main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm telling you, Chancellor Palpatine will be the rare figure this time around. Pick him up for yourselves the moment you see it.

2. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang!

I picked up a Count Dooku yesterday at KMart. I will bring it to the meeting on Saturday in case anybody needs one.

3. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    And that's the trick, Sapient...actually finding one. I've looked high and low during several rounds of searching and no Palpatine. Anyone's got an extra to sell I'll be glad to buy it. Sithspawn: you're likely to have a bidding war on your hands on Saturday for that Dooku! LOL!

M.M.

4. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Just came from the Wal Mart at White Marsh and they has Lots and Lots of
    Darth Vader-Bespins, Jango Fett-Final Duels, and Mace Windu's
    they had about 2 Orn Free Taa's and 2 Luke Skywalker-Bespins (no blood on stump)

Happy Hunting

Tak

5. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I found a dooku at toybliss.com, but it was $9.99, just thought I would let you know :)

6. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    I just went to ToyBliss.com and found Luke Bespin Duel, Vader Bespin Duel, Jango Final Battle, Mace, and Obi-Wan Pilot for $7.99. They also had the Clone Trooper Preview for 9.99.

Son of M.M.

7. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Check out the new accessory figures coming out. Click on each figure to see what accessories come with them. The battle droid has two lightsabers and a Jedi cloak and some other stuff. The coolest ones are the Death Star Trooper with the interrogation droid and Stormtrooper helmet and the Imperial Biker Scout with the helmets set up like drums that that the Ewoks used in ROTJ. Check em out
    here.

8. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I picked up Orn Free Taa at the White Marsh Walmart. Everything else is bare. No Obi's or Palps. Same is true for the Abingdon Walmart and Bel Air TRU.

9. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I found a Nexu and a freaky Anakin with a cut up Geonisian at Target yesterday. Has anybody seen these? The Geonosian has to be the grossest action figure in the star wars universe.

Can't find a starfighter Obi yet :( Have to raid target when I have money in my wallet next week.

Side note - what ever happened to Micro-Machines??? they made the best star wars toys!! I miss then :(

toodle pip
    Sam

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    orangerful, check out the Walmart in Arundel Mills. I went there last week and they had a lot of Obi-Wan Pilots.

11. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    orangerful: Side note - what ever happened to Micro-Machines??? they made the best star wars toys!! I miss then

Definitely orangerful, I hope they start up the micro machines line again. I collected almost all of the OT micro machines.

12. HalberKill

HalberKill Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Supposedly Action Fleet is coming back. Though the first runs are just repackaged old stuff.

They could at least release the unreleased Neimoidian Shuttle. The toy has been designed and is ready to go, but has no toyline for it to be released into.

:(

13. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Since Galoob was aquired by Hasbro I have not seen any Action Fleet
    Also coming soon to a store near you....
    [image=http://starwars.hasbro.com/product_images/84905_b.jpg]
    Darth Maul back again

Tak

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm gonna keep my eye out for him Takwolf.

15. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Any Palpatine sightings anywhere outside of Columbia and Arundel Mills? Those are so far away from me.

16. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    None yet DS. I went to Columbia this weekend and didn't find any. Found a bunch of the Luke/Vader Bespin and Han figures though. Also the 12" Jango Fett doll, which is very cool! I plan on picking one of those up as well. I can try to get an extra if someone wants one.

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I appreciate that, but hang on for a bit. I want to check out a few more places today and tomorrow during lunch.

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Sapient, no Palpatine sightings for me either. I have to do some shopping today, so I'll be looking for him.

19. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    WOW! You guys are hardcore shopping animals!

You better be careful...you're edging very close to the "shopping zone of no return". Many women have been lost in there, surfacing only from time to time with a hard-won pair of Manolo Blahniks to show for their struggle.

Pretty soon you all will have to think of acquiring the "I Live to Shop" bumper stickers for your cars! Give in to the Dark Side; shopping for action figures is your Destiny!

[face_laugh]

M.M.

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    In my defense M.M., I'm going shopping for my girlfriend's birthday. Her b'day is the day after mine. (but that doesn't change the fact that I do a figure check atleast once a week.)

21. CplKav

CplKav Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    I don't know how far it is from you but in Alexandria VA at Ames they have every but dooku. i found my yoda, obi wan and hanger anikan there. they had two different clones, three jangos, boba and dex. plus three different geonosen warriors (one ith the massiff) let me know if you want something from there.

22. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I picked up Obi-Wan Starfighter Pilot. :)

I went to the Walmart in Abingdon. They had about 5 Obi-Wan's, Darth Vader/Luke's, and many Han Solo Endor Raid's.

23. mon-mothma

Mar 7, 2002
    Not that he's very rare, but I just got a Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel on eBay for .99! Sithspawn, if you got the Luke, I'll take it. If not, I don't need one anymore.

24. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Yeah, but did you have to pay $4 in shipping? The reason I ask is because that figure is not rare and can be picked up without a wait for $4.99 at Walmart. Plus, I'm very hesitant about eBay.

25. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    True DS. eBay is the Devil!! I used to be hooked in its cold, black, deadly claws, but my wife took away my credit cards and so ended the horror! I'll never be able to look at a bid button the same way ever again.

:::Cue SpongeBob Theme::: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.