jawa78 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    if your looking for the anakin hanger duel try the hagerstown super wal-mart cause i was up there sunday and they had about 10 of them!

jediking...i guess you beat me to the luke at the fred. toys r us! i met some guy yesterday who was going all over the place looking for luke and vader and i told him the toys r us in frederick had a few vaders and he rushed over there and there weren't any left! i should've got him the other day but i was more than happy to pick up yoda but sadly there is a small rip at the bottom of the card on the back but hey...i got yoda and later on when i come across a better one i'll get him but this one will do for now!

21. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Woo Hoo!! I finally have Yoda and Count Dooku!! I found em at TRU in Columbia. There was only one of each and they were hidden at the bottom of the crate of figures they had in the back of the store. My son found Yoda. He said he used the force to find him! Awww, how cute! :D I told him I forsaw him becoming the greatest of all the SW collectors!! They will probably be shipping more of these figures now that the movie has been out for a while, but it was still fun going out on "The Hunt"! I also have the Shmi EpI figure. There was only one of her as well. Funny thing though, I was reading the back of the card and it said that she could "sense" when her son was near. Hmmm...that sounded peculiar to put on a card for her. Was she Force sensative? I'll have to check the card when I get home and I'll post exactly what it said.

22. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah, she was DRK_HMLT, that's how the midicholians got her with Anakin. Them horny midichlorians, getting women pregnant and all. [face_laugh]

23. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Do I detect a note of jealousy, Isbeth?
    LOL!!!

24. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Obi-Wan as the Starfighter Pilot should be out soon. That's our next quest.

25. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Greetings fellow Jedi figure hunters
    I bring to you?

?A JEDI QUEST?

The force was strong today in Columbia

My quest took me to the Target off of Snowden River Pkwy and found;
    Anakin Hanger Duel
    Count Dooku
    Mace Windu &
    Yoda

I quickly grabbed them up when from behind came a young padawan (about 5 years old)
    with his Mom (possibly the child?s Jedi instructor)
    "My son has been looking forever for Mace and Yoda" she said.
    I instinctively showed the mom Yoda although I do not know why.
    Then the child tried to use a mind trick to get me to give him the pair.
    It almost worked but my love for the 890 year old Jedi master was to strong. So I gave the child the Mace figure still feeling bad about not giving up Yoda.

Then a rush of guilt came over me, I started thinking of a time when I was that age and the joy of ripping the toy out of its protective bubble. ?It will just sit on a shelf in your house? I scolded myself. ?He will have hours of fun playing with it. You?re a 32 year old man taking toys from children? I then added one of my favorite quotes form a Star Wars Fan Film,
    ?We are generation of men governed by price guides, Give it up!?

?I want to give it to him?,?I must give it to him?.

Something told me I knew were they would be so I rushed to the neighboring Toy?s R Us store were I saw the padawan again at the front Star Wars display.

?Can you find a Yoda for me here? he asked sadly.
    ?I will try?/

Our search was in vain, my heart melted. Perhaps a trade was in order.
    Yoda for Mace.

Finding the child?s mom, I proposed barter.
    ?I made him leave it in the store? she said with a surprised look.

?THESE PEOPLE ARE SITH!? I thought to myself
    ?What kind of monsters would carelessly abandon such a jewel?. I remembered Yoda saying "They are always two?

Not giving into hatred I excused myself and rushed back to the Target.
    I went to the displays, nothing.
    I searched the returns at the front of the store, nothing.
    I even asked the women at the registers, nothing.

Mace was lost.

Beware in you hunt because they are out there still.

Now for your Quest.

If any one is still looking for Count Dooku or Anakin Hanger Duel, I concealed them at the Target today. They are behind the ?Jedi Duels? board game in the main Star Wars toy isle (Not the endcap display). There also were many Luminara there.

My journey then took me to Target on York Road were I found a few Dooku, Luminara and Anakin Hanger Duel.

Good luck in you hunting.

Tak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.