main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    I almost forgot
    Target York Road did have a open Yoda.
    Looked like someone destroyed it on purpose.
    This is something I have seen alot of in the last year (Cardboard riped or bent in the same direction on all the figures) And it always seems to be the hard to get idems.

Is this something any of you have seen?

Tak

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Takwolf, I went to Columbia today and even made a stop to the Target. I didn't see the figures so you did a good job of hiding them. But I did notice the Jedi Duel games. It's no problem that I didn't see the hidden figures, I already have them.

Also, the CVS in Marley Station Mall had a Yoda and a few Hangar Duel Anakins.

When I was at Target in Glen Burnie a week ago, there was the Mace Windu, the Final Battle Jango, and the Bespin Vader. But I didn't buy any of them. Some were bent and ultimately I didn't feel like standing in line. Now I'm worried they'll be sold out. I'm gonna go down there tomorrow and see if they have them left.

3. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members:
    Finally after so much effort, I got the COunt Dooku figure. Yes, the ONLY one in the store (Target). I have seen Luminara's, Royal Guards and Kamino's around. Any one still in need of those?

I'll try to help.

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

4. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm on the lookout for Chancellor Palpatine. He's appearing on eBay; anyone seen him around here? I've been to TRU in Columbia, Target (largely useless for Star Wars stuff this time around), Walmart on Route 40 and in Ellicott City. No Palpatine.

If you guys know where I can get one I'd be much obliged.

M.M.

5. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I haven't seen Palpatine either. I'll be going to Target in Glen Burnie today to check the figures.

6. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    I would be interested in purchasing a case of figures from Actionfigurexpress.com if anybody wants to go in with me. It's $79.99/case of 12 figures. It includes Hoth Rebel Trooper, CHANCELLOR PALPATINE, DAS PUHR, Bespin Darth , Bespin Luke, and Orn Free Taa. There are 2 or three of each in a case. Let me know. I still need Paplatine & Das Puhr.

7. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Palpatine, now that's a figure I want to get. He will be rare if TPM is any indication. Let us know when anyone finds him.

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll keep an out for Djas Pur and Palpatine. I don't have those yet either.

9. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Thank Goodness I am not the only crazy person driving all over Columbia looking for action figures :) I got a bunch of them online this time, yeah I paid $4.00 in shipping, but it was worth it! Try Amazon.com, they have a bunch of the good ones, good luck all, maybe I will run into you at TRU :)

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, I went to Target in Glen Burnie. They had two Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Master figures. I bought one and hid the other. It's behind the Jango Fett Target Game in the Star Wars aisle. It's where the other games are (Jedi Duels, etc.)

11. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Mace has been found! My training is for now conplete

Also if you really, really, really, want a Yoda they have it at Comic book store on 41st street and Roland for around $15 and a Dooku for around $10

In the end you may save money in gas :)

Tak

12. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Woah, that's highway robbery!! Check the TRU in Columbia. I found three Yodas and two Count Dookus there. Also the Kay Bee toy store in the Laurel Mall had all the preview figures there still like the Clonetrooper and Jango and had the Jedi Starfighter for $21!

13. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, don't give in to the comic stores selling them for a lot of money. They may be hard to find now, but give it time. Already people are finding two Dookus and multiple Yodas.

14. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Did anyone order the Stormtrooper Builder set from the Official Fan Club? TFN reports they are arriving in mailboxes now. Just curious about a review (looks, pose-ability).
    Thinking of renewing my membership and using the $10 'gift' toward a set of them.

For anyone doing online purchases (figures, toys or otherwise), check out www.bensbargains.net. He regularly posts coupon codes for vendors (some for brick & mortar stores too). Amazon codes are a regular, recurring feature. :)

15. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    sithspawn35
    If you want I will split a case with you

Tak

16. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Takwolf,

I'll see (probably Monday) if I can find a caselot with the most needed figues and I will let you know. I already have most of the current case selections. Unless we can find some others to go in with us.......I'd hate to have to pay for a bunch of dupes.

As far as I'm concerned, I still need Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan (Pilot), Djas Pur, & Palpatine.

17. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Bumping this up! I am going to order those 2 cases of action figures.
    They include (minus what I need):

2x Qui-Gon
    2x Endor Rebel trooper
    1x Chancellor Palpatine
    1x Djas Puhr
    2x Massiff w/ Geonoisan
    2x Orn Free Taa
    --------------------------
    1x Jango Fett (Final Battle)
    1x Mace Windu
    1x Bespin Darth Vader
    2x Obi-Wan (Pilot)
    2x Han Solo (Endor Escape)
    2x Chewbacca w/ Blasted C-3PO

Let me know gang! I know that Takwolf is interested thus far. I think the price will be around $7.74 each. I know thats a lot more than the stores ( @$3.00), but if your like me, I spend that much in gasoline looking for the darn things!

Thanks,
    Ian

18. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I would love to get the, Chancellor Palpatine and Djas Puhr, however, I'm sure thats what everyone else wants too, anyway let me know :) Where in Maryland are you by the way? I'm in Columbia, thanks!

19. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Ian
    Can you save me;

1 Qui-Gon
    1 Endor Rebel trooper
    1 Chancellor Palpatine
    1 Djas Puhr
    1 Massiff w/ Geonoisan
    1 Orn Free Taa
    --------------------------
    1 Jango Fett (Final Battle)
    1 Bespin Darth Vader
    1 Obi-Wan (Pilot)
    1 Han Solo (Endor Escape)
    1 Chewbacca w/ Blasted C-3PO

I can bring payment to the June meeting or we can meet up before thenn

Tak

20. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Takwolf, most of the one's in the first half of your list haven't been released yet. I'm not sure when they will be, but I imagine it will be soon. :)

21. Jedikmg

Jedikmg Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    One of my friends took a bussiness trip down to Richmond, VA and found the Palp, Djas, Han, Chewie, and Obi Wan. He also got the Deluxe figures, and Unleashed. So they should be showing up arround here soon. Also another person i know saw the Unleashed Figures at Hagerstown Toysrus. I haven't been able to find any of the new ones tho.

22. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I beg to differ, but all of these figures are out in the stores. I have some friends that have a few of them. However, most stores are attempting to liquidate there AOTC stock by reducing prices. Thus, these next two waves, that I listed above, will be VERY hard to find in stores. (Example= Sio Bibble wave). Most stores will not start re-ordering until there original stuff depletes a little, thus probably missing these two waves all together. Just something to think about.

Ian

23. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    S'up Gang?

I hit Paydirt at Walmart today. Found ALOT of hard to find figures. Picked up some extra's in case anybody still needs some. If so, I can bring them to the meeting next week. $5.25 each.

They are:

1)Darth Vader-Bespin x2
    2)Luke Skywalker-Bespin x4
    3)Jango Fett-Final Duel x2
    4)Mace Windu x2
    5)Qui-Gon Jinn (NEW) x1

Let me know,
    Ian

24. DoOrDoNotNoTry

DoOrDoNotNoTry Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 12, 1999
    Dude, which Wal-Mart? That's mad crazy, I've gotta check that out.

Also, riddle me this: Does Mace, Final Jango, Bespin Luke and Vader come in the same case as the new Qui-Gon?

25. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Yes, Mace does come in the case with all of the above...........it is labled "Wave4/Collection3". In "Wave4/Collection5" comes all the above PLUS one Han Solo @ Endor. I got the only two they had. And both are already accounted for. But I still have plenty of the other left. I picked up 15 extra's for the meeting next weekend.

And by the way......This was at the Fruitland WalMart (about 1/2 hour outside of Ocean City.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.